Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Slimband formerly TLBC Clinic Toronto On

Mindy I know you did not intend to sound the way your post does, but I resent the tone of your post. I did nothing wrong other than suggest to the owner that posters be notified. Someone deleted my post and I had no idea what I had done wrong.

I am sorry you took my tone wrong.

I simply stated that we do our best to notify everyone the reasons their posts are deleted, moved, changed ect.

Mindy

Mindy I know you did not intend to sound the way your post does, but I resent the tone of your post. I did nothing wrong other than suggest to the owner that posters be notified. Someone deleted my post and I had no idea what I had done wrong.

If you look at your deleted post in the thread it states why the post was deleted. As explained by Susan, posters ARE notified when a post is deleted. Is there some confusion understanding this? I don't understand your post????

Hanbe, in answer to your question as to why some posts are moderated, and others are not, there is really a very simple answer. Moderators are not everywhere at once. We don't read every thread that gets posted because we trust our members to post according to LBT rules. However, every member has the option to report a post if they feel something is inappropriate. That is how the moderators were made aware of this thread, another member reported it, bringing it to our attention.

Thank-you for the clarification Susan. I don't think it is hard to figure out who or how it was brought to your attention. And I will keep that in mind for future posts. I'm sure everyone will agree that we can all play fair.

Thanks again!

Thanks cottonwade, no hard feelings. Elizabethsew, I have been looking for the deleted comments but I don't see them. guess you know the sites better than me as I am not expert with the computer. My lack of expertise may help you understand.

I have never responded to a blog before but felt the need to reply to HANBE concerning the support she received through jill's new group. I was at Jill support group wednesday evening at toronto Healing Arts Centre 717 bloor street when slimband chose to barge in and harass Jill but I was impressed with Jill's professionalism. I was embarassed for Jill but I feel she is offering what I need at this present time in my weight loss. She combines the mind -body-spirit connection as well as a weigh-in and this works best for me.

I have never responded to a blog before but felt the need to reply to HANBE concerning the support she received through jill's new group. I was at Jill support group wednesday evening at toronto Healing Arts Centre 717 bloor street when slimband chose to barge in and harass Jill but I was impressed with Jill's professionalism. I was embarassed for Jill but I feel she is offering what I need at this present time in my weight loss. She combines the mind -body-spirit connection as well as a weigh-in and this works best for me.

Thanks Lolajulie! I agree with you and I'm so sorry you had to have that happen to you when you were just going to do something to help your battle to get healthy. And at the end of the day Jill showed why people are so loyal to her and why her programs are a sucess. Her professionalism and passion to help is so apparent. I have received so many emails from supporters and I have passed them all on to Jill. So thank-you all and keep them coming. We are getting a huge response and her courses are growing so don't worry if you are not in the GTA, we do have courses going on outside of the GTA.

Thanks again Lolajulie and I look forward to seeing you at Jills seminars.

Make it a great day everyone!!

It was both my posts that were deleted and I just want to clarfiy that I was never sent an email for the removal of the first post but I did receive an email from Mindy when she removed the second post. And she did explain why. I don't agree with it but I will respect the rules of the site.

But I think this is a beaten horse so I will just drop it. But I do want to say that everything that goes around comes around and eventually certain shady people will have to answer for their behavior.

It was both my posts that were deleted and I just want to clarfiy that I was never sent an email for the removal of the first post but I did receive an email from Mindy when she removed the second post. And she did explain why. I don't agree with it but I will respect the rules of the site.

But I think this is a beaten horse so I will just drop it. But I do want to say that everything that goes around comes around and eventually certain shady people will have to answer for their behavior.

I didn't get one on my removed post either I think it is more a hit and miss thing.

Heather

Posts are removed if the rules of the forum are broken. They are easy to read and understand. If anyone needs clarification of the rules, please notify a moderator or an administrator. If rules are followed, posting is not a problem and emails are unnecessary.

Cool bones.... Slimband is going to a distance bootcamp they posted it on the myslimband site... so that takes care of me having to organize one I like it when great minds look alike!

Heather

Cool bones.... Slimband is going to a distance bootcamp they posted it on the myslimband site... so that takes care of me having to organize one I like it when great minds look alike!

Heather

Heather after reading your post, I immediately went to the Slimband website and I looked and can't find any announcement. Nor did I receive an email announcing this long distance program. I responded to a couple of groups that I guessed might be the correct one and hopefully someone will email me. In the meantime, can you tell me where to find this announcement?

Heather after reading your post, I immediately went to the Slimband website and I looked and can't find any announcement. Nor did I receive an email announcing this long distance program. I responded to a couple of groups that I guessed might be the correct one and hopefully someone will email me. In the meantime, can you tell me where to find this announcement?

It was on the same thread that I said I was interested in forming the group, one of the staff mentioned they were planning on doing this type of group with distance meetings etc. I think it was the fitness group. And I wouldn't say it was announced it was a response to a post that they were planning on doing something much like I proposed... so that would tell me it is in the planning vs the actual out there stages.

Heather

Edited by susieq321

I went to the slimband member's section the other day and after twenty minutes of looking at all the groups, I gave up because I couldn't find that post you had made Heather! And I don't get notifications about additions to that subject (if there are any). Next time you are there, if you could copy the address that may help.

I find that site so annoying. It isn't at all like this forum or others I've been on. Oh well.

Mary