Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi there....

I am new to this website, it's great!! I have started researching WLS since February 2008. I finally have my first "intake" appointment in a couple weeks to start my journey towards the Lapband.

I am here to learn from others and hopefully make some friends along the way!!

Kindly,

Robyn:thumbup:

weight.png

Edited by RazzyRobyn

Hey Robyn,

glad to see u joining good luck to u. When are u scheduled to have ur procedure ?? Are u nervous?? I am I havent had my procedure maybe in september?? welcome aboard and lots of luck to u.

Hey Razzy! Hey Becky!

It's me...the other LL Cool J Fan! Shout to Becky!

I thought you already had your surgery Becky. I had my surgery 8/4/08. So I'm a newbie. I've lost 12lbs since my surgery. I'm in the healing stage incisions have healed completely. i will have my first fill on 9/12/08. Can't wait because now I'm getting hungry but a half cup of food does fill me up. I don't have the craving to eat late at night anymore. If i drink to much Water too fast that fills me up as well. I hope i answer some questions but If you have an specific question please ask:wink_smile:

hey Melolo, no I still havent had my surgery my insurance first said I had to wait 6 months well they changed their requirements which was great but I still had to finish up my pre surgery stuff and as of yesterday that is completed now I will see Dr. Fass my surgeon on next thursday to set up a surgery day however I have a girl going on vacaton the end of september and one that wants the first friday of the month in october off so that will be a set back on my surgery scheduling. I am an office manager so it is difficult from time to time. I will have it in october though. I am ready a little nervouse but I am ready. Hey one question I heard that sometimes the doc give medications after surgery that are for gall bladder did ur doc give u any meds to take after surgery??

and Yes , Yes I love LL Cool J still he actually has a new video out and man I even had the dog watching it yesterday on 106th and park do u watch the videos on there ?? he is so hot man... ok let me stop I am at work LOL ]

chat with u later

good luck and keep in touch

Hey,

No. My doctor didn't give me any medicine for my gall bladder, but I have read on other postings where people talk about having problems with their gall bladder or having to have gall bladder surgery. The only medicine my doctor prescribed was something that had me knock out like that!

Yes. Girl I'm digging his new cut I'm going to let LL get my "Head Sprung".:smile2:

Girl u are crazy,

He is so so sexy and doesnt seem to age at all and if he is I cant see it!!! I used to date a guy a few years back when I was 19 who had lucious L-I-P-S like him , they look so sexy he is just that,,

I have always heard something was wrong with his head that is why he used to wear those Kanga hats but I am not sure and by now he has enough money to fix it LOL

gots to go u have a good night !!

later crazy woman!!!

Hi - I just found this sight and am really excited I did. I am having my lapband surgery on Aug 26 at the Richmond CA Kaiser. I started the process on May 9. I have lost 27 lbs since then. I just purchased my post surgery Clear liquids groceries and am starting to get a little nervous. My dad is going to drive me there on Tuesday morning and I will be going home that afternoon.

Pam

momcof3,

Hey welcome to the site , I too just got on the web site in maybe august myself it has help me alot to understand alot of what I could go through, I also have meet some really positive and sucessful people that are very serious in what they are doing. That is what I needed so I have stayed and to be honest I feel at home with these people on the website , it had been fun and an experience. I havent had my surgery maybe not till Sept. I just recently finished up all my requirements per the surgeon.

Well I hope we can be friends, Keep me post and lost of luck to u!!

Hey Becky,

LL just has a weird shape head, and plus I think he had a complex about being bald. But I love a bald man any day:thumbup:

melolo,

I am with u on that one bald men are sexy for some reason.....

How are u doing since ur procecure??

Oh, I'm fine lost twelve pounds gained 2 pounds back.:wink2: I starting to get my appetite back. So I want that first fill badd...I'm schedule for Sept. 12 for my first fill. I can't wait to get the ok to exercise.

melolo,

u are doing great, yes that is what I am hearing that everyone is eager to get their first fill so they wont be so hungry, I will know what u are talking about in a few weeks I hope..'

Do u work?? Have u gone back to work?? If so how is that coming along?? Did u pay out of pocket or ur insurance pay for it??

My insurance has already approved me so I am just waiting to see the surgeon one more time.. to set up that day.. I will have to pay 1800.00 is all

Hi there.

Thanks for your reply!

I had to attend 2 meetings in May and I have been waiting for my first appointment since then! So, I have not started anything yet. I hope to have my surgery within 6 months of my appointment on 09/10.

Good Luck to you with your upcoming surgery!

Robyn

weight.png

Thanks Melolo!

I would love to hear about your recent experience as I hope to have surgery my March 2009. If you are ever planning to chat online here, let me know.

(That goes to anyone, I would love to chat with any of you. I usually am on the chat room after 9 pm (est.)

RObyn

Hey Razzy Robyn,

I am sorry to hear that it is taking so long for u to get in with the doc. I will keep u update on me let me add u to my friend list .

keep n touch and good luck !!!