Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Thanks everyone for the kind words of welcome and support. Maybe I just caught Liz on an off day, but her bedside manner seemed a bit gruff. I am probably just overly sensitive. So, a question. Why is it that we can't get fills in Sacramento? Should we write Kaiser to inquire? It seems with so many of us in this area that it would be a reasonable request.

Have a great day everyone.

Hola everybody.....finally some down time at work. So we are having our staff appreciation luncheon today so I'm just waiting for that. LOL I've already planned to have protien and a little veggies.

So is the sleeve an overnight stay? Maybe John & lee will be roomies.

Riley--"i want to lick your patty . . " obviously my mind is in the gutter:lol:

have a nice day y'all

Tamra, BIG congrats on your test! You go girl!

Sleeve is one or two nights. Dr. Park told me it depends how we're doing but she thinks two nights.

LOL, I don't think John's wife will want us to be roomies, well until she sees that I'm old enough to be his mama, then she might think it was cool.

John, I'm TERRIFIED about the heave ho to the stomach too. It's in the dumpster and no matter how much we cry, we aren't getting it back. Of course, it's that darn stomach and how much I can fill it that got me to 249 in the first place. #$Y@#%Y#@*(%Y@#

Congrats Lee and John! You are so close!

Mo- check you PM again I just sent it.

Jes- Take it easy on the luncheon :-) Protein, PROTEIN, VEGGIES. LOL I should take my own advice .

hahaha Candra I am not Prego lmao!!! They took hella blood again.. i thought I was just going in for that. Oh well.

Riley don't tell me, I will go around licking anything I am craving LOL!!

THANKS FOR THE CONGRADS!!

Candra school starts this April, last 1 year then I take my board test.

OK it's official: I am 5 lbs. MORE than I was at my last fill!!!! Uhmmmmm . . . lesson: this is what happens when you don't FOLLOW THE RULES. I KNOW the rules . . . . they are just such a drag! But Robin and I talked about this: in the past (for the first 47 years of my life), is this the point at which I'd give up and go back to my old bad habits? Answer: Yes. Second part of question: And what happens when you do that now? Answer: my band wont let me! I can try to blow it, but the band'll stop me - AS LONG AS I DONT snack. So that's my challenge this week ladies and gent! No movie on Saturday either, since I can't seem to stay out of the friggin' theatre popcorn . . ;.

Riley don't tell me, I will go around licking anything I am craving LOL!!

THANKS FOR THE CONGRADS!!

Candra school starts this April, last 1 year then I take my board test.

Tamra you can only lick it if it's greasy and you crave it! LMAO

Edited by riley4183

Monique! You are one short stomach flu from onederland, lol! Seriously, congrats!! You should be there this weekend!!! WOO HOO

Don't get too excited about the Wed call from Robin. When she called me, she said in 2 days you can advance to the next stage. It was 2 weeks exactly when she called so I don't know why she made me go another 2 days.

ok back from lunch....my boss gave me a gift certificate and a box of see's candie WTF!!! So me being me said "wow candy the last thing I need. hehehe. I guess it was the thought. I have it on my desk for my students.

I'm with you Riley, the snacking has got to stop.

Where the hell is everybody??? I'm like Candra talking to myself.

oh I had the aspargus pork thingy for luch, much more than a cup but no rice so that was good.

Perhaps I should do some work? I'm so used to putting out fires that doing something in advance is almost the unthinkable.

Riley - welcome to my world - Move popcorn is made by the devil! So, I don't know if you read my other post about sunflower seeds ... In the shell they take a long time to eat, they have only 4g carbs and you get tired of eating them before you eat to many to matter - ideas??

Jes - I'm here. Today is not a good day for Rambo - I've noticed that some days he more lenient then others and today is a lienient day - I ate the entire patty and still had room for 2 bites of green Beans. Like you & Riley - it's the snacking that gets me. But really - it's so cold out what else is there to do after the sun goes down - LOL Summer will be it - we will be skinny then!

COCO - 1 WEEK AND COUNTING.

Lee, I'm sure Johns wife wouldn't mind you beeing roomies - you both will be too messed up to even realize you're in a room with the opposite sex LOL

John - I will PM you my number and you can have your wife call me if she needs anything while she's here - I'm close by!

Edited by Desperate1

Hello everyone!

Canolie- I'm here, been busy with dealing with stuff at home. I am still 210 going up and down from 211 to 210 it drives me freakin crazy...I cant wait for my fill in March. So my husband just told me we are going to the Melting Pot for V-day..does antone know if I can use my card there?

Candra- about the seeds..that's what I do at the movies..it helps I also suck on a charm lollipop.

Reggie- I plan to bring along a friend who got banded last year and hasnt found a support group I told everyone about her..she is the woman who didnt know what slimming was and I guess she is still experiencing a lot that I dont relate to becuase so far I have been ok..I am sure I will experience after my next fill. I think she mightbe to tight. She said she can't eat anything without throwng up. I told her she should call her dr. She had her surgery in SSF.