Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Today went to brunch with my family for dads bday....yesturday. It was nice...at an inn...gorgeous place and delic looking buffet. I would have liked to have eaten but...am having such a hard time since my fill on Wednesday. Since getting that fill....I am stuck on pretty much everything im eating. Im thinking of calling the surgeon tomorrow....its that bad. I cant eat....really anything and if I eat something....I get this awful stuck feeling and it hurts like heck. I have never had a problem with any of the fills before and only get stuck on dry foods...but this? this isnt normal...and ive resorted to sliders as to not agravate so this is a problem....I think.

I just keep thinking sooo....you really didnt need that fill after all...see what happened.

On Thursday night I was so sick after getting stuck after one bite of something....I actually for the first time threw up...not just slimed but threw up. I felt better then but knew..this wasnt a good thing and if it continued over the weekend then Monday I would go get an unfil or something.

As far as food goes....Im afraid to eat so...not eating much.

Jodi, you must be miserable. Maybe you only need half of what they put in. I would surely call the surgeon and get some fill out. HUGS!

Well, gang.....I weighed this morning. I was down to now I am only down one. I ate meatloaf and green Beans last night. I couldn't believe I could eat it and not slime. The humidity is back and now my back is hurting. UGH! I am going to Water aerobics to work out the kinks. I am starting a pouch test today. Before I get a fill I need to test my pouch. So today is Protein shakes, and sf puddng. I also have some Optifast cream chicken Soups.

I will post pics of grandkids costumes soon. I gave out candy at my DD's. I couldn't believe there were some adult women trick or treating with their kids. I mean they had bags too. I gave them candy, but thirty is a little old to be asking for candy. I don't speak Spanish so I did not know what they were saying. I just know they didn't "Gracia". Some twelve year old girls came by and said "Trick or Treat'.....and I said "Smell my Feet". Then they said" Give me something good to eat.". I told them it is good to see the sayings are being passed from generation to generation. lol

Okay peeps......later....off to the gym!

Well, gang.....I weighed this morning. I was down to now I am only down one. I ate meatloaf and green Beans last night. I couldn't believe I could eat it and not slime. The humidity is back and now my back is hurting. UGH! I am going to Water aerobics to work out the kinks. I am starting a pouch test today. Before I get a fill I need to test my pouch. So today is Protein shakes, and sf puddng. I also have some Optifast cream chicken Soups.

I will post pics of grandkids costumes soon. I gave out candy at my DD's. I couldn't believe there were some adult women trick or treating with their kids. I mean they had bags too. I gave them candy, but thirty is a little old to be asking for candy. I don't speak Spanish so I did not know what they were saying. I just know they didn't "Gracia". Some twelve year old girls came by and said "Trick or Treat'.....and I said "Smell my Feet". Then they said" Give me something good to eat.". I told them it is good to see the sayings are being passed from generation to generation. lol Okay peeps......later....off to the gym!

WTG on the1 lb! Good luck with the pouch test!

DH worked so hard on the hot Water heater all afternoon, and my temp went up again... so...no one felt like cooking. I think he found some leftovers and he heated up a small TV dinner for me... Not "Healthy Choice" but something similar. 290calories, turkey meat loaf. It was good.

TRICK OR TREAT!! MONEY OR EATS!!

8_1_257.gif

WTG on the1 lb! Good luck with the pouch test!

DH worked so hard on the hot Water heater all afternoon, and my temp went up again... so...no one felt like cooking. I think he found some leftovers and he heated up a small TV dinner for me... Not "Healthy Choice" but something similar. 290calories, turkey meat loaf. It was good.

TRICK OR TREAT!! MONEY OR EATS!!

8_1_257.gif

Phyl, I guess it is just me and you junking the thread up today. So far today:

16oz coffee

16oz water

11oz Muscle Honey Milk light Protein drink...150 calories, 20grams protein

16oz Bariatric Advatange vanilla shake 160 calories, with 2oz of apple(17g of carbs), 27g protein

Water aerobics-60 mins

Morning all. Hope you all hade a good weekend

Morning all. Hope you all hade a good weekend

Hey Tx, How is it going for you? I would imagine you are trying to find a balance between walking for the banding and resting with the shoulder. Take care!

Hey gang, I just made an appt for a fill on Thursday. The only way I will know if I need it is to have her put some in. That will give me time to adjust before my Vegas trip and Thanksgiving.

Quite on the thread today.

TX...sounds like you had quite the bout with pain in your shoulder. Hope it has tamed down and that you are able to be up and about. Take care.

Janet...happy you were able to spend time with your sis. Not much rest on your weekend though.

Hey Eva....cannot wait to spend time in AZ...we'll have to think of a couple of day trips when DH is off with his DD and friends.

Julie...???? What are you up to.

Melissa...how's it going? Job OK?

Jodi...hope you were able to get in for an unfill. I have never been too tight so really don't know what you went through but not good.

Hey Cheri....hope your new schedule is easing the pressure. But, sounds like the new students might add to your day. I love reading how passionate you are about teaching.

Arlene...good going on the weight loss and doing the pouch test. Sounds like you are on the fence about getting a fill and have been for awhile. Easy does it....just a little might make the difference.

Hey Phyll...gosh I wish I had a DH that would cook....even if just once a month. He panics in the kitchen...even just looking for a plate. He can clean a toilet though.

Great...sounds like you had a good time with DS. Did you have leftover candy to send home with him?

Hey Linda....how was your weekend?

Had a very productive day. Spent most of it on the road for the farm. Just got home a bit ago and left early this morning.

The dizziness was gone by the middle of the night, thank goodness. It certainly ruined most of yesterday but slept quite a bit. All due to grain dust. Silly me didn't wear my mask part of the time when unloading trucks. That won't happen again.

We had some cute TT's last night. Had some adults that stopped in late and scared the crap out of me with their weird masks. THEY thought it was pretty funny. I took one look and headed back up the stairs.

DS and GF brought her two cuties out and visited for a couple of hours. 5yr old son and 8yr old daughter. I just want to love them up.

Judy...if you are reading....HAPPY BIRTHDAY a day late! Hope it was a good one.

Well, better get dinner in the oven. Beef stroganoff casserole. Made a big one this morning b/4 hitting the road. Our neighbor from the lake lost his father over the weekend so took a big roaster over to their house and saved some to feed my two guys.

Will talk later.

Hi All,

well the crud hit me last night and today. Went to Dr Upper Resp and ear infection. Z pack for 5 days. My band is really tight I've eaten 5 bits of homemade chic Soup and was full. That was 4 hours ago. sleeping a lot so I hope I can sleep tonight.

Take Care

LauraK

Hi All,

well the crud hit me last night and today. Went to Dr Upper Resp and ear infection. Z pack for 5 days. My band is really tight I've eaten 5 bits of homemade chic Soup and was full. That was 4 hours ago. sleeping a lot so I hope I can sleep tonight.

Take Care

LauraK

Rest up and get better, LauraK.

Apples, yep, I need just a slight fill. But like I said, I won't know until she puts that needle in. She does all the fills for Dr. DAvis so I know she is experienced.

I haven't eaten supper. The Bariatric Advantage coupled with the weather change has given me the ole FM/IBS. My stomach is cramping, but I am going to Bunco. I took a pill for the spasms. It should pass before I roll the dice.

Take care lauraK......sorry to hear you are under the weather.

I will check in later!

So, two new kids today. Fit in pretty good with their classes. Both have good classroom teachers. One of them I definitely need to find additional time for.

I loved my rotisserie chicken with the pesto last night. I also tried some with the olive tapinade. Pretty good, and it did make it slide down without making me pb. Put some in a baggie today and took it to work with hummus mixed in. Also helped it slide down and tasted terrific. Band and stomach are feeling much better. Taking my meds with a little milk is definitely helping. Am back in weight zone, am not irritating my stomach with meds and pbing so its healing, so I'm enjoying my food now.

Jodie. My band was really tight after my final fill. It was difficult to adjust to at first. I had to go back on Protein drinks and mushies till it healed and I needed to lose a few more lbs. Once I did that its been great. My recent problems came with gaining some of that weight back and with my meds irritating my stomach.

I consider that final tight fill a gift that makes it almost impossible for me to gain weight without causing problems or to overeat without causing problems.

See if doing liquids and mushies a few days and losing a few lbs helps you adjust.

Your stomach is irritated again from the band and needs to heal.

Cheri

Laura K,

Nasty stuff going around. So far my immunity due to constant exposure to children is protecting me. Hope you fight it off quickly and get back on your feet.

Tex, hope you're feeling better.

Gotta eat a little before going to choir.

Cheri

Apples, DS is still here to eat up that candy, he goes home tomorrow. You should hear me crying when I say good bye about 3pm. LOL So did you decide to go to AZ this winter? Fun! Does DH have a DD??

Arlene, hope the fill helps you. Are you doing the 5 day pouch test?

Jodi, did you get an unfill yet?

DS and I went Christmas shopping today at Cabela's. We were there with DH yesterday and he made quite the list for Santa so while DS was here and understands hunting stuff way better than me, I took advantage and went back. So many different camo patterns, who knew? And we hit some fantastic bargains in the 'Bargain Cave'. And I got DS most of his gift today as well. Feels good to have a start. Then we couldn't resist this camo infant outfit with pink eyelet trim. LOL

Great...that would be DS's father who will turn 87 on Wed,,,not dd

Maybe DH can time one of his Tuscon visits for a day you and Eva have a day trip planned and I can tag along? That would be so cool!

I am back from Bunco.......won 15 bucks for the most Buncos. My stomach settled down.....now it is back kicking.....my port around to my back hurts too. UGH! I was hoping cold fronts would not bother me this year. It is still better than last year.

I am HUNGRY!!! I guess I will drink a Protein Drink. One more day......YAY! I wish I could get into shakes again......just burned out.

Janet......you still out of town?

Julie......how are you feeling?

Goodnight Y'all !