Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

and side note my scale wont move from 237. LOL

Good morning all! Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

Reggie-thanks for hosting and opening your beautiful home to us. I had a good time.

Ashley-you are so welcome. Thanks for riding with me. I look forward to hanging with you.

Candra-was Bridezilla mad? Oh well!

I'll have to chenk in later. I have to tend some babies!!!! Ttyl

Have a good day.

Reggie - you are the bomb diggidy girl! I really need to come for some cooking lessons LOL. Thank you so much for having us over again. I love that your son sings Black Eyed Peas - imma be, Imma be, Imma Imma Imma be... hahaha Luv you!~

Pat - thank you so much for driving. and all the beautiful clothes - I LOVE my new sweater :woot:

OMG, John - Nikki is so sweet and SAUCY & lucky she found you. LOL. Glad you guys came!!

Coco - Less than 48 hours girl but don't ever make that nasty cheesecake again!!!! LMAO

Ash - it was so nice to meet you! you are adorable

NY - You look so good! I'm proud of you and your new jeans !!!

Jes - see you this afternoon - wow 3 days in a row - are you tired of me yet???

Mo - you are too cute but don't ever throw my food away again LOL

Heather - don't scuff my shoes girl! so glad you came last night

Left boob - you missed out! But I get it :)

It's official - I'm in trouble - I need to call to reschedule ASAP and get this taken care of cuz we ONLY have 5 months left hahahahahahahaha

Five months for what? Inquiring minds want to know!

Good Morning all - Thanks so much for having us Reggie - my daughter said she had fun.

CoCo - My kids liked the cheesecake even if it was chunky :).

Candra - I need to take picture posing lessons from you - my eyes are closed and I need to find my good side - if I have one.

I am going to the my singles group's Superbowl party today at 2 pm. I keep trying to talk myself out of it, but so far I am going. My kids are going to my parents' house.

I had oatmeal for Breakfast this morning - trying to soothe my throat - either I caught what my son has or it is allergies - I hope it is the latter - I gave in and took some liquid Tylenol cough and cold nighttime medicine last night and slept so good.

Better go switch the laundry -

Pam do not talk yourself out of that party! Put on that red top with a tank top on underneath and maybe those jeans you had on yesterday. Have your daughter take your picture so we can see you and most of all have FUN!!!

see you later Candra.

Everybody else have a great superbowl day and not too much guac, or chips or chili or.... wine in my case.

Bye

Good morning everyone - especially our Sac group. It was so wonderful to see and be with everyone yesterday. I so needed it - need to see and hear that everyone has gone through what I am going through and that it gets better and it also still stays hard sometimes. It really helps to know we are not alone on this.

Reggie - you are a wonderful, generous hostess. Your home is beautiful and so is your family. (Your niece is so adorable - she gave me a big hug!)

Heather - it was so good to see you again. I'm with Donna - 2010 is your year babe. We are routing for you.

Ashley - great to meet you - hope you join us newbie bandies very soon.

Donna - you look wonderful, my dear. It was good to catch up and I'm glad things are a little calmer now for you. I was gettin worried about you, so glad you are fine and will be back posting with us regularly. You were so sweet to notice my weight loss / change - sometimes when you see yourself everyday it is hard to tell if there is any visible difference. I do feel younger - and I like my new hair cut - I think it helps.

Monique - loved you in your new top. You look great too.

Pam - good to see you again. Glad you are getting out. I think that having your boys push you to go to the gym is great - I bet you will see and feel the results soon. Glad you are gonna go to the party today.

John - it was so nice to meet you in person and to find out we are in the same profession. I am in awe of your courage - you have a great focus and determination. I, like Donna, believe the 3rd time will be it. I really enjoyed meeing and talking with Nikki. What a great lady. And I agree with Candra - we all want to look like her!

Nicolie - you are so much smaller than when we walked in November. You rock girl! I am so proud of how you have dedicated yourself to getting healthy - you are an inspiration. It was great to be able to give you a hug before your big day. All will be well - don't worry.

Candra - you always lift my spirits. It made the long drive easy. You are too funny about my clothes. OK here's the deal on the long jacket that you kept wanting to keep that we all told you was too big for you: My husband told me when I wore it that I looked like Hillary Clinton 'cause he thought she always wore long jackets to cover her big butt and hips! So if that doesn't scare you away from it, nothing will!

Jes - you are doing great and you make me laugh too. It was an easy way to make a long trip. I love catching up and getting to know you better. My son, who loves acting and is a good actor, was really interested in hearing about your job.

OK Candra and Jes - I should have taken the gas money from you, 'cause guess what? 15 minutes from home, I got pulled over for speeding - 69 in a 55. It was such a perfect day until then. I got a lecture from my hubby and my 16 year old son!

Love you all - have a fun Superbowl Sunday - not too much junk food OK!

Edited by wantshealth

Good Morning!!

Pat thank you SOOO much for all the clothes, I tried them on last night and all the 18's fit perfect not snug at all so I love it!! I love all the sweaters and my fav thing of all is the track suit!!! Im gunna wear it tomorrow when I pick up my mom from the airport!! YAY

Candra imma kick yo A$% lol... I will make another cheesecake and you WILL SEE it is good lmao... You suck lol.. just kiddin...

I had such a great time last night... Reggie I love your kids lol.. SUch little entertainers just like I was (still am) Im serious anytime you need someone to come hang out with them while you and your hubby go out call me!!! We would be singing and dancing all night!!

John your wife is beautiful and such an awesome supporter!! Im so glad we all got to meet her!!

Heather, you kick butt you got this challenge!! I cant wait to hear all about it.

Mo rock that new shirt it looked so good on you!! Im glad it went to someone who will wear it YAY!!!

ASh you are awesome too. Im so glad I got to finally meet ya!!

NY- as always I love ya lady!! Great company!! I want a copy of that cd. I started my book today!! YAY Thank you!!

Pammie, Im glad your kids liked my chunky cheesecake lol.. You look great!! Rock those jeans and that new sweater!!

Jes, you are so darn cute!! I love your style. Thanks for the great conversation I wish we all lived closer I would be walkin that bridge with ya!!

Tam Tam, Bella and Tina, & Nicole we really missed you guys! Next one for sure!!

OMG thats too funny! I dont have a certain type, I usually read whatever someone gives me and tells me they liked it.

One really good book I recently read was "Million little pieces" which is a true story about a young man who over comes the worse addictions, etc. It was so amazing.

Lee and Tamra - I love books and read a ton. Here are some of my favorites and recent reads from my book club:

- Girl with the Dragon Tatoo - by Stieg Larson

- anything by Gail Tsukiyama - my favorite is Samurai's Garden, but also good were The Language of Thread and Streets of a Thousand Blooms

- Red Tent - by Anita Diamonte

- Push - by Sapphire (this is the book the movie Precious was based on)

- Secret Life of Bees and The Mermaid Chair - by Sue Monk Kidd

- Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen

- anything by Anita Shreve

- Edgar Sawtelle -by David Wroblewski

- All Over But the Shoutin - by Rick Bragg (got another of his books for Christmas call The Prince of Frogtown, but haven't read it yet.)

If you've read these I've got plenty more suggestions!

I want a ticker too. How did you get it on your postings?

I want a ticker too. How did you get it on your postings?

Laurel - go to the TickerFactory at

Weight Loss - Diet Ticker

You set up your ticker and the last page has a place where you can copy the code for the ticker into your signature. If you go under here under QuickLinks on the menu line you can select "Edit Signature". That is where you copy the code from your ticker in. Don't forget to save the link to the ticker and remember your password so you can keep going back to update it.

All I can say is I have had so much guacamole today it's not even funny LOL and a small frozen yogurt ;X

tomorrow is my new day, and I WILL BE STARTING STAGE 3 OVER AGAIN!!!! Chunky Soups pureed, Water, and walking!!!

LETS GO SAINTS!!!

where do I order the cards for eating out (not like thats going to be anytime soon) and the one with the band information for my wallet??