Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

biggest loser - '09

Kinda reminds me of this too... especially speaking about gills.

270px-Creature-from-the-Black-Lagoon-1.jpg

Kinda reminds me of this too... especially speaking about gills.

270px-Creature-from-the-Black-Lagoon-1.jpg

ROFLMAO :w00t::lol::thumbup::lol::thumbup::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My bad he said Star Wars not trekk. In the one where they are blowing up the death star with Alando Calrissian (millenuin falcon) Nien Numb

fat-guy_Quinn_Nien_Nunb.jpg

OMG that was probably a bit much and in all fairness, I'm a flat chested sawed off rumpkin that looks like she should of delivered the triplets a month ago.

When I was thin wayyyyyyy back I was flat chested with bird legs so its always something. People see us the way they see us.

If you have a big enough paddle to do any good I'll bend over and take my medicine:eek:

You know, that picture PROVES that he lost a TON of weight with his RnY. I do think he was expecting a magic wand that would magically wipe it all away with no work on this part.

If I were him, I'd get plastic surgery and remove as much of the skin as possible. It would also remove a lot of fat cells and kick start his weight loss. Then I'd get back with the program and work my tool!

You know, that picture PROVES that he lost a TON of weight with his RnY. I do think he was expecting a magic wand that would magically wipe it all away with no work on this part.

That's not Brown Dad.

I haven't seen ANY pictures anywhere that show him thin. Even the ones broadcast on BL never show a thin or even mildly obese guy. Given the size of both of his boys, I'm certain he never made any serious attempt at lifestyle change.

Then again, a -successful- WLS patient wouldn't be on BL.

That's not Brown Dad.

Oh. Well that dude needs some serious PS, whomever he is. :w00t:

Not sure who he is, the two were done together, I assumed that was where they got the idea for the Star Wars person

My bad he said Star Wars not trekk. In the one where they are blowing up the death star with Alando Calrissian (millenuin falcon) Nien Numb

fat-guy_Quinn_Nien_Nunb.jpg

Oh. Well that dude needs some serious PS, whomever he is. :w00t:

(I think) Thats Jared the Subway guy. I think he did end up getting plastics.

This is him now:

jaredfromsubway.jpg

Edited by LilMissDiva

Here's the dad... and that Star Wars guy... LOL!!

post-259176-13838373777326_thumb.png

post-224357-13813138219682_thumb.jpg

post-224357-13813138219765_thumb.jpg

Edited by LilMissDiva

Wow he looks so good, you would think he'd have no choice but to have some with as much as he lost (referring to Jared of course)

Definitely, if I looked like that, I'd get plastics instead of wavering about it. My situation is much less straight-forward. Which is good in it's own way, I guess. :w00t:

DH is watching the DVR'd BL from this week...we're at the part where the whiny boys flip out and walk out. GRRR I'm getting mad again.