Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

whats your secret wish or fantasy?

Of Course my fantasy is to have Oprah call me up and ask me all about the surgery and how great I have done and invite me on the show to talk about it because I have done sooooo amazing, then as one of those suprises she likes to do she has a plastic surgeon backstage who is waiting to whisk me away and fix all my wobbly bits and then do an update show when its all finished...ahhh wouldnt it be lovely, and yes this fantasy has popped into my head on at least 10 occasions :)

I've got a few..some of which can be quite petty:

1) I want to loose the weight and then get nominated for extreme makeover or swan type shop to have all the rest of flabbyness removed, lifted and tucked.

2) I want to wear one of those damn bali cami type tops that are all the rage now...I don't care that it won't be in style anymore when I get there.

3) I want to wear a bathing suit and LOOK good in it.

4) I want to try rock climbing (i know a weird one)

5) I want to run a marathon (tried a few years ago, but only got to 18 miles in training and my weight started causing knee issues.

6) want to go to glamour shots and get a photos done. (they do sexy shots too)

7) I want a pair of leather pants and a corset..not sure where the frail I'd wear them since I haven't seen anyone at pta with them and I'm not the "party" gal. But I'm getting them none the less. Even if I just get a photshoot done with them.

8) I want to weigh less than an ex friend..(thats the petty part)

4) I want to try rock climbing (i know a weird one)

I don't think that is petty at all - I would love to be able to hike and rock climb WITHOUT my knees whining and crying and aching with every step!

Excellent goal!

I really can't say it here (way to personal ***giggle*** but I know its DH's too.)

What I can say is, I really want to look sexy without showing anything, if you know what I mean. Just really striking/pretty.

My fantasy is to have all the men, boys or plain ol guys that never gave me a second look in one room. Then an announcer lets them know that a very beautiful lady wants to tell them hello. I walk in and let them try to figure out who the heck I am. I also have a true life goal to go back to my highschool reunion and show off my new self. Ever since I was about 3 I have been heavy and highschool I wouldv'e been considered obese. I want to walk into my 20th reunion and say to all the ex-cheerleaders, jocks and cool people, "Hey all you old FAT people, LOOK at me now! How do you like me now?" :)

Guest Etta

I want to be able to ride a roller coaster, I want to be able to fit in all seats, I want a family. I guess I want everything that comes with a more healthy weight.

OH I have another one, I also have thought about rock climbing (and want to do it). I want to walk and not hurt, I want to be able to write on paper without my hands hurting (I have to type everything that is lengthy) and well, quite frankly, I would love to start a community awareness program about obesity and its side effects focusing mainly on obesity in children. I want to be an advocate for the American Obesity Association, and I want to help rid America of the Obesity Epidemic.

Mine, is like in the movies, you know how the man takes the woman in his arms and carries her into the bedroom to make passionate love to her, yep, that's the one. Always been too heavy for hubby to lift, especially since he has a bad back. Maybe someday soon this fantasy can come true for me. he, heeeeeeeee.

im about 3 years away from my 10 year high school reunion..plenty of time!!! i wanna walk in and walk up to a few guys that were mean to me and used to make fun of me in class because they couldnt push my seat with their feet. walk up to them and get all flirty and then as i have them turn around to get me a drink..kick them right in the ass and knock them on the ground in front of everyone...yeah...thats what im talkin bout!!! hahahaha :):):)

Ditto on the high school reunion thing. Mine's coming up next June and fingers crossed, I'll be well and truly at or near goal by then. Can't wait to see the looks on their faces! (and to see which ones of them were drop dead gorgeous but aren't anymore lol)

Yes, quite petty, but I earned it with all I put up with in HS.

Well mine is sexual in nature........what can I say? I'm 34 and in the prime of my life. Loosing all this weight ain't helped matters either. I think I'm turning into a nympho.........Don't want to offend anyone so I won't post it here BUT I can assure you once it happens u will all be the first to know!! :)

My second one is that I love to do a classic Marilyn Monroe Playboy photo shoot. I know what u are probably thinking, but honestly its not to show off my body to everyone, its to say look where I came from, look at how beautiful my body was then and now. I am a big believer in nudity as art (no I am not part of a nudist colony lol). I just think it would be fun to do a classic Marilyn shoot.

Wow that is another great idea!!! When we get to that point---i`ll show you mine if you show me yours!LOL :)

I am about twenty eight pounds from my goal weight I would just like to walk around town with my shirt off I know thats sounds dumb But I have always been self cautious of my weight! .... I don't have to run to the house any more if some one pulls in my drive way Haha

The first time I went swimming with my in laws in ten years was two weeks ago

only because I thought they would say boy he's lost weight now he only has to loose little more. and it went well.

And I don't have to go to the Big man section xxl xxxl Im now just a few pounds away........The only thing I can about weight loss is that it really controls your life! people look at you different treat you bad.. 2nd class.

and that I wish I would of lost the weight years ago.

ps I hope that every one meets there weight loss goals!

( and I may of been fat over weight whatever Butt dam Im Good looking haha)

take care God bless!