Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

hi

i have humana ins .has any one with humana ins been band yet an if their are any co pay i have to pay .

jaxson nanna:wub:

chery

dont know yet but talk to kings daught today an they told me humana pay 80 or 90 per of it an the rest i pay in payment to them she said it was not much i pay out of my pocket. jaxson nanna

Nanna,

I spoke with Humana and I have $1000.00 out of pocket to pay. They are suppose to pay 90%. Have you done the six month supervision dieting with your physician? I am on my 4th month starting July 25th. I am suppose to call them back when I make my 5th month appointment to start testing. Where are you in this?

Cheryl

CHERYL

Go for my first doctor vist july29 at kings daught . were are you going to.

jaxson nanna

I will be going to Central Baptist Hospital. Bariatrics Associates with Lexington, KY. They are the same surgeons who do this at Georgetown. Did you say you have Humana?

Cheryl

cheryl

yes i have humana .do you have to pay a co-pay an do you have to do 6 mounths of dieting.

jaxson nanna

cheryl

i have not seen the doctor yet . an dont know what kind of diet they are going to put me on . BUT i was told humana put you on the diet to see if you can fall below the 35 bmi an if you go down to the 35 bmi they will not pay for it . How much weight you have lost .dont lose below 35 bmi or humana wont pay.

nanna

I don't have to worry about that. My BMI is 46. Have you spoken to the insurance company yet? Are you seeing a doctor at Kings Daughters?

cherly

have not seen the doctor yet . an ins have not told me nothing yet. but i have been talk to people in my town that has had the lap band an they told me ins comp try to get you below the 35 bmi . so they wont have to pay for it . every one i talk to told me they wish they had been band it a long time ago. that been band was the best thing that they have did for them self.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 2 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches