Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's your July 4th plans?

What is everyone doing over the long weekend?

We are going up to the lake with the rest of the family and some friends. We have cabins rented on the lake. We have some speed boats, pantoon boats, bass fishing boats, and some ski-doos.

I am a little scared about all the food/drinks that will be there, my family really does love to eat/drink. So, I am going to really have to watch myself! :):):D We have lots of good cooks in this family! But I do intend on having a good time! :D:D:D

Going to California for an appointment with my Band surgeon. Dr. Billy is such a great guy that he is seeing me on a holiday. I'm invading John & Penni's house. I'll be flying home just before fireworks, so this will be an odd 4th of July for me.

Betty, you better have a camera cuz those are my kinda plans.

My family and I are going to our local park for fire works display!!! Probably will have a cook out Saturday Or Sunday.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th!!!!!

We are going to N Mrytle Beach, we have a house down there. It really comes in handy for quick get aways.

This is my first "holiday" being banded, I have no fill yet but I don't want to do anything wrong. Luckly they (my family) all know about it and the first question is can Kim eat that? They are wonderful...Although I tried Watermelon this past weekend and it didn't do good with me. So I will not be taking in that part.

Hope everyone has a nice and safe 4th!!!!

Sounds so much fun, I'm so jelouse that Delarla and Penni get to party together, wish I was there. Good luck at Dr. Billy's, tell him we all think he is fine. Have a safe 4th of July and stay safe lots of drunken people on the road on the Holidays. I will be getting my tt that morning, so I'll probably sleep through the fireworks.

going to N Mrytle Beach

I heard that place is beautiful!

We are aiming for Houston. Mike has a 4 day weekend, so we are planning on taking the kids on a "family vacation". Anne asked me 6 times yesterday, "when are we going on our family vacation?" Now its turning into bribery.... "If you dont stop fighting, we are NOT going on that "family vacation".

Space Center, Water park and (God help us) Astroworld... and many bottles of wine for the parents!

Oh FUN!

Hey everyone - dont forget the camera's!!!!!!

we need updates on that picture thread!

I doen't matter what I want to do. I want to go camping. But I have twin sister-in-laws and they have their birthday on the 4th. So I don't get to go camping ever again for the 4th of July weekend.

Yeah, they get all the holidays. I never get to host a single holiday. I had to make up my own holiday-Crystal's Anual Going to School Day holiday...

Not sure what we're doing over the weekend. But Monday the 4th is my son's birthday, so we'll be having immediately family together at my mom and dad's that day. We're having cake & ice cream, then opening gifts, then having a small firework display. It should be a blast!!!

I'm sure that Saturday and Sunday will consist of cookouts of some kinds at our families' homes, thus lots of yummy food to eat. Oy!!!!

We had plans to go to Nags Head, NC, we have a beach house there, but my Gson was selected for the All Stars, (1st time, baseball), and his games start this Friday, AND, he has a game on the 4th. The best thing about having a beach house is all our clothes and personal items are there, so we can just scoot down, spend a day or two and head back, without a lot of hassle.

Everyone please have a SAFE holiday weekend.

Wow I am so jealous of you all who have a Beach House.. That is what I would have loved to have..

Anyway we are going up to Walden, Co leaving Friday Evening and coming back that Monday. First time for us to use our Pop up trailer that we Bought last Nov for a hundred bucks.

Good luck Lisa:)

We are going to a few holiday parties july 2 and 4th first holiday newly banded won't be eating too much feels wierd that was always my time to eat alot well change is good

Well I'm off to Yosemite in the morning, I'll be back on the 3rd.

Bill's sister and family are coming out from Chicago today. His niece is flying from south Africa into O'Hare then switching planes to Calif, what an exciting life she has.

On the 4th we go to the parade, take out the boat and of course Bar-B-Q (easterners say cook out).

Lisa, Good Luck! I'm guessing your going to get a new port!

Happy Birthday Dylan

Crystal gets her own holiday, what day should we make it?

Hung chow