Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Okay Sillygoose, we need to brainstorm and get some guidelines for getting another jump start on our weight loss. I feel like I have been at this weight way to long but not sure what else I can do except excersize which I can't do because of the heat right now.

How many fills have you had?? I have had 5 and my band is at capacity with 4cc's. My fill center said that they will try to do one more fill if needed under floro to try and get me just a little more restriction. Maybe you just need a fill??

Keep me posted, I care!!

Bernadette

Fab by 50; what size band do you have? I was wondering how you are already at capacity at 4cc's I have a 10cc band and Im at 7cc with really good restriction. Some days I can barely eat and other that's all I want to do, but only small portion. I haven't stepped on the scale in two weeks, kinds of affraid to see what it says. I just love pulling something out of my closet and it being way to big to even wear any more. I've got a large lawn garbage bag in the corner where I throw it all. Hope everyones week goes well.

Jdelaere

I have a 4cc band and Im at 4cc's as of my last fill. I did not realize how close I was to being completely filled so I asked them. They said that this was what they had filled my band to but you can usually get more into it. At this point I don't know if I will need it or not. I have not been able to eat alot so I might be at my sweet spot. I still have ALOT of problems eating too fast, I can't get myself to slow down as much as I need. I still do alot of PB when I don't slow down. I started to loose a few more lbs so hopefully my plateau will be broken.

I have a designated set of drawers for all of my clothes that are too big. I just took a bunch out a couple weeks ago and I need to go thru them again. First it was the pants that were getting so large and now all of my tops are too big. Luckily I have enough clothes to get me by until I hit a size 12 then I will have to start buying some.

Good luck to you.

PS Greg where are you??

Went to see my sleep study doctor today. I haven't been able to use my C-pap machine for almost two months now. They are going to redo my sleep study and see if my sleep apnea is gone or severly reduced. I'm happy about that. My family say I don't snore anymore, which is a good sign.

I still have a hard time eating slow especially when I am really hungery. But as soon as I feel restriction I stop eating until it passes. I am constantly reminding myself to eat slowly. Just keep reminding yourself to eat slowly while you are eating. You will make it through, don't ever give up, just keep reminding your self why you did this in the first place.

Okay Sillygoose, we need to brainstorm and get some guidelines for getting another jump start on our weight loss. I feel like I have been at this weight way to long but not sure what else I can do except excersize which I can't do because of the heat right now.

How many fills have you had?? I have had 5 and my band is at capacity with 4cc's. My fill center said that they will try to do one more fill if needed under floro to try and get me just a little more restriction. Maybe you just need a fill??

Keep me posted, I care!!

Bernadette

I absolutely need a fill - but just a small one I think. Right now I have 9cc's in a 14cc band. I too have to watch it when eating too fast. I PB alot if I rush it. But, as long as I chew it well, I can still eat large portions and I don't like that at all.

One good thing though - this past week I've noticed I'm thinking about food a lot less. I don't know if it's the band working or too many other things on my mind! Oh well, whatever works!

Take care and have a great week!

Okay Sillygoose

If you think you think you need a fill...you DO...come on you will not lose weight without restriction or whole lot of dedication.I'am at full capacity at 4cc's and I still think I might need another fill.

please consider another fill... it does not sound like you are at a good spot, until you are it will not work.

Please keep me posted I care...Bernadette

Hey fellow March 16thers!!!

I just had to post a WOW moment, I was trying on clothes and deciding which ones were too big and which were too small and just for the heck of it I tried on my "levi's" note these have been in my closet for several years. I did not in a million years think they would fit and Tadaa!!!!!!! They fit zipped them up all the way and everything, I'm on cloud nine right now!! I also dug out a pair of other jeans that I like and they fit too, both are a size ......drum roll please!!! 14. I have not been a 14 in at least 5 years.

I hope everyone else will chime in and give somemore WOW moments of your own.

Hope everyone is doing good, please post more often!!

Bernadette

Hey to all fellow March 16thers: Congratulations, Bernadette on the WOW, I am so happy for you. I still have lots of clothes from a long time ago that I am not able to wear. But I have really gone down alot in my clothes size and can wear so much more. It is great to not have to shop in the womens department.

I think that I still have one pair of pants from high school, just waiting for the day that I can say that I can fit in again, I am sure that I would never wear, but just want to some day be there. I have been wearing some real baggy pants, and the other day I put on a pair of pants that were almost too big and the last time I tried on they were too tight. It is a great feeling! So hooray for us all!

I am at a slow time now for my weight loss since my last fill 3 & 1/2 weeks ago. Seems that I stay the same for much longer and then I will lose a couple of pounds, but I am not complaining, so long as the scale is still going down. My Dr. doesn't believes in giving much fill at each time, he still says don't get hung up on the amount of the fill, but how you feel. I will tell him next time that this fill didn't help me much, but for me I usually can't tell that I have had a fill until 2 or 3 weeks after a fill, but I have only had 3 fills so maybe that will change.

I hope that everyone is doing well, keep us all updated!!

Hey all!!!

Where has everyone been?? I know where I have been I got banned again for taking on WASA...LOL. But I'm BACK.

I hope everyone is doing well, I have decided that I need an un fill, I have had the absolute worst time trying to get food down and keep it there. So I have resorted to eating chips, popcorn etc. I have not gained any weight but have not lost in over a month either. I wish I did not have to pay for every fill/unfill it gets kindof spendy.

Come on gang, post some news about your lives!!

Bernadette

FAB 50 what is WASA? I had a fill today.50cc All I've done is burp Water up. My stomach feel uncomfortaable, I hope it's better in the morning. I am going to Vegas on Thursday I surely hope I wont need to be unfilled.

Hey Jdelaere

Good to see you checkin in, and be careful it sounds like you are a little too full. Vegas is way to fun to spend it being uncomfortable. My problems with fills don't usually happen until weeks later, I don't know why? I can still eat and drink right after but then bam too much restriction.

WASA, is a very MEAN person who posts on here that I don't get along with, if you have not had the misfortune of meeting her consider yourseld lucky!!

Bernadette

Going into get my fill removed. Haven't been able to each much all day. Don't want to spend the weekend uncomfortable.

Its our 6 month bandaversary. I can't believe that it has been 6 months. Just think where we were and no matter where we are now, it is for the better. I love how much better I feel after losing this weight. Still have ways to go!

Hope that all are doing well!

Bernadette, will you try and stay out of trouble?

Its our 6 month bandaversary. I can't believe that it has been 6 months. Just think where we were and no matter where we are now, it is for the better. I love how much better I feel after losing this weight. Still have ways to go!

Hope that all are doing well!

Bernadette, will you try and stay out of trouble?

NOPE!!!!

Hey fellow March 16thers...........Where has everyone gone?? I miss our daily chats we used to have, I know I need to get on here more often too.

I'm still stuck at 40lbs, I have been bad and not really working at it, but I still like the way I look and feel, just need a jump start to push onto the next level!! I think part of my problem is that I feel so good that I just got comfortable here, but my goal is 30 more lbs and I MUST reach it before my 50th Birthday which is in January! So I'm off to take the dogs to the park and get some excersize and work on that last 30!

Happy Sunday to everyone, now come on and post!!

Bernadette:thumbup: