Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

CUTE haircut!! What a cutie patootie she is!! I got home at 2:30 today and was asleep for a nap at 3. Got up and fixed some spaghetti for supper with some sauce that a friend gave us. Rehearsal was 7 - 9:30 and now I'm home for the evening and finally can take a breather.

Tomorrow my plan is to trike from 10-11, then swim in the pool.. then flute rehearsal at 3 and then some more swimming. Now that's if the weather cooperates.

Kris came over for a little bit today while Nathan was playing softball. Grady was dressed in a baseball sleeper.. so cute! He's smiling a lot now. Only a few more weeks til Kris goes back to work and I start babysitting the big guy. I can't wait.

Off to watch a little tv and then head to bed. Everyone have a good evening. sleep well.

Awww she looks so much like you Tracy!!

He sleeps a lot, he's little!! They followed him around (her assistant) with a personal heater that I swear was a thousand degrees.. when we did the pics together she was holding the heater on us and I was fogging up and sweating. The photographer is really good with babies, she said she was a nanny for 5 years.. she would pat his bum till he fell back asleep.. they set everything up while we waited, and then basically just move him from set to set.. and if he stirred she would pat his bum. The only problem we had was the last one where he's in the lace bag (like stork carrying him).. she said he was bein such a good baby, she would do that one more set for a bonus.. she prolly regrets sayin it, he woke up hungry so had to feed him.. then (they would drape diaper on him moving set to set) she moved the diaper, put him in the lace contraption (kind of hard), and posed him...and then he peed all over, including his face lol.. so she had to unwind him, clean him, get him back to sleep, and re-do it all. I ended up not liking those as much, they were kind of creepy some reason.

I'm going to see Angels and Demons tomorrow.. woohoo.

Morning Girls.

I'm up and showered, I have a 4 hour shift to work today.

TracyK, enjoy the peace and quiet while you have it.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Good morning everyone~

For some unknown reason I have been awake since like 2:30 this morning?! NOW, I am sleepy..it is almost 7AM.

I watched that tear jerking Farrahs' Story last night. 'nuff said about that....

Have a great day violets :grouphug:

I'm glad you said that, Laura -- I thought the lace ones were kinda creepy too. I think because of the color of the lace mostly!? If it had been a sweet creamy color with a pastel background or something, I think it could have been cute. But she obviously likes that setting a lot. Oh well, all the others are just precious!! I'd have a very hard time choosing! They didn't have cute photography like that when my kids were little -- Olan Mills was top-o-the-line....LOL Well, actually there were much better but way out of my league! Kids photography has come such a long way and you are very lucky!!

Didn't get to have lunch with Tracy after all -- our schedules just kept clashing! I've had 4 days off this week and am exhausted from dealing with our family drama. I'm gonna have to ask you to step up your prayers if you don't mind.

I've got 3 vacations planned in the next two months and now looking at shelling out mega-bucks for a treatment center. I am just not sure where the money is coming from!! I don't want to sell any stocks at these market prices, Mom's estate is tied up, used a lot of my liquidity to pay off bills earlier this year....and now this!!

Do ya'll ever have those feelings like something "bad" is about to happen but you don't know what it is? I had those for the entire week before Evan cratered. Also had them right before Mom died and before one other incident that I can't recall now. I guess there's something to be said for "intuition" after all. Now I wish I'd have paid closer attention and not booked all these trips -- especially to colorado! I guess I could cancel, but hate to make Hannah pay for Evan's bad choices -- y'know? :scared2:

Terry, for some reason everything works out in the end. I am a big believer in that. Maybe it is prayer, maybe it is desparation, maybe a little of both. But, you need a break also!!! Love ya, and thanks for your extra work this week with our trip!!!!!!!!!!

I just got a troubling email from a customer, she wrote me in confidence about her husband and how he has the early stages of Alzheimers. It is so sad, especially on paper she could write things that you couldn't get out in person. She comes in at 11 this morning.

Well it is very very cloudy and depressing looking out, we had bad storms last night, and is supposed to clear up this afternoon. This week and next week I will be super busy because Charlie is gone, so I am working by myself. It is nice to be alone, but not nice to have the phone etc. to myself.

I am chatting way too much I need to go hop in shower so I can be ready for Virginia!!!

Terry, how old is Evan? Is there any way you can get him into treatment on his own? Years ago (27 yesterday to be exact) when my brother was almost killed, he was 18. The hospital hounded my parents for months over it, and they just kept repeating, he is not a minor, it is not our expense! In the end, when he woke up, everyone found out he had excellent insurance, and was covered, but since he was over 18---they could refuse to cover his bill. Because at the time he had been in ICU for almost a month, and had 3 surgeries. Even back then, paying that would have been a life long commitment! Believe me I know, we are still paying on Ricks!

If he is of legal age, maybe try to get him in on his own. I am not one to say this lightly, but face it, if he was in a poor family, he could get help---so if he has to bankrupt it in the end---what has he got to lose at this time??? And with the economy the way it is, when things comes back, they are going to have to accept most people being less than perfect in their credit.

I think it might be our age thing, and the colors with the baby!!! I agree totally, the wrapped up in black was not anything I would have chosen! Besides with it all snugged around him, you barely saw him, and that was the point of the picture!!!

When I think of snuggling a baby, I think of him like Laura has him at home in his bed, surrounded and cushioned on as soft and cuddly things as possible.

I always think the same thing with the Anne Geddes pics, of babies in boots and stuff!

The pictures are wonderful Laura. Did it give you some ideas of doing some yourself? The cost looked pretty high, but many of those it looks like you could recreate on your own!! Surely at work, you have a simulated white tiger skin! Put him on it rather than a bear skin!

I have an alpaca rug in my room. It is soooooo soft. The hair/fur on it is about 4 - 6 inches long. I have pics of all the grandkids as infants on it bare bottom up. As well as having Connor in his boots and cowboy hat from behind. Love em all!

Well time to change laundry and move the Water.< /strong>

See ya later!

Home from Church. Hubby and I are getting ready to go over to Bob's to play cards and chill. Sure wish Kathy was going to be there. I miss her alot.

Tomorrow is cut the grass day here. It needs it too. I also bought some kabobs for the grill and some peppers.Can't hardly wait.

Everyone have a great evening.

Hey Girlies...

Had a fun day yesterday... the concert was great and we really enjoyed ourselves... even the not getting home 'til 2:30am part! -- & then having to be up & out by 9 this a.m.... phew!... I am too old for THAT on a regular basis!

((Terry!))

Enjoy the evening...

Hey Girls,

Michelle, glad you had fun!

((Terry))...thinkin' about you sista!

Went to a very fun party yesterday. My principal is retiring and threw a great party, bartenders, carne asada taco company...they cooked ALL NIGHT...and a mariachi band! We were all out by the pool and the vibe was perfect! The bartenders are the same guys that will be at my party too! We had some KICKYOAZZ margies, and I did a few shots! But then we ate and talked relaxed and I sucked down some diet cokes...all was good! We left about 8:30 (party started at 3:30, and it was still in full swing when we left). Came home watched some boob tube and went to bed. Then went to the trainer today (kicked our ass) then shower. Susanne went shopping at the outlets (we have a huge outlet mall 20 min away) and I laid on the couch. Then we went to lunch (about 2:30) then to Wally world! There is this great seafood place (very casual) and I get a grilled salmon salad. I could only eat a bit, but am looking forward to it later.

Have a great night everyone!

xoxo

We lwft when Rick got off work, and went to Colorado to a motorcycle swap meet....found nothing! But it was a beautiful ride! Through some mountains, with dark green pine trees with dark brown bark, and aspen trees with bright green leaves, and white bark trunks, with brilliant blue skies, with puffy white clouds---great ride!!!

We come back to an open house at a welding company that Rick does business with. Free food, band, free beer. Yep, I had 4!!!! Was feeling happy when we left!!! Went to a friends we had said we would stop by-----had a few more. Now I am home and buzzing quite happily! Sober Rick is eating ice cream, I am eating peanuts----should eat something more absorbant!!!

Was such a nice stress relief. As per your email Pamela, I set my stress down for a bit!!

Ran into my DD at our friends, I did my best to maintain, and Rick said I was fine. I am not like stupid drunk----you know, you have all seen me there!!!

Next weekend we go to a rally. I have to wait and ride up with the girls the next morning, I have to go to a wedding on Friday night.

Anyway, just stopping to say goodnight. Was a great day with Rick. I can almost forget what we are headed into. I keep thinking ....one more beer and maybe I WILL forget!!! Don't think there is enough beer for that to be honest. Court again makes my stomach turn.....oh well.

Gonna do my best to go to sleep and forget it for tonight. I have been laying awake at night thinking about what we are in for.

Will see you tomorrow~!

XOXOXOX

Good morning, Violets..

I'm off to church and then biking this afternoon and a concert this evening. I had a piece of toast with cheese melted on top for Breakfast and it's not going down. I've already pb'd once and am on my for a second round. Oh well, live and learn. Everyone have a great day!!

Swimming pool is 82, but I can't put the solar cover back on by myself and Bob is out of town for the day so I guess I'll wait until tomorrow to get some swimming in.

Sounds like Pammy, Suzie, Kat and Michelle are having WONDERFUL weekends so far!! Good for you, girls! Tracy, what did you end up doing yesterday? Anything fun?

Hannah and I had a good day just bumming around the mall. We'd split up and then come back together, have a Starbucks, chat, shop, then split up again...it's fun that way! She's trying SOOOO hard to keep my spirits up and she's doing a fine job. I'm just not myself and have been very quiet. She, on the other hand, is non-stop chatter!! So I just let her run on!! OMG, that girl can talk about clothes for 10 hours in a row non-stop if you let her.

We're still mulling over what to do. Jay and Evan have been away, but are coming back today so it's back to reality again.

Keep praying!!

Love you all!