Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Maria - glad to hear you do the seeds too. I haven't used my card yet at all - I usually order Al La Carte (sp?). Be sure your friend is chewing well and stopping by the time she reaches 1/2 cup. Also, I find if I eat on the go or too fast is when I'm not happy with Rambo!

Ash - 11lbs to go - that will be gone in no time. Just tell your husban you'll get him back next year LOL.. Thanks for the 3 day diet - gonna check it out.

Lee - I would love it if you & John would bare butt it to the meeting - what a wonderful site to see and I wouldn't miss that meeting for the world!

John - You ARE at home here!

Pat - nice job girlfriend! The scale can be such a motivator when it wants to be! It can also be a sabatour though LOL. Trying to get to Reggies Saturday so if you are going we can hook up in Vallejo & ride - Jes too - Riley if she can come too....

Heather - you are way too young for hip problems - My knee has been killing me - can't wait to see skiing pics - I'm too afraid to do it myself - no brakes on those things. Have a great time.

Cindy - I think it's real typical to gain some weight back when you start to eat real food again. I portion size seems to be under control thanks to Rambo but my frequency is something I truly need to work on! I get the midnight munchies - imagine if I smoked weed - I'd be like the munching energizer bunny LOL. Adoption is such a wonderful thing to do!

Tam - how were those Taters woman??

Coco - 5 days and a wake up - don't eat too much at Chili's (oops, did I just tell on you?)

Pammie - don't think I could get 2 dogs down either but I sure will try. chew, chew & chew till it gets to mush - joking!

Riley - I had "tofu ala Jane" last night - so scrumptius when you need a doritos fix.

Jes - where are you girlfriend - I'm coming Friday - going to RSVP right now! Are you going to Reggies on Saturday? I am trying to rearrange my schedule so I can be there - Really don't want to miss it - we can carpool!!

Reggie - really want to come Saturday! hope I can get the hair appointment changed!!!! Miss you :thumbup:

Tina - I had a dream about you last night - weirdest thing - but let me tell you, you were in a ba-kini lounging by a pool and you looked smoking hot! That was pretty much all it was - I walked up to you and asked "where is everybody at" and that was the end of it hahahaha. BTW: When you're tan, hot pink is your color!

Oh, Donna, Oh Donna, where for art thou Donna? Hope to be able to see you this weekend - really miss you my love!!

Hi all,

Cant stay, just walked in from SF, went to visit my dad!

Spoke with Robin and she told me start stage 3 tomorrow (Whoops!!) and that the meal should be 1/4 cup (whoops again!)

I started today, and went straight to eating 1/2 cup pureed chunky beef soup....it was decent. about to eat more for lunch.....

Went to my PCP appt today too, she said I look good, healing fine!

ooooh Candra you did just tell on me!!! Lol... Im not gunna lie Im getting my grub on tonight. lol... I will be careful tho, Im 5 lbs under goal so i think one meal will be ok..... I really hope you come this weekend!!

Tamra your funny!! When should I make an appointment for my PCP 2 weeks out right???

yep 2 weeks out Nicollie!

OMG No bueno!! I shouldnt have done that lol.. My tum tum cant handle Chilis like it used to lol... Straight to the potty when I got home lol.. TMI SOrry guys... So needless to say im not going to feast again!! Its over and done with lol... Last meals are over rated anyways lol... So yeah back on the 1200 cal tomorrow.

I will schedule an appointment online tonight with my PCP for the 22nd. I got a thing saying I have an appointment on 3/19 with Doc Who... Is that just a check up or is there a chance if Im down any weight a fill??? hmmm..

So how is everyone tonight??

hey hey I'm here....just getting home. There are 3 people in my office preggers so we had a baby shower. Good thing I've had the ol snip snip cuz there must be something in the Water.< /p>

Candra glad you are coming Friday. Not many rsvp'd but there will be a nice crowd. Let's discuss saturday, I'm game if we can get a carpool together.

Pat I know what you mean about the water I can hardly get mine in even now.

Nicolie, chili is no last meal....go for something that is off limits post-op (beer and pizza was my choice) oops I wasn't supposed to say that.

Welcome Cindy!

Hi my dear loved friends.

Sorry i went MIA.. i been kinda depressed since loosing shawn.. but im getting better, (just believe its not true) :)

So weight loss wise everyone would be proud. i have been working out constantly again for 2 weeks now.. i have a trainer'/friend he keeps me goin. I am now back to what i was when i left mike.. but im stronger lol. Clothes fit comfy again:)no more thinking im bloated lol.

I am eating better too eat at home a lot. I did get sick yesterday but that was off of pure rib meat...

SOOOO I HAD GUM.. guess what i freakin did.. lol yeah you guessed it.. down the tube it went.. So.. we will see if the sucker decides to get stuck:(

Nicole I still chew gum LOL.

Nicollie that's your 6 week checkup. Mine is march 4. I hope I get a fill.

Robin told me I am not walking enough whoops...I barely have. Maybe ill walk tomorrow

I have had gum once but I didn't chew it long as I was afraid I would swallow it.

I got my first fill at my 6 wk checkup but I didn't have anything in my band after surgery - I got 4 cc for my first fill. Dr. Im does fewer fills, but more at a time.

I could go to a Superbowl party with my singles group - but since I don't watch football and can't eat and can't drink alcohol - I decided it wouldn't be much fun and I know I would eat more than I should.

I figured out how to get to Reggie's today - only 14 miles from my house - can't wait to see everyone - I'm bringing my camera this time.

Coco - sorry for telling on you! That is your follow up appt with Doc Who.

Tam - get ur butt up & walk - I should follow my own advice - I have been slacking so much - it's so cold that I just don't want to do anything - and my knee really hurts - too bad I had to cancel my gym membership.

Nicole - good to see ya hangin in tough. Still can't believe how crazy this whole thing is! I'm so glad they caught them!

Jes - let's get the carpool rolling cuz it is a haul! I'm thinkin of just callin in sick on Saturday with Bridezilla LOL. Today I told her I didn't want to go to dinner and she said too bad - she was at my house 10 min later - grrrr!

Pammie - good decision - I wouldn't go to that party either. Hope to see you Saturday!

Good evening ladies and John. I am so wipe out. My baby girl is sickand had a fever of 102.3 last night. I hate it when my babies are sick.

I can't wait to see you all this weekend. I need a mommy break. The hubby can handle it.

Guess what??? I broke into Onederland!!! I still can't believe it so I can't change my ticker! It was 199.9lbs but still there! I just have to keep the momentum going and not start my self-sabotaging behaviors again.... I had to take a mini break from exercising this week. My left knee is experoliencing a flare-up!!! It's hurting pretty bad. I need to give it a break. I haven't workout since Saturday. I plan to walk tomorrow. Wish me luck!!!

I hope all are well. Ttyl......

Congrads MO!! whoo hooo!!

Soooo I did okay today till Dinner! for Breakfast I had pureed chunky campbells soup...yummy! wasn't bad at all....then I baked a chicken....i used my normal recipe (my mistake)....olive oil, season salt, soy sauce, lemon, oregno, garlic, etc etc etc....

So I take the chicken and puree it with the gravy I made from the juices.....OMG...my gravy was the bomb, buttttttt i couldnt get down more then 1.4 cup...i felt sick, and wanted to instantly throw up. I think my gravy made with everything above was a shock and my body said WTF is this??!?! needless to say I took 5 bits of mashed potatoes and called it a night....

oh and btw my ticker is per Kaiser today :)

goal: 230 by next friday!!!