Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Victorious Valentines - Feb. 08 - MASTER THREAD!

Hey everyone. Just a quick hello. I think I've decided I'll just be happy if I don't gain over the holiday. So I'm trying not to go too crazy with the goodies. However I did reach a new low of 192.

LIL missdiva sorry your so unhappy withthe band, with good reason. I admit I haven't lost as much as I expected when I first got it. Are you losing at all? gaining? or just staying the same? How's working out going?

Well anyone who wants to look me up on Facebook my name is Julie Polak. I haven't done much with it as far as pictures etc. I can't get it at work either, so I don't check it often. But I will eventually check it.

All take care. Hang in there everyone!

So it really feels like I don't have a band at all. He took out 7.8 ccs. Did I already say that? I didn't realize there was so much Fluid in there.

One thing I'm really appreciating is being able to eat in a shorter amount of time. If I have to leave in 20 minutes and still need to eat Breakfast, I can do it. Before the unfill there was no way! I would have had to take it with me.

I'm not doing so great on food choices right now. Not horrible, but not good.

I think I've gained at least five pounds in the week since he took the fluid out. I'm not surprised. I'm eating at least twice what I was consuming before which wasn't enough.

I'm really enjoying being able to eat things like grapes, oranges, apples with peels, etc. Not that all my choices are that healthy, but I really am glad to be able to eat again.

I know it's going to be a major adjustment to get restriction again. It won't be until July next year at least. That's a long ways off! I am very grateful that I have the band and that it could be adjusted so I could eat. If I had a non-adjustable form of WLS, I would just end up having trouble for the whole nine months. Although it may not have tightened up like the band did. Who knows.

Oh, by the way, my heartburn is completely gone. It was just the band being too tight. Now I know what to look for in the case of an overfill. Not fun.

Hope you're enjoying the holiday season. We got a bunch of snow last night and tomorrow it is going to be super chilly. I'm hoping for another snow day for the kids. I wouldn't mind staying home one more day.

Hey Jul - There were about 5 with the same name on FB. I didn't see any that looked like your picture here. There was one that didn't have any profile picture, was that one you?

How's everyone doing? I'm stuggling along. Yesterday was a bit better but I'm not totally back on track yet and I don't think it will be today. My mother and I are baking Christmas Cookies today. Oh temptation, and we haven't even started yet.

Good morning everyone!

Mel, yes that is the first sign of being too tight... the reflux. I know better too now. My doctor and I are taking it super slow this time. I am doing my best to take the restriction I can get before my body starts rejecting my band. My stomach does not take to being too tight well at all.

I myself am buying lots of new toys to recommit after the new year. Why wait? Well, if I start now I can already tell you it will be fruitless. This is our Anniversary, My Birthday and Christmas month all wrapped up into one. Too much eating and people taking me out to eat, etc. Not gonna happen. Between the six weeks of Thanksgiving all through New Years day I'm eating!

I just bought a new BodyBugg V.3, an Wii Fit plus the biggest loser DVD (it challenges you against past players for a 12 week program!) plus my lap-band and workout room... I cannot go wrong! On January 1st I'm going to start up a new blog. I'm gonna write in it every single day, and I'm going to challenge myself to reach goal by October 31, 2010. That will be 10 months to lose 90 lbs. If I do everything right I can more than do that.

Wish me the best! Luck ain't got nothing to do with it. :scared2: :lol:

Ok, ttfn ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. :thumbup:

Why is it that even when I'm sick I eat? Dang! Not that I want the stomach flu but it would be nice not to have an appetite. Fighting this dang cold/flu thing and not feeling up to much. Hope you guys are doing well. Don't think there will be too many posts until after Christmas but I'll keep checking in and trying to post. Enjoy!

Gaining quickly after my unfill. Feeling really fat. Not sure how much is baby related and how much is cookie related. Must get back on track after the holidays.

I hear ya Shiny. The Cookies got a hold of me too. I'm supposed to have a doctor's appointment on the 29th but I'm gonna reschedule it. I can't see setting myself up for failure.

I’m happy to announce that finally after two years (well, almost) I have finally found my sweet spot.

I’m a happy girl.

Hey girls!

Ezma, that was probably my profile on Facebook. I recently put a picture on there though. Hope you're well.

LilMissDiva, wow another great plan from you. that sounds fun buying all that stuff, I wish I could. Keep us posted on what seems to work the best for you.

I was doing pretty good for awhile, then all of the sudden I really fell off the wagon. Which sucks because it really seemed like I was at a sweet spot. I'm just too stressed it's really hard to focus on losing weight right now. I GAINED ABOUT 5 POUNDS BACK! URGH!

Well all we can do is our best. Christmas next week. YIKES!

Hey girls!

Ezma, that was probably my profile on Facebook. I recently put a picture on there though. Hope you're well.

I'm still not sure which one is you. :) If you get a chance, I'm easy to find if you search on Jodie and Ezma together. Sorry.

Wow have I been horrible and enjoyed just about every moment of it. I think I've gained back 10 pounds in two weeks. Not worried about it, just gonna enjoy the holidays. Hope you all have a truly wonderful Christmas. Let the feasting begin for the dieting is near. :)

Hey ladies! It's been awhile since we've checked in... how's everyone?

Myself I've been indulging alot! I walked only one mile and could barely stand it. There's just something very wrong with that!! :thumbup: Ah well, I'm still doing 30 on the elliptical and that seems to do good.

I'm starting all over on January first. I've already started to make sure I'm getting back to my workout form. I'm ashamed to say it's almost like I've given up. I know I haven't but I just took the Holiday Season off or something...

Well how was everyone's Christmas? Anyone get everything they wanted?

Hello Everyone! Its been FOREVER since I checked in. I hope all your Holidays were wonderful. Well I got down to my lowest 152 and then after my unfill I gained 15. I could not make my scheduled appointment in November because of a storm. I went in today and had .5 of the 1.5 he took out put back in for a total of 4.5 now. I have been busy with my boys, PreSchool for one son, College and work for me. I'm hoping to lose the 15 by my Anniversary on 2.25...but that might be pushing it. School doesn't start until the 18th so I will have almost 3 weeks to concentrate on my weight loss. I'm going to go to the college in the morning after I drop my son off at preschool 3 x a week and take my other son and walk the track at the gym. It will be fun...I'm going to try and work up to running again and see if I can be running at least 2 miles by Spring. Have a Happy New Year!

Happy New Year VV’s!! I hope you all have a great day and an even better year ahead!!

Welcome back Blessed! It sounds like you're staying very busy. Congrats on your weight loss! I only wish I had done so well, but I will from here on. :lol: