Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Central Ohio Get Together - January 10, 2009

The invitation is open to all! Whether you are pre-band, newly banded or an old band pro.

Everyone is welcome!

Where: Polaris Mall food Court

When: Saturday January 10, 2009

Time: 2 p.m.

Look for us near the entrance to the Great Indoors store in the back seating area next to Chik-Fil-A. We will have a helium balloon marking our group.

Hope to see you there!

For those of you who want to fit two fun things in on one day, check out my info on the scrapbooking our weight loss journey fun I'm sponsoring in Westerville, just off College Ave. and you could enjoy the fun from 10 am - 1:45 pm and still make it to this mall group get together by the 2pm start time.

PM me for details.

I'll demo from 10-11 am on how to use your computer to help do an album full of ideas, a coworker of mine is a Creative Memories consultant and she will take over from 11-12 noon, then the last 2 hours is hands on doing a project of your choice with our help to get you started.

Beginners and experienced type crafters both welcome and its free.

Can someone give me directions? I have been to the Polaris one time but it's been a few year's back, i know how to get to dublin but i don't can't remember after that.

Linda

The mall is at the Polaris exit on I-71, one exit north of 270.

Where are you coming from?

I'm going to try to make it, however I'm not sure just yet.

We meet at the food Court and the most convenient place to park is at the northeast corner of the mall parking which is by Great Indoors. The entrance to the food court is right there.

We try to sit around the Chik-Fil-A corner by Great Indoors whenever we can.

I am happy to report that with the dedication to watching what I'm eating and lots of exercise this past week, the blip on the scale from the holidays has disappeared-- Yea!

I'm hoping to make it to the mall tomorrow but I'll check and see what the weather situation is by about noon and let you all know. Sometimes they say we'll get 3-5 inches and its really no big deal, other times, we get it harder than they thought. Oh well, it is Ohio and typical January that we're going to have some snow!

Yea, all that snow we were supposed to get never came... must of went somewhere else. I'm planning on being at the mall at 1:30 and have packed my bag for the gym for after. I can't wait to see everyone!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

That's brilliant! You've done amazing!! I should probably think about changing my profile picture at some point. Mine is the doll from Squid Games. Ironically the whole premise of the show is about dodging death. We've both done that...

• eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 1 reply
      1. kezbeth

I may have to have gall bladder surgery during my weight loss surgery. Not thrilled about it either but do not want 2 recovery times. Just want it over with.

Thanks for your post. I may need to rethink my decision... :(

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches