Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I'm only updating my ticker with my Kaiser weigh-ins now. I'm too tired of thinking I'm doing better and being up five lbs with Kaiser's scale. I'm tired of feeling false joy over this.

I'm going to try going to Zumba today. Keep your fingers crossed.

I'm only updating my ticker with my Kaiser weigh-ins now. I'm too tired of thinking I'm doing better and being up five lbs with Kaiser's scale. I'm tired of feeling false joy over this.

I'm going to try going to Zumba today. Keep your fingers crossed.

Heather I know exactly what you mean. I have been in the slums for a very long time and it is high time that I picked up and got on the ball. Where is your Zumba class? I may go to one at 24hr on Sunrise blvd tomorrow.

Hi Reggie - you beautiful creature you! I have 2 pair of size 14 jeans that are way too long for me - still have the tags on em? You interested? Won't you come Saturday????? I'm down for another get together at your spot - providing my Cat cooperates with me LOL She's such a Beast - now that she's feeling better she attacts me every time I come near he again - Brat!

Heather - you're probably right LOL. The Doc just might do that to you. I've only lost 2lbs since October! Well, I had lost 7 but in the last three days my scale jumped up 4lbs - WTF - must be all those carbs at 3am. I asked for sleeping pills but was DENIED :)

Hi Ladies!!!!

Long time no talk....been keeping busy! I have finally slowed down but now things are starting to pick back up again as far as distractions and being busy goes. But I really need some support, I 've still lost weight since the last time I saw all of you but not as much as I would have liked to. Is there still a meeting this week? I really need to see everyone!

How is everyone doing? Things are good with me too much to type right now but we will talk soon.

April

April! I'm so glad you're online!

We're still meeting at the Kaiser Point West meeting this Saturday! It's a shame there was no December meeting, I feel like we all really needed one, there's been a lot of struggling going on.

Well I will be there!!! I am so excited to see everyone. Will you be there?

Candra, we will have to whip that Cat into shape:smile2:. It would be nice to see you all. I will be in the Bay this weekend so I won't make to the meeting but I have to make it a point to come to a meeting soon, that's one of my New Year's resolutions. Well pick a date and let me know.

Jes girlfriend how is it going? I went bust on the fist day of the 5day band-test. I will start it again on Monday. I have to see Dr. Park on 2/25.

I will be there. I have clothes to give.. I want to see everyone too!!!! Who is going?

Candra, I am not a 14 yet BUT I will take them, they will be my incentive :-).

Reggie would love to come to your place. Busy on the 13th but the 6th would work for me.

Candra: why was he reluctant? 10 pounds in 3 months you will be fine. I have to lose 10 in 5 weeks. 2 a week!! LOL. So what are unrealistic expectations for the lap band. I want more details of Dr. Fischers expectations for the band!! Not hungry with 1/2 cup. Really Candra?? I do get hungry like stomach growling hungry.........Really, really really?? Hmmm gotta think about that one.

Well no gym yet today. Just got home. Work kicked my butt today. I am frustrated with management.

Bring ing some 18/20s this weekend. I am in 14/16 if anyone has any~~ or XL.

I emailed Dr. Baggs to day and explained my Robin comment. I figured I needed to tell him it the tone of voice not the words that bug me. I know they are good friends so I have to be careful.............honest but careful.

I still wanna say screw the whole thing cause I am still frustrated with the darn band but have to give it a try..........or learn how to do fills on my own?? I know a place in town that will do them for 100 dollars but that would NOT go over well to show up with a fill!!! LOL. That is for if I lose my insurance my backup plan!!

Heather Kaiser scales suck!! LOL. They are always a bit more than mine at home~~~ 4 pound higher this time~~~

I just got back from the gym. I went to zumba! And, I did 16 minutes on the elliptical before zumba. I feel good, but I'm tired! I'm gonna be sore tomorrow for sure.

Hi Everyone! I hope all are well. I think it's the weather that makes us want to eat....I downed to many chocolate covered almonds yesterday and the day before and the scale was not friendly to me this morning. I was up 2.3lbs from yesterday's weight...WTF??? 2.3lbs in one day...I don't think so.... So, it was back to the plan... today...I did okay, not great but OK.

Tina-How many steps are you at??? I did make myself do the treadmill after eating to much for dinner... I managed to do 52 minutes.... I am so tired... and my foot hurts.

Candra-I am glad you were able to get a tiny fill. We both have 5cc's now.... Maybe we will lose some weight. I really want to be in Onederland. I have 3lbs to go....However, it may be more like 4lbs since the candy episode.

Tamra-I'm glad you are up and about. Keep up the good work. Are you having any gas?

Riley-Yes, girl!!! Guard your heart. You are too precious. Try not to fall in love or like too quickly.

Heather-Keep at it. The scale will move. I only update my ticker based on my Kaiser Weights.

Reggie-I would love to come to your house. Feb 13 won't work for me either. That is Valentine's Day Weekend. February 6 works for me so far. What city do you live in?

Nicolie-Hey girl! How are you?

Everyone I missed!!! How are you?