Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

dang ..should I be getting a fill? I only have 3.5 but I dont get hungry and do fill up pretty fast. I do eat more times a day though. I eat about 1/4 cup of something every 2-3 hours and my kitchen is closed by 8pm. for everyone!! DISHES are done and no one is allowed to dirty anymore unless they plan to wash them so usually that never happends.

oh and Dr P had me start over...clear, than cream, mushie etc even though I didn't do it exactly I did somewhat because I had dental work 2 days later.

well it's lunchtime, let me go get my salad.< /p>

I updated my ticker I decided my goal weight will be 160..geez that seems so unreachable... NOT... right ladies.

Go Monique - so happy for you - yes I did call and got squeezed in on Jan 21 @ 10:30 am - at first I was told it was full - if you protest you can get in easier :rolleyes2: Not seeing Robin.

Maria - 160 is so reachable for you!

Lee - you got less than 10lbs to go too don't you?

Wow so many new bandsters on the rise! This is the best group ever.

Now, if we could just get an update from Sir John... ?

Jes, I will try to stick to the stages.....If I can....I am psychologically hungary....Not real hunger...

Candra-Good for you on calling and getting your appt. Did you tell them you'd prefer not to see Robin???

Maria-You can do it! I'm with you... My mini goal is to lose the 4.6lbs by next week... My next goal is to be at 190lbs by Valentine's Day...

Who all is planning to go to the Richmond Support Group on Wednesday and are the ever any children there? Are they allowed????

I don't think you are supposed to bring kids to the support group. Bev always says "any pets or kids" but I've seen someone with her son a few times he's a bigger boy like 12 and they always sit in the back. I'm going to try and make it on Wed.

You can do it MO just take it slow I was real concerned about getting stuck and all the other horror stories I've heard.

well I ended up having a taco for lunch homemade so maybe not as bad as TBell :rolleyes2:

Hi all,

Was busy at the Super Walmart in American Canyon, and now I have a super bad headache outta no where?? I havent worked out yet, I still can!!

Food today:

Breakfast: 1 Venti Latte

Lunch - salad (Just lettace/cucumbers) with Roast chicken from costco, which SUCKED!! it was super fatty!! gross!! and 1 diet soda

Dinner - left over roast that I made last night before my mcdonalds take over lol with cabbage on the side!

Howdy! Just checking in. Just finished reading!

Hi Nicole, welcome back!

Pam- I think a get-together at your house would be amazing! I need more support too!

I'm back on track today, absolutely no snacking. I was so hungry! I just had dinner, so I'm good for now. We're going to a movie so I won't be tempted to snack on random stuff around the house. (We don't buy food at the movies).

More later!

Hello Ladies!

No Robin as I’m not really post-op.

Well the meeting went sort of how I expected it. He was running well over an hour late. Thanks Monique! :rolleyes2: I’ve gained almost twenty pounds back of the eighty five I lost. Doc was not happy and concerned that I wouldn’t be successful even with surgery. He wanted to know why I had gained the weight back. It was a bit of an emotional meeting.

I wouldn’t be overweight if I could do this myself. If I kept loosing without the band and kept the weight off I would have never returned to his office. I explained why I need the help and he agreed that the Sleeve would be best. He agreed to move forward with surgery and hopes to have a date for me within a week. I need to lose about twelve pounds which I will do. The only bump in the road is a vacation with some old works friends to Mexico and my wife is on a work trip the week I wanted surgery in late February. Two people on this Mexico trip have been banded so I look forward to speaking with them as they live on the east coast.

Sorry so late posting as I had to take a nap as the Richmond thing wore me out mentally. Thanks for the kind thoughts.

Time to restart the 1200 cal diet…

Hey All,

John, opps! Sorry, I'm sure I had some hand on his tardiness. Sorry the appt was emotional. However, sometimes that's what we need to get ourselves together! Keep us posted on your surgery date. Wish I were going to Mexico.

Adding on....

Snack- green tea w/ peach

dinner will be chicken broth and jello....

While my family eats baked pork chops, red Beans and rice and collard greens!!! So not fair!

But, I will be hott later! The payoff can't come quick enough.

Oh, I'm getting on the treadmill when they start eating!

YEAH JOHN! I sometimes wonder why Doc Who is in this department - he seems to think we can all do it on our own anyway LOL. But you're getting sleeved - woo hoo~ 1200 cal diet here we come!

Monique - I don't think they will let kids come to the support group - well, depending on age. so after I was sqeezed in to see The Doc she said let me see if Robin has anything available and I told her that I was told I didn't HAVE to meet with her so i'd rather not - she said fine!

OK Heather - no snacking for me either today!

Jes - I would probably risk it all for some taco bell right now but I'm too lazy to go get it LOL. I had edamame & cauliflower for din din - just so tired of chicken & eggs!

didn't do well with Water today!

How about meeting at my house on Saturday Jan 16 at 5 pm? Nicole gets off work at 4 pm so she will be able to make it. Want to make it a potluck? Just bring something healthy and band friendly and we'll eat whatever there is. I'll make something kid appropriate too. My kids will be here so if you want to bring your kids you can - we have plenty to play with. My address is 7474 Whitmore St, Elk Grove, 95758. The more the merrier.

We just got back from dinner at Mike's Diner -our Monday ritual with my parents. I had a kid size beef hotdog - it looked so lonely on the plate without a bun. I had my Protein Drink at 2:30 on the way home and it really helped - no snacking between lunch and dinner for me today. Didn't make it to Curves so I will have to tomorrow.

Check your calendars and we can get a headcount for the 16th.

alright everyone is on the right track. I had a small bowl of the gumbo tonight. I don't know what it is but I'm feeling full in my throat. I wonder if I was just not listening to my body the last couple weeks and eating everything in site.

Yea john on getting the go ahead for your sleeve. We're pulling for ya. I'm sure you will drop those 12 lbs in no time. Thats one of the good things about being a guy the weight comes off quick.

I wonder if Doc Fish is the only one who who will let you bypass Robin.

Heather did you give a report on your SF trip? how was it?

ugh I don't want to go to work tomorrow....if only I played lotto!

Happy New Year ladies and Gent. I hope you all had wonderful holidays.

I have sort of been hidding I haven't been doing well at all. After my visit with Dr. fisher, I have not been able to pull myself out of this funk! However the good news is that I am ready to get back on track. I just hope I did not stretch my pouch.

Well I wish you all the best. I will be around this year :rolleyes2:.

Miss you all!

Reggie