Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Group- 5 day Pouch Test

I'm going to start the pouch test tomorrow Wednesday, the 8th.! really looking forward to getting back on track- I was banded about a year and a half ago and I'm down 80lbs but have gained about 4lbs in the past 2months as I'm not making good choices! I'm really hoping this will just start me back on track!

I am also going to start the 5 day pouch test tomorrow. I need to get my head back. I am grazing too much and loading up on carbs. Time to move forward again.

I'm not looking forward to it, but here goes. I really, really need to kick the carb monster to the side of the road. And, I have a fill due next week, so this will be a good start for me. Here goes....

ok so Here goes day one! :biggrin:

So far I've been savoring my venti sugar free hazelnut latte.

I brought slim fast and muscle milk for the rest of the day.....

got onthe scale this AM and I'm motivated to make this 5days work for me. I really need to get back on track and loosing again. I'm up about 5lbs :smile2:

seriously lol I'm Hungry! I know it will get better as the day goes on but these first few hours have been hard! I woke up hungry this am! had my venti skinny latte, then 32oz of crystal light and then an hour later my tummy was literally growling so I had a muscle milk. Those things have a lot of fat in em!? fat scares me :biggrin: anyhow it's 10:00 am I'm hoping the afternoon will go better! I can do this!!!!

Ok, I was a little hungry today, but did ok so far. I had my musclemilk for all three meals and drank my crystal light in between. I really hope this gets me back on track, I found myself constantly grazing and carb loading. Good luck everyone

I was hungry today as well but I also found that enev when I was just a little hungry I was more mind hungry because I was feeling deprived and wanted to snack!! I had a latte in the am, then some crystal light. late morning I had my m uscle milk and for lunch I had broth. Broth didn't hold me too long and by mid afternoon I had a slim fast. When I got home I blended up some bean Soup but it really just made me hungry! now I'm sitting here thinking "ok ONE MORE DAY OF THIS!!" funny thing, my poor husband had jaw surgery and is wired shut for 6weeks, so he has been on a liquid diet for two weeks! I SERIOUSLY can't complain about two days!:smile2:

pretty sure what I just ate wasn't really allowed? I put a scoop of frozen yogurt in the blender with an ensure and protien powder? what do you think? allowed?:thumbup:

day two here I come! this mornig has started out better than yesterday- I didn't wake up hungry for starters! :thumbup: and I made the chai recipe that is on the 5day web site - it was great! and filling. Have a great day!!