Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Advertisements on LBT [ADULT CONTENT]

I forgot to mention a couple of things...

Look every man in the eye as you pass by him. At first, just look. If you're uncomfortable, look away. As you become more comfortable, maintain eye contact and smile. You will be amazed at the results- men will smile at you! When I first tried this, I was shy and realized that I have spent 31 years of my life looking at my shoes. It was soooo hard!!!! Now, if I pass a man on the street or in a bar...anywhere really- I ALWAYS look them in the eye and smile. Sure, some guys are dicks and don't meet your eyes, some guys are shy and look down, but man, when you make eye contact with a man and he smiles back- ZING!!!! Instant confidence.

The other idea is to flirt. Flirt like crazy. That doesn't mean act like a floozy. It means little things...like gently touching a forearm to get a man's attention, holding a handshake just a second too long, catching a man's eye, then looking down, then back up again really quick...then letting a sweet little shy smile creep across your lips.

This might sound really bad, but it's true and it worked for me- but start by flirting with guys you don't find the least bit attractive. That way, it's about perfecting your skills, and not anything else. Once you get more comfortable, you'll find it that much easier to do when you actually see something you like! This works, I swear!

I practiced these things in front a mirror for weeks before I actually tried it in public...practice makes perfect!

Megan

Look every man in the eye as you pass by him.

Girl, this is huge. This entails walking with your head held high and THAT is intoxicating. Heck I look every man AND woman in the eye. It makes me feel great to even get a smile from a fellow gal, like we're in it together or something.

And yeah, looking a man in the eyes and getting a look back is a great confidence boost. Just don't look *too* long cuz the creepy ones will get the wrong idea. lol!!!

I've actually been working for a change so I'm dying to get home and read all this. But quick before the mail goes out... I'm cracking up!

I've received countless requests for catalogs, but could ya'll do me a favor and give me real names? The post office can't find Peaches_n_herb or Flowerlilly, for example! I should know my clients, but I only know most of you by screen names! I've tried being clever and matching screen names with your signature, but some of you slinky gals are hard to figure out!

Okay, they aren't the only people on the boards who should probably do this, but most forward in my mind at the moment: Crystal and Megan need to write books. And I will wait all night at the bookstore for them when they are going on sale the next day.

I'm going to start with Megan's baby steps and figure out my one sexy feature that I like. I could probably find a problem with any part of my body if you asked me, but I will find one tonight that I like. And yes, I obviously have the self confidence of a gnat, and I do need to work on that as well. Any time I think I want to do/say something sexy for my boyfriend, right when I'm about to do it I back out because I just don't think it's going to go the way it was in my head (before I let my lack of self confidence screw up my mental picture, anyway). So, step one tonight; find something sexy about me, and then accentuate it somehow. I'll report back tomorrow on this :(

Since I have not entirely lost my boobs in the process (started 42DD) now 38DD or DDD. I have started wearing sexy bras. Sometimes I wear something snug or hugging to my upper body to show off..

Excellent Sarah! Remember, this is about *you* not anyone else. This is you find sexy about yourself. This is you defining you, not someone else's opionion. Not unless you want to cary them about in your brain.

Ladies, all the catalog requests have gone out except those received yesterday and today. I'll try to get them out by this afternoon but things got crazy and now I'm getting ready for the big bash that starts tonight.

I love this thread but won't be able to read everything with much focus till after the bash. But I will be back!

I certainly don't have a sexy body, but I tell myself and anyone around me that I'm one hot, sexy mamma. It's all in the attitude.

I learned about a survey in Slumber Parties training, and the majority of men don't like skinny women. They want something to hold onto. We are exactly where God wants us to be today, so embrace that.

If you don't have a partner, buy yourself some lingerie, a nice pheromone candle, bubble bath, nice music, some lube and a toy or 4. Be your own best date. I'm married and still "date myself" on occasion because my husband is like a kid grabbing at my apron all day, so even I need alone time.

Ok get this my Mom is waiting for a package from Ebay so she went yesterday and checked my mail.. I told her packages do not come in the mail box, look between the door. So hopefully she is not in my mailbox today.. And that is that I raced home yesterday so I could be there first to look and see if the goodies came. Oh well maybe today or tomorrow I will sit on the curb and wait for the mailman to deliver the goodies.

Guest Barb B

I say "IT AIN"T SERIOUS EQUIPMENT TIL IT USES 3 PHASE ELECTRICITY!!! LOL

I was very impressed with Lisa's new business, she gave us a first hand show of it while there for the Bash, our own private Slumber Party.What a perfect business for Lisa, she is a natural, she has the perfect personality for the job, She is going to be a huge success, I'm going to have her here to Cali for a weekend for a Slumber Party. All of us handled it with dignity and grace, no embarrassment or awkward moments, however we did laugh our ass's off at times, and um my hubby loved the bussom buddies balm and so did I WOW! Tonight is Love Mitten time, going to give my husband a massage while burining my phermone candle , he is going in for some tests today, has been having some health problems so this will be great to relax him after a long stressful day. Oh and I scratched my "love lotto" card that I won and here is what it said 69, in the back yard after work, since neither of us are working until Wednesday, guess we will have to hold off until then :)

Ok, I thought the thoughts on one's sexiness deserved it's own thread, so I made one in the lounge called "Woo! I'm Sexy!" My thoughts are there, with my feets :)

Michelle, where/when is this party? hehe.

michelle let me know when the party is too. I am so there.

michelle let me know when the party is too. I am so there.

ME TOO!!

A Slumber Party in CA would be great!

I have extra beds if anyone needs a place to stay. I'm about half an hour from Michelle (right? MV?).

We need a bash in The OC!