Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

december 15th banders come on down;-)

Hey everyone. I just updated my blog if you want to read an update. Start Enjoying Life

I went to the doctor's last week for my two week post fill appointment. We scheduled me for another fill on the 23rd. I'm excited to get myself a bit tighter. I haven't been losing the weight like I thought I would be. Even with cutting my portions back and watching what I'm eating. :rose:

Hello everyone glad to hear everyone is doing well. I had a very busy weekend. DH surprised me on Valentines Day and took me to Palm Springs to Celebrate Valentines Day and my birthday which is on 18th. We had a very nice time. I am back at home and back on track.....I had champagne for the first time. It was weird to drink. What did everyone do for Valentines Day? Lets all stick together. Have a great week.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. I went to Atlantic City friday night with hubby to Celebrate Valentines Day. We had a nice evening along with a nice 4 day weekend. I go for my next fill on 2/24 and am excited about that. I know I need it as my appetite is starting to increase. I have been trying to atleast make good choices on food. But I didn't lose any weight last week. I am not going to let it discourage me as I know I have been lucky to have lost so far. Yesterday was our 2 month aniversary. Time is just flying by. Have a great day everyone. Where is China? Laurel

hi everybody im here. got back this morning about 9am it was a very nice trip. i walked alot and worked out that the gym the hotel had one. i did eat some and feel ok with it and i shopped alot. i know what you mean allie about thinking you would have lost more. did you gamble while in atlanitic city laurel. rose i to had wine and it was ok. i had a nice v-day. palm springs rose that sounds really romantic.

well im back and back on program i agree we all need to stay together. im still not happy to see the scale not moving but, i do see that im losing inches. im working on it though. have a good day all

where is matty?

Yes we did gamble but didn't win. I enjoy getting in NYC too. But mostly end up there when I am working the limo. I want to try to go up in the spring when it is nice. We did have good time Hubby also bought me 18 roses. Work is getting busy again but should be slowing down. I was did very good preparing my food yesterday. I also squeeze in 2 Water aerobic classes. I got home from work at 9pm and was in bed by 9:10. I can't get in a class today so I am hoping to get to gym tonight. Have a great day everyone. Laurel

hi everybody,

i have been dieing to go to las vagas for some reason or another. well rose did you get your fill yet, what about you laurel. after attending my support meeting and speaking with the nurse p she said i need a little fill. so im gone call them after lunch and see if they can squeeze me in. she also told me that i may not be eating enough as i told her im always tired. plus i got on the scale the other day and im only down 2lbs in 3wks since getting a fill. and i must say ladies that really hurt as im going to the gym and every thing and that is all i lost and i was sick to felt like i lost all my will power right at that moment. but, im ok now i guess i just needed to talk to someone or for someone to just listen. well back to the gym today and back on track:smile: talk to ya later.

Yes we did gamble but didn't win. I enjoy getting in NYC too. But mostly end up there when I am working the limo. I want to try to go up in the spring when it is nice. We did have good time Hubby also bought me 18 roses. Work is getting busy again but should be slowing down. I was did very good preparing my food yesterday. I also squeeze in 2 Water aerobic classes. I got home from work at 9pm and was in bed by 9:10. I can't get in a class today so I am hoping to get to gym tonight. Have a great day everyone. Laurel

Just checking in...I had my second fill on Tuesday and I'm up to 5cc. I am anxious to hit that sweet spot and start feeling some serious restriction. I was kind of emotional at my visit but my surgeon was so supportive. He said 'BE PATIENT' and told me I am doing good! I don't know if I could do this if he wasn't so kind and such a good listener. And his office staff is always supportive.

Anyway...I am feeling great, finally feeling restriction and now I just need to up my exercise. It's so hard...

Good luck to everyone!:eek:

good job ibtrouble, glad you feel good i called my dr but, couldn't get through so im going to try again tomorrow and see what happens.

Just checking in...I had my second fill on Tuesday and I'm up to 5cc. I am anxious to hit that sweet spot and start feeling some serious restriction. I was kind of emotional at my visit but my surgeon was so supportive. He said 'BE PATIENT' and told me I am doing good! I don't know if I could do this if he wasn't so kind and such a good listener. And his office staff is always supportive.

Anyway...I am feeling great, finally feeling restriction and now I just need to up my exercise. It's so hard...

Good luck to everyone!:tt2:

My next fill is 2/24. I am planning a trip to Las Vegas the last week of August. I know it will be HOT there. I am also going to Florida over Easter. I am hoping I will be down a little more for my Florida trip. I saw my Mom yesterday and haven't seen her since Christmas. She told me how proud of me she was. She could see a big difference. My sister from Texas is coming in March. I haven't seen her since Sept. I was 40 lbs heavier. Funny how we thrive from getting positive attention. I am really looking forward to my next fill. I did get some restriciton on the first one for about 2 weeks. Now I am getting hungry. Laurel

Hello everyone.....well it was b-day yesterday and between my b-day and valentines day its been a struggle to make good food choices. Last night I ate a piece of pie.....I felt so guilty. I actually got depressed. My DH asked my why I was so sad. Its so weird to feel guilty over a piece of pie. Well the scale has not moved this week. I have been having some good restriction since my second fill. I actually got stuck twice yesterday with a piece of totilla. I am not due for another fill unitl 3/6. I am back on track today. Everyone have a great week. Saturday is my daughters wedding shower she is getting married on 3/14 I would like to be under 200 by than.....wish me luck.

Happy Birthday Rose. Good luck with the wedding too. I get my next fill on Tues. Tomorrow I am going to a baby shower for my niece. I am hoping I can control what I eat there. I will be there among my ex's family. It is my niece from his side. She still considers me an aunt. I used to baby sit her a lot. I got the excercise in this week but I ate more then I should have. Atleast I made good choices but it bothers me sometimes I am HUNGRY. Maybe I am not just feeling old feelings. I need to make my final appt with the nut. too. Have a great weekend everyone. Laurel

happy belated b-day rose well i go on wednesday for a fill i feel happy about that. i to have to make better food choices. im going to be taking a nutrition class at the hospital maybe that will help me more. i know one think is for sure its hard to cook to seperate meals at least it is in my house. i eat but, more than half of what i use to. so im happy about that. well ladies today i was in my shop and kept eyeing this jogging suit that was there so i tried it on again and to my surprise i could fit it. it was a 2x it fit very snug in the pants but, i got in it and could still breath. so i guess those inches are adding up after all.

well hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.:tt2:

My next fill is 2/24. I am planning a trip to Las Vegas the last week of August. I know it will be HOT there. I am also going to Florida over Easter. I am hoping I will be down a little more for my Florida trip. I saw my Mom yesterday and haven't seen her since Christmas. She told me how proud of me she was. She could see a big difference. My sister from Texas is coming in March. I haven't seen her since Sept. I was 40 lbs heavier. Funny how we thrive from getting positive attention. I am really looking forward to my next fill. I did get some restriciton on the first one for about 2 weeks. Now I am getting hungry. Laurel
Hello everyone.....well it was b-day yesterday and between my b-day and valentines day its been a struggle to make good food choices. Last night I ate a piece of pie.....I felt so guilty. I actually got depressed. My DH asked my why I was so sad. Its so weird to feel guilty over a piece of pie. Well the scale has not moved this week. I have been having some good restriction since my second fill. I actually got stuck twice yesterday with a piece of totilla. I am not due for another fill unitl 3/6. I am back on track today. Everyone have a great week. Saturday is my daughters wedding shower she is getting married on 3/14 I would like to be under 200 by than.....wish me luck.
Happy Birthday Rose. Good luck with the wedding too. I get my next fill on Tues. Tomorrow I am going to a baby shower for my niece. I am hoping I can control what I eat there. I will be there among my ex's family. It is my niece from his side. She still considers me an aunt. I used to baby sit her a lot. I got the excercise in this week but I ate more then I should have. Atleast I made good choices but it bothers me sometimes I am HUNGRY. Maybe I am not just feeling old feelings. I need to make my final appt with the nut. too. Have a great weekend everyone. Laurel

That is a nice NSV moment China. I also have one more session with the nutritionist. I haven't made the appointment yet. I know I need a freshning up. Today I did GREAT at the baby shower. No cake. It was one of my favorites too. Have a great weekend everyone. Laurel

:) good job laurel i think i did ok yesterday.

b-4oz oatmeal plain

l-4.5oz ham salad w/2.5oz tortilla

s-1 egg w/chicken

d-s ox tails w/lima Beans, 2spoons of rice

That is a nice NSV moment China. I also have one more session with the nutritionist. I haven't made the appointment yet. I know I need a freshning up. Today I did GREAT at the baby shower. No cake. It was one of my favorites too. Have a great weekend everyone. Laurel