Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi,I am getting banded June 1st too.I am excited and nervous.Getting banded in Denver,Colo.I am doing the low carb diet now My Dr doesn't require it but,my diabetes is so bad I figure I need to do all I can before surgery.He only requires three days of clear fluids before surgery.Keep in touch!

Hi everybody! I'm new to this. I'm getting banded June 1th and I'm very xcited. Good luck to everyone:thumbup:

Hey congrats that is soooo exciting!!!! Did you say the 1st or 11th?

wooooooooooooooow Good for you BigAli

and looking forward to be banded sooooon

hey cool ! I am June 19th!

Hi there, I am scheduled to have my surgery June 19, same day as you! Corliss:thumbup:

You aren't alone sahsue! I see many who are excited...can't wait...and I wish I felt that way too. I am unsure and nervous, but it isn't as bad as last week! As I had posted previously (somewhere) I know this is what I have to do if I want to lose weight. After all nothing else has worked. Those are not just words, it is a fact! BUT...I still am pretty nervous and I know as surgery gets closer...that will intensify. I am sure I won't back out or anything, I just am making an observation on how people feel before they go through with it.

Hi all . . . I'm also scheduled for June 1st and at this point I think I'm more nervous about sticking to the pre-op diet, which I start tomorrow, than anything else! I don't want to fail before I even start. I'm also excited about my prospects, but then again, I'm afraid to be too optimistic . . . ARRGGHHH! Good luck to those of you having surgery in June and hopefully we can support each other in the coming months! :rolleyes2:

Lucky for me I don't have to do the pre-op diet except for two days before surgery I go on Clear Liquids. I would find it tough, but maybe the farther you get in to it, the easier. I hope that is the case. If things get hard, just pop in here and we can offer support! It really is nice to have somewhere to turn.

Hello Everyone...

New here... I have been reading the last week or so, and today I got my surgery date of JUNE 16!!!

Nervous... excited... nervous.. excited. I am having a bunch of different emotions! Mostly though... I cannot wait to start my new journey. I cannot wait to chase my daughter while playing and not feel like I am sucking wind through a straw!

WhooHoo!!! June Bansters!!!! I'm scheduled for June 22 with Dr. Oliak at Chapman Medical Center in Orange, CA.

I can't wait! I spend time on the Internet (more than I should), mostly on youtube watching vlogs of bansters and bypass folks. I've learned a lot from everyone, especially about fills and how to get through those liquid days. Check out my channel at YouTube - jynafa's Channel for those who I subscribe too. If you also do youtube and see that I should see someone's vlogs, please let me know. If I find the nerve, maybe I'll start posting. But for now, I like watching and listening :purplebananna:

Jenn

239lbs, 41 BMI

Hey all!!!! My banding is scheduled for June 18th here in Augusta, Maine. I'm excited! I see I share the same surgery date as Nigh --- cool! We can be banding twins!! Being from Maine I need to get in my lobster feed with steamers soon because I don't think I'll be doing that after June 18th!!!

My surgeon's office called today to say that they had to move my surgery date. I deflated at the sound of the words, BUT... I get to move the date up!!!! So, June 8th is my new date! I'm a little freaked out that it's so soon, but if I had one wish it would have been to move the date up. So I guess wishes do come true.

whoohoo!!!

Hi, My lapband surgery is June 23rd Im really confussed I was told as far as a pre-op diet to keep carbs 30to60g fats under 30g Protein 60g I have not started yet and after reading more about the pre-op diet sounds like I should do more. I need help. Debbie