Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Your Secret Fantasy - Fun Thread

DeLarla

Okay, after years of going without, just a roll in the hay sounds grand. I can't think of someone deceased but there seem to be alot of the living that are looking good lately.....hmmm...

I'm with PamRN. James Dean circa "Rebel"...meeeow!

Also JFK. HOOOOOT.

Also Frank Sinatra in the early days.

Early Elvis. Meow.

Mickey Mantle back in oh around '60, '61, '62. I'm a sucker for a big blond baseball boy!

(Wow, I kind of get around with the dead guys!)

ACK!! How the hell did I miss John-John?? He was about to get a divorce and marry me before that damn plane went down... we hadn't met yet, but I'm sure it was in my Karma somewhere!

OK, I can fess up here--

I had the MOST EROTIC dream of my whole entire life--rolling around on the front yard at my mom's summer house (wierdly between the house and the boathouse) with......tadaaaaa! Lech Walensa. Yep, the Polish Solidarity Leader and I DID it!!!!!

But if I had my choice of who I could do it with it would be Anthony Hopkins all night long......:D

Second choice would be old boyfriend who lives in Dallas--we NEVER did it, parted ways and when we met up again, via the internet, both wondered aloud about what might have been.....

But that's another story!

Lech Walensa is HOT! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :rolleyes:

Anthony Hopkins! Oh man--he has been hiding out in the dark of my closet ever since "Silence of the Lambs."

I have no idea what he looked like, but I bet William Blake would be a sensuous lover (Tiger, tiger burning bright always turns be on)--and Lewis Carroll would probably be a blast.

Vines,

I just tend to get pitying looks whenever I mention my mad crush on the young Gene Kelly... I like to think I am just way to classy for my friends LOL

i have fantasies only with alive people :)

Robert De Niro for example .. in every role he played i liked him ..

Ralph Fiennes (yes that one too)

and nowadays i adore thinking of musicians...

Anthony Hopkins! Oh man--he has been hiding out in the dark of my closet ever since "Silence of the Lambs."

I have no idea what he looked like, but I bet William Blake would be a sensuous lover (Tiger, tiger burning bright always turns be on)--and Lewis Carroll would probably be a blast.

yes one more vote from me for Sir Anthony Hopkins!

yes yes even at his age is still soo glamorous!

Okay people, this game isn't about having sex with a dead person so whoever took it there, please get to your therepist!

If the Sex and the City cast can play it effectively, then so can we. NO SEX WITH DEAD PEOPLE! That's just sick and pretty scary that someone (uh, no names) even "went" there mentally! I'm kinda worried.

"Pretend" someone that has passed away is still alive and in their prime. It's a fantasy. "Fantasy." Pretend, make believe. I know you guys can do this. When did Anthony Hopkins die? Maybe he died in some movies, but I think the guy is still alive.

This isn't a boring old thread about your current fantasy - it's about using your imagination. Try it!

Ok,

Dean Martin when he was in his prime. Is that better ???

I listen to him crooning all day in those Italian Love Songs