Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

in our world what did u eat today

i thought i would try some thing new and write down what i eat today just get an ideal i how much im eating and what im eating for my size. and i haven't been band yet.

b peach smoothie(lite) 90 cal

s 2 Peanut Butter Cookies

l 1 asian chix salad w/lite itail. dressing

1 lg ice tea with ice

d 1 boneless chix breast baked w/corn

s will have a smoothie and 1 peanut butter cookie maybe

i haven't had dinner yet or the last snack but, for right now i feel ok im not hungry. my thing is i never eat Breakfast or lunch for that matter. i usually dont eat any thing until about after 5 pm then is junk food or some thing. i know i have to change that. working on it now:teeth_smile:

im getting better at it, trying to get in the habit of eating 3x's a day. i have been doing alright.

China;

I don't eat anything many times till late in the day either with the exception of my Vitamin and Calcium chews. I eat them in the morning with either a cup of skim milk or a cup of coffee or two and then I don't eat again till late in the afternoon...especially during the week - not because I want to starve myself...just because I really am not that hungry and I am pretty tight in the morning and mid-day.

Yesterday - I ate:

Breakfast - two Vitamin and two calcium chews.

three cups of coffee

lunch - I was a bit hungry so I went to Taco bell and had one half of a taco

Supper - 1/4 baked chicken patty and 3/4 cup of potatoe Soup.

Late snack - 8 or 10 puffy cheese curls.....I know I shouldn't have....but it gave me something dry in my mouth to use the glass of home brew to wash down. lol

That is about a typical day for me....usually more Protein at supper - fish many times with a fresh veggie.

dab

not bad dab, i would have thought the we would be eating more but, that is ok. in average how much weight do u lose in a month.

today i eat

b-1 naked juice Protein drink

s-some sunflower seeds

l-1naked juice mango drink

d-2 itailion sausages, cauleflower and cheese

im starting the south beach diet on monday.

i started south beach diet today so here is what i did

b-2 turkey sausage, tea, aquafina flavorsplash Water

s-hand full of nuts,water

l-sm. salad, Water, med.coffee

they later on in the evening going walking 3.2 miles if i feel ok might walk around it 2x's so that would be 6.4miles

i started south beach diet today so here is what i did

b-2 turkey sausage, tea, aquafina flavorsplash Water

s-hand full of nuts,water

l-sm. salad, Water, med.coffee

they later on in the evening going walking 3.2 miles if i feel ok might walk around it 2x's so that would be 6.4miles

Hello! I am so excited to see you are doing South Beach!!! It's SOOO Wonderful! I started in August, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Such a refreshing and healthy approach to food. Makes life so simple and easy!

I am so excited to get my band and get back to eating healthy again!

If you want some South Beachy recipes just let me know! I am all about the South Beach!

I was sitting here and going to type out my typical "way too long" post, and realized that I have no idea what I will be able to eat after I get my band.

Seems silly me giving food advice when I have no clue what I am talking about!

HelloPenny I could not have ever imagined eating this little and not be starving! *LOL* yesterday wasn't typical in that I had a tv dinner. I think my biggest problem now is I'm not eating enough calories. AND I have the devil of a time with Protein drinks..just haven't found one that I'm thrilled with so it's a daily chore for me to drink them.

Ara...

Have you tried EAS? I think I have posted that I am using EAS like a billion times. So, sorry if this is old news.

I got the powder from Sam's. A huge giant size bag. I got chocolate. I make it with skim milk. Do they have Braum's where you are in Texas? Their skim milk has WAY more Protein than the grocery store brands.

It tastes like chocolate milk to me. My 1yo daughter thinks it is yummy too. If use a hand blender and really whip it up good. I can take 8oz of milk and double it's volume to two cups. Sort of frothy this way.

I want to get some unflavored powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury to put in broth. I am way more into drinking something savory and hot, than cold and sweet. Cold and sweet gets old to me.

The sodium amount is terrible, but I really like the Lipton Onion Soup in the packets. I just put the Water in a tea kettle and then measure out 4 cups of the hot Water and use my hand blender to whirl it up. Then I stick it in a microwave safe quart container and just pour out what I want. (And microwave it, if it's cold.) You may need to strain out the little bits since you have your band. But, no biggie.

But, I am still on the pre-op liquid diet. And, I haven't been eating at all. I barely drink 3 Protein drinks a day. My body is probably in starvation mode, but I am not hungry. So, if I am not eating now... I am defiantly worried about not eating after I get the band.

The unjury can't be heated over 130 or it changes the texture...The Unjury chocolate didn't taste that bad except my system just can't handle that amount of dairy right now. I do ok with yogurts so I'll mix the unflavored with a bit and try that.

I'm doing ok as far as eating, today I've had:

6oz of Protein drink

little less than a cup of Soup (beef)

half an apple pulsed (I'm in need of fiber)

two bottles of Dasani

I'll probably have another couple bottles of Water and a scrambled egg tonight for dinner and that will be it. Yikes looking at it, looks like a lot!