Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How's the wardrobe?

My largest jeans are no longer an option! They are TOO LOOSE and look horrible! :) Oh darn, I need to go shopping!!! I'm already a huge Goodwill shopper because we have a couple of super stores in our town, so I guess I'll see what I can find this weekend.

I'm really sorry for you. It's ashame you have to go out and look for smaller pants.

Yeah right! Enjoy the weight loss and go shopping! Have fun!

My 20's are huge and a new pair of 18's are already getting lose...

Must go shopping soon or I am not going to have anything to wear to work and I don't think going in nekkid would be a good thing at a church:-)

I wish I could go shopping. I've lost almost 35#, but my pants only feel loose, Not to big that I have to hold them up. Some shirts are big but I can still wear them. I happen to be a person that has to lose 50# before anyone notices or I notice. I cant wait to do some shopping.

Congrats! and have fun!

Tina

My clothes are baggy right now, But Im trying to hold out on the shopping until Fall comes in. No sense in wasting money.

I went from a size 20 to a size 14 very quickly. I tried staying in the bigger sizes longer to save money, but I looked horrible & just could not go to work like that.

Money is flying out the window on new clothes lately! NO complaints from me though!!!

I have gone from a 24 to a 16 since my surgery and the 16's are getting roomy.

I love goodwill and thrift stores. I try to find at least one pair of shorts or pants second hand to save money and I just wear them constantly. When I am at home I can wear the baggy stuff with a belt pulled tightly or things with draw strings.

It's a burden I am glad to have!!!

Today was chilly enough that I had to put on jeans. The 24s looked silly but thats all I have right now so I went and got a belt with the last of a gift card I had. I have a feeling the belt I bought will really come in handy these next few weeks!

Ladies congratulations on all the shopping sprees. I am waiting til Christmas money to go shopping. I may have go before then. This weekend while cleaning up my parents spoiled food mess from no electricity for seven days, my pants fell down. Thank God I had on spandex shorts underneath but what a great feeling to have my pants literally falling off me. :redface:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

Amazing! Congrats!!! Watch out for the sharks. 🦈

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches