Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Your Secret Fantasy - Fun Thread

DeLarla

NOT VERY FUNNY! MY BROTHER LOVED THAT SHOW AND HE AGGREVATED ME BY CALLING ME HOSS. I THINK I SUFFERED SOME MENTAL ANGUISH FROM HIS ABUSE. HAHA HE STILL DOES IT, BUT THAT'S BROTHERLY LOVE FOR YA EXCEPT NOW HE'S THE ONE WHO LOOKS LIKE HOSS LOL!

Michael Landon made me think about Hoss from Bonanza...mmmmmmmmm

Everyone knows that Gene Kelly was gay with a penis the size of a Tic-Tac.

Time to move on. Anthony Hopkins???? Why not just get it on with barnyard animals.

Vines,

I just tend to get pitying looks whenever I mention my mad crush on the young Gene Kelly... I like to think I am just way to classy for my friends LOL

Poor them! Yup, you are way too classy! These people with no sense of history or historical hotties...

Okay, I need to revamp the rules. No dogging anyone for having the hots on someone you don't like. Poohing on the parade takes the fun out of it.

As far as sex with a gay man... I have two words: George Michael. Hell, Boy George! But they'er for the the alive thread!

Maybe Freddie Mercury wasn't much to look at, but there's no way I'd toss him out of my bed for eating crackers. He makes me swoon when I close my eyes even now.

Now we're making progress. Think about all the early westerns. A roll in the hay with a cowboy? Yep. Uh huh (but only after their Saturday night bath.)

Years ago when I was in HS I ran into him with his young grandson at the bottom of the escalator at Robinsons. I said the most brilliant thing: "You're John Wayne!"

To which he nodded and said "How do you do..." smiled, and walked on.

From what I heard he was always a gentleman.

Clark Gable, Frank Sinatra, Richard Widmark, Dean Martin, Cary Grant (if he wasn't gay...), possibly Bogie. Wow, it's a good thing they weren't alive in my generation I'd be a little, uh-hum, "easy."

Bobalooey~A penis the size of a tic-tac...ehehehe I am cryin over here. Never heard that one. I may have to use that someday

As far as dead guys....hummmm lets see....probably Vincent Price....I LOVE his voice...

Well, I am an idiot for not reading this thread carefully---yes, Anthony Hopkins is alive and well (however he never calls me --the jerk!). Even Lech Walensa is still alive.......

Have to get thinking about who I think used to be hot and now, is, ummmm dearly departed.....

I got a list... and I ain't picky.

Humphrey Bogart

Billy Dee Williams

Abraham Lincoln (to finally put a smile on his face)

Just about any rocker that has died

Ah hell, who am I kiddin' just bring them to me and I will tell you how it is....