Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fill Doctor In Naples!

HI ALL!

I AM NEW TO NAPLES, FL AND IN NEED OF A FILL DOCTOR. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! PLEASE RESPOND SOON. I HAD MY LAST FILL IN APRIL AND IN NEED OF ONE SOON. THANKS! JANINE DECKERicon11.gif

I dont have one yet, I am planning on going to DR Rehnke is St Pete. I am in Cape Coral.

Going through my insurance Empire BCBS, go for my Psych eval on 7/5 with DR Baum up there to. then when I get everything back I can submit it to my insurance.

Hey ALl!

I am here, just busy at work. I work in Real Estate and I am so busy. I got an apt with Dr. Gomezz, I think that's his name, in a couple of weeks in Miami. That was the closest one too me. Iam in Naples.

Hi - Dr. Lieberman is in Naples. I don't know if he'll do another doctor's fills/followups though.

thanks, but he won't touch me and I guess that is for the best. I found a really nice dr. in Miami and seen him last week. Fill went well and all if going good.

Thanks

Janine

Hey there:

I was wondering how your TT went. Are you feeling ok? Yes, I went to Dr. Gomez and he was just great. They are moving up to the 5th floor, I think of the hospital, so needless to say, I was shocked when I walked into their office. What a disaster!! I wasn't sure if I wanted this dr. to touch me or not at that point. But, come to find out they were moving so I felt a little at ease. Yes, we should get together some time and go together. My husband went with me. He empted me out at 2.2 and put back in 3cc. My band only holds 4cc, so I for sure can feel the difference. I am at work, but will check back in with you later today. SO, tell me how was your TT?

Janine

It went really well, I am really numb at the incision area, so I don't have pain from that. I am really sore from all the Lipo I had, my back area especially and my stomach muscles get sore every now and then because they got sewn really tight. The dr also fixed my port because it was flipped, so he stitched it really good, said its never moving again. I can't have a fill for another two months, my ps recommended that I wait so that I can fully recover and I am going to follow his advice although I wish I had more restriction. But I got nauseated once after sugery and it was so painful to throw up, my stomach hurt alot, so I don't want to be too tight and pb and hurt myself. It was 3 wks on Monday and I still have alot of swelling on my back, so I'm looking forward to that going away soon. So how are you doing with your fill? How much weight have you lost? Tell me, tell me...

40 Pounds Too. I Am A Little Slow, I Think, But Doing Good. This Last Fill Has Really Helped Me. I Feel The Difference Now. I Actually Had Some meat Stuck Twice Now, And Believe Me....i Am Really Pay Attention To What I Eat And How I Chew. I Had A Bowl Of Cereal For dinner Last Night And That Was It....

This has been frustrating. I was banded on 7/5 and lost my first 21 pounds within two weeks-not bad. Then when I switched to full liquids I started gaining. I was not going crazy eating creamy stuff. I had one can of cream of chicken Soup with some shrimp for Protein for 3 days. I stopped when I gained back 4 pounds! I went to the store and bought more Clear Liquids. I am walking at the mall for an hour each day. So, I have lost the 4 pounds again and 1 extra one. I will do whatever it takes to lose because I am not really hungry. Am I doing something wrong? Your suggestions are appreciated.

Denice

Denice:

Nice to hear from you...I would not push it right away. Your still in the begining stages and your body needs to adjust to your new way of eating. You may be gaining muscle, since your walking every day and muscle weighs more than fat, remember that. Just watch the way your clothes fit you and the inches are more important than pounds. I know how you feel...I just had a fill and I have not lost one pound, but I noticed the way my clothes fit me and the way my body feels. Its hard to explain, but you will do just fine. I eat everything and I don't have one bit of problem, just not a lot of anything and chew, chew, chew. I don't do a lot of bread, since bread turns into sugar and cream Soups are high in calories. Watch the fat and calories in your food. I would just suggest eating good lean meats, ham, turkey and chicken. God, I eat a lot of chicken. I try to stay away from starches and of course, cakes, Cookies and sweets.. The more you loose the more your body will adjust to what you are eating and your sweet level will go down. I used to have sweet cravings all the time after dinner, now, not so much. I just ignore them, go outside or something....hum! I think you will do fine. We all were in your position in the begining, just be patient and God will take care of you and make you healthy again. What are you looking to loose? How much weight did you start at? It seems that the people on here that start at a very high weight, loose the weight faster. Probably a lot of Water in the begining. I had my band done in November 04 and i just hit 40 pounds. I really need to loose another 20 to be where I really want to be. I started at 257. Good Luck and don't get discouraged! You will be just fine. Talk to you soon. WHere do you live in Florida, or don't you?

You both are doing wonderful, I had only lost 34 lbs since Nov, with two fills. It is true that when you start at a lower bmi, it takes longer to lose. I started at 190 and thought I would get to goal really fast, NOPE>>totally wrong, I initially lost 23 lbs because I was so sick after the surgery I couldn't even keep my own saliva down, but anyways the rest came off really slow. I was at 156-159 fluctuating just there and after my ps, I have only lost another 5-6 lbs which I was so disappointed, I thought it would have been more. The ps said that I still have lots of fluids in my body and I am still swollen so it will take a while to see any more loss. Bummer!!! I have to wait another two months before I can get a fill, so that is another bummer, at this rate it will take forever to get to goal. So my SW fl bandsters, lets plan a get together, have kids? Maybe a beach day? Movie day? I am dying to meet you all. So come on lets make some plans. But anyways, I got off subject regarding you all, you guys are doing wonderful, keep up the good work.