Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

december 15th banders come on down;-)

ibtrouble its ok im not gonna say dont worry about it as i know you have already hear that. i to feel like you at times. but, i have to keep reminding myself that im in it for the long haul. look at it like this we were just born right babies dont come out the womb running we have to learn that. we are in the learning phase you will be running in due time. maybe you can call your dr and let them know your concerns. but, my dr told me some times the fill takes time to kick in. not sure when you got your fill or any thing but, maybe you need more or a fill. your in my prayers:smile:

well thanks for responding any ways rose.

Well China I wish I could help with that questions but I had surgery years ago and those parts are gone! Glad you are all doing well. What is going on with this site. I am no longer getting email notifications? Anyone else having the same problem.
I need a reality check...I am getting depressed because the pounds are not coming off as I expected. I only have 2cc in my Realize band, and don't have much restriction AT ALL yet...but I am feeling very blue because I can't seem to break that 20 lbs point. It has been almost 6 weeks...should I just chill out and work my band? am I wanting too much? my clothes are a little loose and my family says they can tell in my face some, but I am REALLY down today...can someone throw me a few encouraging words?:rolleyes:
I totally understand how you feel. My doctor tells me that we are right on track 1-2 lbs per week. He said that we wont get to our sweet spot until we have about 6 - 7 cc in our band. I know its hard when you see everyone else loosing so much more than us. Hang in there at least its coming off.

Glad to see everyone doing so well. You also have to make sure you eat around 1200 calories. If you eat to little, you wont lose weight. China, I had to opposite happen. Mine lighten up a lot. But I also know I am getting close to change of life. One of the reasons I did this was I was bleeding so bad before. My Gyn said loose some weight it will help. Thank goodness it is Friday. I didn't get enought sleep last night and am tired today but have been on the run. Too many people are out at work today so we have been trying to double up on busses. So I ran late all morning but managed to get to my Water aerobics class. Have a great day all. Laurel:thumbup:

China, The big difference I notice since the band is I feel full. I haven't pushed myself with food. So I haven't felt full. I have been able to stop with just by portion controling. I like this feeling, I have been worried about when I get over stressed. My time to overeat. I think the excercising is helping with dealing with stress too. Laurel

Hello everyone how is everyone doing? I know the weight loss is slow but at least its coming off. Lets all stay on track and stay focused for this long journey together. Have a great day. Rose

i agree so with that.

Hello everyone how is everyone doing? I know the weight loss is slow but at least its coming off. Lets all stay on track and stay focused for this long journey together. Have a great day. Rose

I am glad we have each other to keep encouraging each other to just keep plugging along. We all knew this would be a slow but steady battle. Have a great superbowl sunday.

Laurel:thumbup:

hi all how is everyone doing,

me not so good i have a cold and it seems to getting worse. i feel like a ton truck him me i think its in my chest and head. been taking meds up dont seem to be working. good think is im eating very light mostly Soup and tea. this lady was at the gym coughin and hackin and gave me her germs she should have stayed home. hope i lose some thing. now my kids are getting it. other than that im doing ok starting to notice the Fluid is starting to kick in from my fill.

i had chicken noodle soup yesterday and it got stuff not a good feeling that is for sure i didn't chew well enough. talk about an eye opener that was for sure.:tongue2: has anyone else experienced it. didn't get to watch the game was sleep hope everyones was nice talk to ya later.

I am glad we have each other to keep encouraging each other to just keep plugging along. We all knew this would be a slow but steady battle. Have a great superbowl sunday.

Laurel:thumbup:

China I am so sorry to hear that you are sick....I got sick about 3 weeks after surgery and it was not fun....especially the coughing. Just drink alot of liquids and try and get as much rest as you can.

Oh yes I have gotten stuck a few times.....its not pleasant. But my doctor told me to have pineapple juice on hand and if I get stuck to take a small sip and it helps. IT WORKS. Well get well and take care.

Everyone have a great week.

Sorry to hear your not feeling well China. Thank goodness I got 2 good colds before surgery. I also got a flu shot this year being I am around so many children. I stayed up late to watch the superbowl game. So today I am tired. When you get up at 5am anything after 9pm is late and of course I am on the east coast. Have a great day everyone.

Laurel

hi everyone thanks for the get wells. im feeling alittle better its starting to all come out so i guess that's good. ive been drinking the same Soup all mornin and still havent finished it yet. i do sleep alot as my body is very achy. i will be glad when i get over it. i have a very low immune system so im trying not to land in the hospital.

hope everyone has a great day.

So glad to hear you are feeling better china. It is better to give in and sleep then try to fight it off. Rose, how are things going for you? I am doing pretty good. Seem to be able to stay on eating and excercising patern. Trying to get hubby motivated to get moving too. Have a great day everyone. Laurel

hi all sorry i didn't get to responde to your post yesterday i sleepin off and on all day. i sure will be happy when this cold goes. well i went to the dr's about my cold as it should have been gone by now so he changed my medication to some thing stronger. i know i gotta try and eat some thing i feel so week. rather hard to eat when i cant breath. i slept with the vaporizor it only made me more stuffed up. i haven't been to the gym going back hopefully monday. well that's my day hope everone's was good.

So glad to hear you are feeling better china. It is better to give in and sleep then try to fight it off. Rose, how are things going for you? I am doing pretty good. Seem to be able to stay on eating and excercising patern. Trying to get hubby motivated to get moving too. Have a great day everyone. Laurel

Hello everyone I am doing good. Tonight was my poker night so I got home late. Well the scale did not move for me this week.....but I have been working out more and lifting weights. So I am not going to let the scale get me down. I am just going to move forward and see what happens next week. I do go for my 2nd fill this Friday. Have a great day everyone. Glad your feeling better China.

good attitude to have rose some times we will lose inches rather than lbs. did you win at the poker game. i keep saying im gonna start playing maybe i will try and learn.