Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

yeah where do we get one? I want one!

Tamra Tamra Tamra! Don't make tomorrow be your fresh start. Start over RIGHT NOW. Make good decisions for the rest of the day, do an extra workout to overcome your guac habit. Don't wait for tomorrow!

*Now if only I'd take my own advice! lol.

Pat, you are a sweetheart!

Nicole/CoCo, thanks for the cloths :)

Heather, I am in your corner rooting for you!

Jes you are so cute!!!

John, I am so glad we got to meet you and your sweet wife.

Pam, I enjoyed meeting and chatting with you!

Candra, thanks for the mesurements :lol:

Rosey, I can't wait to hear about you going with Heather to kick some Dr. butt!!!!You must be one of the sweetest person I have ever meet :woot:

PS.... EVERYONE is so much cuter in person :w00t:

And I can't wait to meet Lee, Tamra, Nicole & Tina

Hello Ladies and gentleman,

OMG I had a wonderful time with you all Pam, Pat Candra , Ash, Mo, Jes, Heather, John (Nickie, John's wife), Donna, Nicolie :-). we missed the rest of you. Hopefully next time my backyard will be done and we can barbecue out there. I will get some non-etoh mixes then. It was a pleasure to meet and see all of you. We should do this often.

Donna you are hilarious Teiko and Nii said thanks.

Candra you are too funny and too cute trying to put on size 18 girl..... lol. Thanks for the Jeans and Nicole thanks for the top.

Pat it was a pleasure to have finally met you. You are too sweet! I am so sorry that you got pulled over, I hope you did not get a ticket and if so I will be more than happy to pitch in. PM if you did :-).

Jes, how dod the plantain adventure go?

Ash I am glad that you came, cute as a button.

John too cool with you back-up chics lol. Please keep us posted on how things are going with you as you embark on your Sleeve excursion. Please send Nickie my regards.

Pam, I am glad your daughter had fun hopefully next time Teiko will be around to play with her.

Mo, Funny lady, I had fun with you, this is only the beginning of fun get-together.

Heather, Donna and Nicole I had a blast with our after party pow wow. Lets do it again soon.

Well I did good with my meals today. Left overs of course :-).

Edited by reggie71

Well, I went to the Superbowl party - there were 26 of us there. There was tons of food - I had two little chicken drumettes, two mozerella sticks, a few chips and dip, 3 Cookies and some candy - that was my lunch and dinner. There was a silent auction for some gift baskets. I bought 4 $1 tickets and I ended up winning two baskets - yipee - I never win anything. One of the baskets had the DVD Bride Wars, a 2 liter of Pepsi, microwave popcorn, Hot Tamales, 2 Dove bars, some lip gloss and nail polish. The other basket was a Valentines basket and had a bunch of candy, a heart pillow, two plastic Valentine drinking glasses, a little book, a friend picture frame, a garter belt, plastic red handcuffs, and chocolate body paint. Lucky for me the body paint doesn't expire until Feb 2011 so I have almost a year to find someone to use it with. :). My boys thought the adult stuff was gross - I checked the basket out before I showed them everything to make sure nothing inappropriate was in it. The party was continuing but I left after the game was over.

I just took some nighttime cold medicine and hope to be in bed by 9 pm. I have coughed all day and now have a headache. Sure not wanting to get up at 5:30 am tomorrow.

Hey everybody!

Pam-I'm glad you didn't chicken out of the superbowl party. You so need to do something for yourself. You deserve it! Your daughter is so sweet. Tell her I said, "Hi!"

Candra-LOL!!! You didn't want that plate. That's what friends are for. Bridezilla is going to get you. You may get kicked out of the wedding. Wouldn't that be something??? We could use all that money she's making you spend to go shopping.

Jes-You are fabulous. I love your style. We are going to get on track and some damn restriction....soon.

Nicolie-Thanks for the shirt. I plan to wear it tomorrow... It's your turn now. Enjoy.

Reggie-Thanks for everything. The chicken was the bomb. What seasoning did you use. I'd love the recipe. I'm always looking for new ways to prepare chicken... I know, I know...I'm always talking about chicken. I can eat it everyday...

Ashley-How are the babies? I hope they are getting well. Tell your hubby, "Thanks for loaning you to me!"

Heather-It was good seeing you again. You look great. You will be next. Did you get the amount reduced??? What ever happened with that?

Donna-You look great and petite in that plum purple. Love it, gurl!!!!

John-It was nice to finally meet you. Your wife is stylish and cute. Tell her I need those boots!!! They would look good hanging on my husbands Harley.

I hope all are well and had a good day with all the delicious Super Bowl food hanging around. If not, remember.....

TOMORROW

No Mo, my goal weight hasn't been reduced. I feel like I need to at least get back down to my 1st goal he set for me for the psych appt (which I met) and maybe 5-10 below that before I can even ask to have my goal reduced. I have to get my act together before I can ask for leniency. I know I can't show him I've been working the program when I haven't and the scale shows it. I'm stepping up my efforts and I hope my challenge at the gym will get me to goal. 40 lbs in 8 weeks? I would so win that thing...

I really enjoyed seeing everyone. It was so good to talk with people who have struggled with The Doc and know how to deal with him. I'm looking forward to these next few months. I hope to be banded before May 12th, that would be my anniversary of my orientation.

Oh, and I finally but the Wii balance board on the floor! lol. I did 20 minutes of Wii Fit, and I started the Jillian Michaels game too. I really hate that the Wii Fit makes little sad noises when I step on, like "oh my.. that's heavy" and I hate that it does the bmi and then says "that's obese" I know that! And... (one more) I hate hate hate that my little Mii is normal looking, then it weighs me and my Mii get's all plumped out-and seems to waddle when she tries to run. Wii Fit is Rude! Anyway, I was glad to finally whip out the Wii, and I did 50 minutes on the elliptical.

Heather my MII on the WII is plump too........I know, I know.........

So I cleaned house all day. Thinking if I get it clean and keep it clean I can hit the gym more this month. Found my Ped again.......:-)

Been a long month of working and running my daughter around to appointments.

Can't wait till spring. I feel it coming. I love the rain but I am getting tired of it now......... I wanna get outside again!!

Heather I don't get still why you have to lose so much. Just seems like for some people the rules are different. Like I can't get fills the same as everyone else..........but I seriously don't get why you can't get banded. I sorta would like to know what another doctor thinks or at least to have it explianed to you why so much..........????? I would get back to 50 down than go in ...............forget 5-10 more.................take Donna with you:-)

Jes, Nicolie, Donna, Tamra, Candra, Ashley, Pat, Reggie and Monique -Thanks for the sweet comments!

Pam - I'm glad your daughter had fun on Saturday! She is so cute and well behaved!

Nicolie - One more un-banded day! Be sure to let us know how things go! You will be fine! You are in great hands!

Pat - Slow down speed demon! :) Did you get a ticket?

Heather - We are so pulling for you! If there is anything I can do or if you need to talk please don't hesitate to PM me for my email /phone number! You will do this and get what you want just keep being persistent! Yes the Wii is rude. Nikki gets a kick out of it when I step on... She laughed so hard when I first stepped on and my Mii plumped out.

Monique - Nikki is in Denver this week for work so I can auction her boots up! Do we hear $80...going once....

What are these food cards about?

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Edited by skiingj

Hi everyone - Yesterday was OK. I went to the superbowl party late (after doing my hour walk - yeah!) and brought my 1/2 c of Soup. Boy all the food (honey wings and those little bacon wrapped sausages, Peanut Butter and chocolate Cookies, brownies) looked so good. Didn't eat any of it - just my soup and sugar free Jello. I did actually feel my band a little last night - I didn't wait the hour after my soup to eat the jello and when I started drinking Water after I felt a little tighness in my chest. Then before I went to be I was taking a pill and forgot and gulped the water down - also felt pain in my chest. So I guess I really do have a band in there.

Tamra, Nicolie - the number to call to get the Lapband card is 1-800-LapBand (527-2263) option 6. Also you can register at LapBand.com

I forgot to get som Protien shakes yesterday. So this AM I had a small healthy b-fast sandwich. Then my boys where eating cokies and I tried to sneek one and took a bite and my tooth started to hurt!!!! Cavities ugghhhh!!! But hey atleast it stoped me from eating any more cokies lol!!!

Hello hello!!! So I started my day off at the DMV for 3 hours and then my MOM and my Latte.. That MOM is no joke.. My tummy is a rumbling!!! lol... I weighed in this am on my scale at 218 so I have offically lost 40 lbs. YAY Im not going to update my ticker until tomorrow's weigh in...Hopefully after today I can get another lb or so down. Im eating really light today probably salad for din din.

Thanks Pat for the #'s. I found a really cute ID Bracelet so I am going to hit momma up for that when she gets here tonight lol... We are picking her up around 9pm. Im so excited to see her I havent seen her since May.

Robbie will let ya'll know whats up tomorrow. Thanks!!

I am so darn excited, I just want to go to bed so tomorrow is here lol...

Reggie, I watched Blood Diamonds last night, man was that a great movie!! Thanks for the tip.

Hope everyone is having a great day. Im gunna go relax and await anxiously lol...

Good luck Nicole....happy for you that your day is finally almost here! Great job on losing 40 lbs--that's awesome.

I made your chili yesterday and my hubby loved it! It was yummy and simple.

Will be anixious to hear how your next few days go! :)

just stopping by

up 1.1 lbs today...ah well.

Hope all are doing well!

Nicolie- I'm gona PM you mu # so you can text me when you are out!!!! I am sooo excited for you. I went out and got my Muscel Milk Light like you said and I will be doing them in the AM thinking of you :)

Tamra- It's ok it will get better. Rooting for you girl!