Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dance Recital

This will bring back memories for some of you...

today was my little Anne's first dance recital. She looked so cute - I just had to show you her picture.

post-204070-13813131817298_thumb.jpg

Alex, she's 4. The recital went great! There are several dance studios here in town. Different ones focus on different dance styles... one place is known for having an awesome jazz program, another one has a great ballet program. But this place that Anne goes, focus' on the modern dance moves (in the older classes). Our local state college dance team teaches alot of the classes at this particular place.

Anne started going last summer for a "Summer Dance Camp" - and LOVED it. So I enrolled her in their fall program.

Lisa! I AM wearing my tu-tu, you just cant see it! :)

(I cant believe I just said that)

I'm envious, not only that you've got that darling daughter, but that you have matching tu-tus. Please post the Mommy n' Me shot now in matching costumes.

Dear Anne Marie,

I like your outfit. I like your hat and ballerina shoes. I like you, yes I do. When are you going to come to my house? What color is your room? I want a My Little Pony room.

Love,

Rachel

Dear Anne Marie,

I like your outfit. I like your hat and ballerina shoes. I like you, yes I do. When are you going to come to my house? What color is your room? I want a My Little Pony room.

Love,

Rachel

Rachel writes that note, and it's very cute. Now imagine if *I* wrote it... people would accuse me of being a fat, white Michael Jackson! =)

Those are the cutest little girls!!! I don't have kids yet but really really want a little girl first when I do have children. One of each would be nice, in fact I would love to actually just have twins (one of each) but I'm not holding my breath. They don't run in my family, LOL... Anyway those are the cutest pics. I'll have to try to get a hold of a copy of my niece who was in a recital when she was 2 last year. I would have loved to have been put in piano or dance classes when I was a kid. My parents were a bit unconventional and never thought of it when I was little. By the time I was older I was chunckier and not destined for the stage. LOL. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks everyone!

Jonathan, your little girl is so cute! Hubby never had sisters, so he loves this "girlie" stuff... how about you?

Rachel writes that note, and it's very cute. Now imagine if *I* wrote it... people would accuse me of being a fat, white Michael Jackson! =)

I just woke up my 9yr old up from laughing too loud!

Kathy, I cant wait to read Rachel's note to Anne Marie. She's gonna be SO excited! :)

Nope, an adult couldn't get away with that! Rachel is 5, and she and Anne met a few weeks ago when Paula was visiting family near me. She and Anne were fast friends in the Play area at Chick-Fil-A! That whole note was composed by Rachel, although it was my idea for her to say something I could type. :) Jonathan, your daughter is adorable!