Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I loved my recliner Candra. I would lend you mind if I could!! Yep the port hurts...........mine hurt for about 6 weeks than it faded out. Now I still fill it but it doesn't hurt at all!! I like knowing it is there........

I need a fill ladies for sure!! I called Richmond today and wanted to find out about vacaville since I hope to transfer there I can't do this drive so much.........to much gas money. THe office girls said Dr. Baggs was NOT seing people at Vacaville?? What?? I told her to look again but she said Vacaville was NOT for lap band patients.

Come on girls I know he is but they insisted he wasn't!! I am confused. I might just email Dr. Baggs!!

Riley they put the vote at the BOS off until 2pm tomorrow!! Ah...........frustrating. I think we are gonna get some restored funding..............I am hoping. This stress of waiting is getting to me............I just want an answer one way or another!! So tomorrow I will post......

Riley I am in 14/16's and I would love your clothes!!

I don't know if I will get a fill because I am not losing right now. I do need one though..............trying to get back down before next week!!

Hello Ladies!

Yes Candra I'm planning on attending the support group on the 26th at Pointe West. Congrats on the band! I'm jealous! Unfortunately I can't have a third attempt at a band as I'm no longer a candidate due to my two failures. Personally I have no interest in the RNY so that leaves me with the Sleeve. From what some of you are going through I'm wondering if maybe the Sleeve is a better option for me but I really don't like the idea of having 80% of my stomach removed. The band would have been great, it's still hard to look at my stomach scars and think I had two band surgeries this summer but there is no band inside. :) I have a few months to rest and I'll make my decision on the Sleeve later this year. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the support group and the walk/run!

Jes - You're up! Best wishes!

I think I will be at the group on the 26th.........was going camping but I don't think that is working out.

john, I'm glad you're coming - Tina you too!

Ok, Riley - the lortab is a no no for me. I tried to take it so i could run laps but as soon as I got up to walk, I felt like I was going to vomit! then passed out LOL Now my head hurts so I think it makes me feel worse then if I just suffer thru the soreness

That was Riley with the hot 35 year not me. My cashier at the grocey store today was yummy - but I bet he wasn't even 30.

I e-mailed Dr. Im about the air bubble and this is what he responded-"Sometimes an air bubble can get trapped when we initially place the band since the tubing is open to air or sometimes air may be introduced when the band is accessed during fills. Anyways, it has no consequence"

I can't tell you how wonderful it feels to be able to guzzle Water - who would have thought I would miss that?

Boy I have a huge bruise from the unfill today - about the size of a half dollar. Must of been the angle she had - Dr. Park is short, the table was high and not flat.

Did you know they make Hamburger Helper with whole grain noodles - it is called Wholesome Helper - ok not the healthiest thing for my kids to eat, but I added salad and a whole grain bread roll and it was dinner for them - at $1.18 a box it was a cheap meal and they loved it - even have leftovers. It smelled so good - no I didn't even have any of the sauce. Gosh I hope I have some restriction still.

Hey I was just guessing at the 35 . . he could have been 40 . . . no gray tho, I like a little gray :-)

1,061 calories in, 1,244 out today . . . . plus my calculated basal rate at of 2,000 cals. I should be losing 2 lbs. every 3 days at this rate! I sure am tired tho, another 12 miles today . . . . I will be glad when this Tahoe 10K is over and I can get more balance back to my life! I think . . . I sure do like exercise (sorry everybody!)

Candra I stopped taking the Lortab whe n I started seeing snakes, LOL! After the 4th or 5th day I was only taking it at night to sleep anyways, I was amazed at how well tylenol chewables worked!

Gotta go get some dishes done & pack tomorrow's lunch so I can walk in the AM - TTFN!!

you know what...Jillian gets on my nerves. That's why I sometimes don't watch BL. whatever!

Sorry Pam, keep the advice in case you run across a young tender LMAO.

so it looks like nobody is online. I guess I'm ready to rock and roll :sad: I feel really bloated from the MOM. Hopefully that will pass by morning. So I'll chat with you all on the other side :)

Evenin all! Just thought I would post a qk hello...have been working a sub job, and again tomorrow! So of course I had to ck in (& speed read) the pages!

Candra, that is my paisan, you go girl! Did u get my msg?

Jes, be thinking bout ya tomorrow morn...will lift u up!

Maria, don't give up, cont to work it, and your timing will be perfect! Can't wait to meet u next Sat, 26th!

Pam, breath baby! You 2 Riley, hehe. Never be sorry how much u enjoy exercise, you are an inspiration for us!

Congrats again Tamra, work it, u on deck for on deck Heather!

Yeahhh, working on our walk team, At the Mercy Ministries Walk, there will be face painting, family friendly games, kids 12 & under are free! Will let u know when I register our team this week & email everyone!

Have a good Anchor (WED) everyone!

Edited by roseyyyd1

Candra I love hearing that Doc Fisher squeezed all that gas out of you! Makes me excited. Jes- I'll be thinking of you tomorrow as I head into work and you head into band-land!

It'll be good to see everyone next weekend, I can't wait!

Oh, and I finally was able to schedule a weight check. Seriously, why so much trouble? I got a call from the nurse yesterday and she actually gave me the call back number, so I left her a message and told her I was hoping for an appt on Thurs. and I left my cell # and my desk #. Today I get another message from her and she says something about how it's really difficult to get a hold of me since she's not sitting back there next to the phone (ok, but I did give you 2 numbers... whatev) But I finally just called from my desk and got her and was able to schedule for Thurs. morning. Now I have to actually go to the gym again. I feel like I've been slacking, and I fight these same lbs and it makes it harder to stick to the diet I need to stick to! Also, I'm getting sick of scrambled eggs now. Bummer. They're just making me kinda blah all day. Maybe cottage cheese will taste good again. That's the biggest problem, lack of variety! And the 1200 cal does have quite a few options! Some days I just want a bowl of Cereal or a bagel (I've yet to give in though).

I can't remember if I've mentioned (forgive me if I have!) but even though I feel like I've plateaued at the moment, my clothes are fitting better. My Dec. goal dress fits so much better, and now I'm wearing 2x shirts from Target. Woohoo! Some of my larger clothes which I reserved for wearing to the gym are now so large they're annoying me while I exercise. Guess who's gonna have some clothes to bring next week?!

Time for bed. Peace.

ok so I took a tylenol pm so i might not make since here.. but lets see how i do:)

Candra girl i love ya, i am so happy for you you have no idea! take it easy and NO BAKING. Be careful with that Water also, they want us to do it slowly in the begining because it protects those stitches that went into our tummy. Just like how i learned Pasta goes down simply... ok what else, oh girl 12 your gonna be there FAST! Oh and i got the courage to wear my skinny jeans out:D Incredible johsn the girls were lookin at me like i was psycho lol.. and then Walmart a 50 yr old asked me where i got em lol. I hope you are feeling better and better every day, tomorrow you might be a tad bit more sore then today, just remember the breathing thingy:) Its nice, and gasx.:sad: YOU GO GIRL!

JESSSSSS! tomorrow tomorrow your surgerys tomorrow, its only 8 hours away!!!! YAY so excited. Wow did i just make a song lol:) But seriously girl your in my prayers, and i will see ya on the other side!!! Enjoy:)

Donna: i am excited to do the 5k with you.

Riley: ok, i REALLY need your energy. Like seriously. I can walkto the mall easy as pie and i enjoy it but thats only 4 miles tops by the time im done.. i can run on the treadmill, but after 30 min im BORED. I dont know how you have the time to walk so much i think me and auds would argue over it:) ALSO dang! 12 min mile.. ok i was running at 5.8 and it said THAT was a 12 min mile.. somehow i pulled off a 14 min mile but no 12.. no way! you are like legs on a motor.. if that makes since.:unsure: I need your energy.. it would be a blessing.. but at the same, i just dont like exercise.. lol it really is a chore.. and kiss the hottie for me:) Tell him say hey, my friend nicole wanted me to give you a kiss.. say something like its an ongoing joke... lol ok i could go on and on, but yeah :unsure: You be my energizer bunny and ill be your romance matchmaker (hmm i need that) lol ok im done:D

Tina: hey! I miss you girl, you soo got me worried and excited about you, i hope it all goes good with the moneeeey! :blink: Hmm i had something else i was gonna say... get on yim:) Oh well i cant remember, i will talk to you soon im sure:D HUgs, and hopeyou get to keep your position!

Pam: so glad you got that unfil.. i think im done with fills, im no longer pbing, but i did also loose 5lbs.. now if i could just do it again:) lol You will feel much better now, and boy i hope we can all go for fills in vacaville.

John? i think thats your name please excuse my memory, not the best thing to judge thismoment:) Welcome to the group, im excited to hear about the sleeve.. and see ya at the meetin!

Maria: you will be there again Water and Protein thats it for 3 days you will see the number ya want:)

April: i am SOOO glad to see you around!!! Even though we didnt move in over there we can STILL get together to work out:D

Ok i am soo sure i missed someone cause we have so many beautiful ladies.. but sorry:)

Hmm abou tme, so i was looking in the mirror this am and i saw me..:lol: and i said, i wonder..if i am at "MY" goal.. because... i dont want to get any smaller in clothing size.. like i can try on 10s fit em and even some 8s but what do i prefer to buy the 10s or 12s.. i used to buy the smallest number i could comfortably fit in.. not anymore. SO.. i really think i might MIGHT actually be happy with where im at.. yeah i neeed to tone..:) who dont. but I actually like the mirror.. i dont got a ton of sag so im not worried about that, i havea tonnn of stretch marks:( but we will see i think it might be why my brain has kinda Switched.. Im not so stuck on loosing weight anymore, ive swapped over to the whole getting counceling and help with me.. oh i started taking zoloft today.. i hope in 6 weeks its in effect.. these sleeping pills are worryin me.

It started hmm lemme look at a calendar..

It started last Friday, i took one Fri, sat fell asleep nicely NO on sunday (was up tossin and turning till about 3 am..) took one yesterday so id be up for mops then tonight.. Its just a tylenol pm and i take one not two.. BUT still i noticed tonight before i took it at 10 i PLANNED THE SUCKER! Like i was all hmm i wanna be asleep by 11:30 so i took the tylenol at 10:15.. ok addictive not good.:) BUT if i dont take it im up all night.. what to do what to do:(

What else, oh food, who wants some coldstone i gotta get this OUT OF MY FREEZER. Why was it BEFORE SURGERY i didnt have it in my fridge at all.. also the other day id rove by donut king and craved it! I havent had a donut in oh 3-4 yrs.. forever i swear! Now im getting funky cravings!!! I donnnnt understand. oh well im sure it will go away.

Now audrey IS DRIVING me up the wall lately. If i didnt love her i dont know where id be... She is now acting as if the carseat is THE PLAGUE. She arches her lil back and makes it IMPOSSIBLE to put her away.. then we left olive garden, eek ill explain:) and shes screaming so i just held her there.. boith times people are stearin at me like im a shitty mommy ok, you know what would it be better to push on her to get her in her seat, or spank her for throwin a tantrum cause shes TIRED. No its better I THINK to let her do her thang, shes outside.. then put her awya.. i guess im the ONLY mom in this world though cause grandmas can give some NASTY looks! Whatever:D

Ok my novel shalll ennnnd:) I miss you all dearly. And SOON im throwing a wild tree housewarmin party:) Huge hugs to everyone hope to see you all the 26th i believe is the date:D

OH MY GOOOOODNESS... i am so sorry, hey take the computers to the bathroom, since we visit it soo much with our water:D i just replaced the magazine!

Its taken an hour for tylenol p to kick in wow, thought that was sooner.. NITE

Thanks Jes and Candra for your encouragement. I plan on sticking around! Besides where do I find Bansdter Divas like you all? :-).

Candra, please take it easy and don't over do it. Follow you weekly plan. Let me know if you need anythng. I'll call you tomorrow. saw a a documentary on Patrick Swazey yesterday. I really liked hi, ma he rest in perfect peace.