Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September exercise challenge?

ROFLMBO - Leslie, you are too funny!:thumbup::lol:

I HAVE set off the metal detectors in the airport (years ago) with the underwires in my industrial-strength bras...usually they have a female security officer come over and when she runs the wand by my side and it goes crazy, we just wink at each other and they pass me along...:cursing:

I'm looking forward to the days when that DOESN'T happen any more because the 'girls' are standing up WITHOUT the industrial-strength cables and steel support system!

Although the leather dress I'm planning to buy does have steel boning in it...oh well, I guess you can't win them all!:thumbdown:

ya'll made me laugh just now reading - THANKS!!

today -

2mile bike warm up

50min trainer session - just had poor quality & quantity of calories beforehand and really felt weak. just when ya think your strong; ya get smacked down and your legs feel like they have 100lb weights..weighing you down.:thumbdown:

sorry about your friend ebony.

Guest Leslie2Lose

Last night 20/20/20 class - 20 minutes of stepping/20 of aerobics/20 of toning. We then have a cool down/stretch - class is for one hour. Kicked my butt - which by the way cramped in the middle of it. I must say I've never had a butt cramp before. I had my stepper too high - took out some of the "steps" and it was much easier. I could barely walk this morning - yea! I'm happy cause I know I did something...

I did sleep in - I was so sore. 5:30 a.m. wasn't getting it this morning. I was scheduled for my run this morning...but I'm going to the gym when I get off work today and running then.

Closed out September strong...keeping it going in October! :)

Last night, I hit the weights for 1 solid hour - bench press, shoulder press, rowing, ab work, inner thigh, etc, etc, etc. That's on top of my usual walk at lunchtime and to the train station at night...

Today, my legs are crying "Uncle" but I walked the DDog with family this morning, just got back from a walk at lunch. No walk to train tonight - there's a lap band support group meeting here at work on campus, so I drove today...

Do we need to start a new thread for the October exercise challenge, or shall we just keep posting here? :)

Guest Leslie2Lose

Well Start a New One...I guess I'll start it :-)....look for it K...darnit I forgot it is 10/1.

Well Start a New One...I guess I'll start it :-)....look for it K...darnit I forgot it is 10/1.

go ahead & start one leslie and i'll post todays running - jumped on the 5k thread and saw ya'll talking about biggest loser and logged out fast .... have it tivo'd for ltr..LOL

Guest Leslie2Lose

LOL - I'm addicted to that show...I started one...aptly titled October Exercise Challenge...LOL

Where? I just did a search for Biggest Loser, and couldn't find it.

I have gripes about last night's show!

the couch 5k thread was talking about it and i had to get out fast as i plan on watching tonight.....gripes??? love gripes:tongue:

I'll keep my mouth shut since you haven't seen it yet.

But I will say that now I'm not so convinced about Ali's win last year. :) Which makes me sad.

I'll also say that I hate the brown team.

Okay, that's it until tomorrow! I promise.

But I will say that now I'm not so convinced about Ali's win last year. :) Which makes me sad..

:):ohmy: for real???? that would be bothersome as i really routed for her, and since i see her face just about EVERY day @ 24hrFit. they have posters of her all over the place.

oh and the brown team...didn't like them from the start. when the husband told the wife (don't know names) to clap, for those who won the slip slide race she rolled her eyes at him...then clapped. then i though he was an ass when discussing the vote......

Exactly! The clap thing bothered me, too. And last night they were laughing at a very bad time. They're rude -seeming, I know it is tv and maybe things are exaggerated. Who knows why, but they just bug me. I like Heba and husband (orange, I think), and the red team.

Heba started at the same weight as I was when I was banded, and I'm anxious to see how she looks as she slims down.

ok - VERY excited to watch this evening!! i have survivor tivo'd as well so i'm going into reality junkie ville' tonite.

Glou - you're not alone! I absolutely freakin' hate that Brown team this season...they are rude, not team players, etc, etc, etc. :)

I so want to post more, but don't want to ruin it for anyone - *going off to look for the Biggest Loser thread*

And by the way - what happened with Ali? She was my shero from last season - dish, dish! :)