Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

december 15th banders come on down;-)

I wish you luck with this. I followed through with pay pal once on something I didn't recieve. I did get my money back. I did lose their commision part but atleast I got back most of my money which wasn't too much. If I remember corrrectly, I filed a claim online. It has been a few years. I hope Rose is ok. Keep me posted. Laurel

Hello Laurel and China,

Well after the our daughters wedding the DH surprised me and took me to Palm Springs for four days. We had such a nice time. It was amazing. He took care of everything and our youngest daughter took care of my mother. It was so nice to get away and spend some quality time with the amazing man that I am married to. We just got back today and I need to start working out again. I have been really good with my food.....just did not exercing. Glad to hear that all is well with both of you.

hey laurel and rose

glad to have you back rose and im so excited that you had a chance to pamper your self with ya man. now as for me im ok im not mad much any more if i get my order that's good if i dont im just gonna choke it up as a learning experience. and i closed my pay-pal account and went to my bank and put the money in there and got a secure credit card that has limit double to the money that i put in there that is just for my business. and im very happy with that. i went to the gym today and worked out for 30 mins on the elliptical and burned 450 calories and i felt so much better after leaving there. have been thinking about trying to change up mu workout like doing cardio one day and weights another day. so that's what page im on. well talk to everyone later.

oh yeah does anyone goes to the book store or not but, i want us to do the formula 40-30-30 diet. maybe everyone can go and look at the book and let me know what you guys think.:cursing:

I wish you luck with this. I followed through with pay pal once on something I didn't recieve. I did get my money back. I did lose their commision part but atleast I got back most of my money which wasn't too much. If I remember corrrectly, I filed a claim online. It has been a few years. I hope Rose is ok. Keep me posted. Laurel
Hello Laurel and China,

Well after the our daughters wedding the DH surprised me and took me to Palm Springs for four days. We had such a nice time. It was amazing. He took care of everything and our youngest daughter took care of my mother. It was so nice to get away and spend some quality time with the amazing man that I am married to. We just got back today and I need to start working out again. I have been really good with my food.....just did not exercing. Glad to hear that all is well with both of you.

Wow Rose, your one lucky women. China, I thought you are insured with pay-pal? Well, I got another fill today. I now have 6cc's in my 8cc's band. I saw the PA today and she said she was very happy with my weight loss. I only dropped 3 lbs since last fill. This time she told me not to wait for a full month if I feel this fill isn't working. I finally got a chance to ask a few questions about expectations. The PA gave me some realistic goals which pretty much matched my own goals. Well have a great day. Laurel

hi laurel and rose,

yes laurel you are except if you have funs still available they want you to use all money before they will reimburse you. and i just wasnot able to do that so i just closed the account. laurel can you tell me have you or rose ever asked what calorie goal one should be at. i go for a fill on tuesday. and i think i need this one. well i hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Wow Rose, your one lucky women. China, I thought you are insured with pay-pal? Well, I got another fill today. I now have 6cc's in my 8cc's band. I saw the PA today and she said she was very happy with my weight loss. I only dropped 3 lbs since last fill. This time she told me not to wait for a full month if I feel this fill isn't working. I finally got a chance to ask a few questions about expectations. The PA gave me some realistic goals which pretty much matched my own goals. Well have a great day. Laurel

I should make another appointment with the nut. I set my personal goal around 1200 cal. That seems to be my magic number. I haven't been tracking my foods. I need to start doing that again. I am hoping this fill helps too. I haven't tried to eat yet. That doesn't seem fair at all with pay pal. Have a great day, Laurel

i think 1200 is a good number. i think im gonna try and stay around 1200-1400 only becuz when i go to the gym i burn 600-650 in calories so after you take that out i would only be eating 600-800 calories after words. so im gonna see how this feel works for me. keep me posted on how it is working for you.

I should make another appointment with the nut. I set my personal goal around 1200 cal. That seems to be my magic number. I haven't been tracking my foods. I need to start doing that again. I am hoping this fill helps too. I haven't tried to eat yet. That doesn't seem fair at all with pay pal. Have a great day, Laurel

I agree I try and stay 1200 cal per day. Its been a struggle this month for me. I keep going up and down. One week I am down 3 lbs next week I am up 1. Some days I just get very discouraged. I hope to get back on track in April. Have either of your doctors told you what at practical number to loose per month is.

They 1 to 2 lbs a week is the safest. I only lost 3 lbs last month and they where very happy with that. We are still not at our sweet spot either. I just started to eat today after getting a fill on friday. I do feel full. I am hoping I am close to my sweet spot. I will be going to floriday in 12 days. We are driving down, so I am going prepared with the foods I can eat. I want to continue my weight loss on vacation too. I have a time share so I will have a kitchen. I am also bringing the wii fit to excercise and I will have a pool. I also bought healthly Snacks for the ride. I did ask about what they thought would be an ideal weight loss. They said if we can get down to between a 25-30 BMI they would consider this a success. We cut our health risks down tremendously. Have a great day. Laurel

Hey gals, it's been awhile. Hope you all are doing well. Sorry it's been so long since I've been on here to check on everyone, things have been pretty hectic here. I'm still losing, slowly...about a pound a week but I'm happy with that. I'm about to be moving and I'm hoping that being busy with that will help me drop a few more pounds a week, we'll see. I saw everyone's tickers, looks like you ladies are doing well. Keep up the good work and hopefully I'll be stopping by more often than once a month after I move. Take care.

hi ladies,

glad to have everyone back. i think im gonna try and stay around 1300 calories a day. i feel so excited to be getting a fill in the morning its been 2 months since i got one. i have sat down and made me out a meal menue and changed up my excerise plan up and feel happy with it. so i will see how it goes. i think i just fell off due to stress. my son is really getting on my nerves he is :thumbup:. then the thing with that company and pay-pal but, im ok now and trying to get back on track. im strong and will see it through. also getting excited about going to the bahama's in september so that means i have i have 5 and a half months to get ready so that is my motivation at this point. well everyone keep up the good work and dont be a strange.:)

I agree I try and stay 1200 cal per day. Its been a struggle this month for me. I keep going up and down. One week I am down 3 lbs next week I am up 1. Some days I just get very discouraged. I hope to get back on track in April. Have either of your doctors told you what at practical number to loose per month is.
They 1 to 2 lbs a week is the safest. I only lost 3 lbs last month and they where very happy with that. We are still not at our sweet spot either. I just started to eat today after getting a fill on friday. I do feel full. I am hoping I am close to my sweet spot. I will be going to floriday in 12 days. We are driving down, so I am going prepared with the foods I can eat. I want to continue my weight loss on vacation too. I have a time share so I will have a kitchen. I am also bringing the wii fit to excercise and I will have a pool. I also bought healthly Snacks for the ride. I did ask about what they thought would be an ideal weight loss. They said if we can get down to between a 25-30 BMI they would consider this a success. We cut our health risks down tremendously. Have a great day. Laurel
Hey gals, it's been awhile. Hope you all are doing well. Sorry it's been so long since I've been on here to check on everyone, things have been pretty hectic here. I'm still losing, slowly...about a pound a week but I'm happy with that. I'm about to be moving and I'm hoping that being busy with that will help me drop a few more pounds a week, we'll see. I saw everyone's tickers, looks like you ladies are doing well. Keep up the good work and hopefully I'll be stopping by more often than once a month after I move. Take care.

i everyone well im just coming from getting a fill i got 1cc and i must say it feels like a small amount of pressure is in the back of my throat. i will see how i feel later. i was told my Protein levels where down. and that i was not eating enough. gonna work on that. other then that im happy to have got the fill and will work harder on trying to get some of this weight off.:P good luck to all and see you at the finish line:cool:

China, I know the last 1cc I got made a major diference. I really have to be careful now. I am hoping my weight loss should step up now. I am doing good with excercise. I hope all is going well with Rose too. Good luck with the move lucky. Have a great day. Laurel