Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Thanks buddies for all the props. I am ready to tackle years 2. Now DH is right on my heels..........he is losing a lb a day. He is doing so good. sleeping all night, and no pain.

Joann.........I am so excited for you.....two trips to see DD and grandkids in one year. Wow! Be safe!

Bubba..........100lbs.......Awesome!

Long......Congrats! on your Daughter's engagement. It will be so much fun finding a"mother of the bride" dress.

Janet.........I think a cup of food is good too. I get full on a cup. I am gonna try to keep it to 800 this week. I am concerned about Apples. I hope she just decided to stay at the lake. Gonna keep her in my prayers.

Laura.....have a safe trip.

Thanks buddies for all the props. I am ready to tackle years 2. Now DH is right on my heels..........he is losing a lb a day. He is doing so good. sleeping all night, and no pain.

Joann.........I am so excited for you.....two trips to see DD and grandkids in one year. Wow! Be safe!

Bubba..........100lbs.......Awesome!

Long......Congrats! on your Daughter's engagement. It will be so much fun finding a"mother of the bride" dress.

Janet.........I think a cup of food is good too. I get full on a cup. I am gonna try to keep it to 800 this week. I am concerned about Apples. I hope she just decided to stay at the lake. Gonna keep her in my prayers.

Laura.....have a safe trip.

What she said. Ditto.

Hi everyone. Congrats Julie, I'm so happy for you! What an amazing accomplishment! JoAnn, so happy you can go and spend more time with your DD and DGK! I've never been on a plane more than 8 hours, but it'll sure be worth all the discomfort of flying once you land! Janet, when do you leave? Hope you have a great time -- I think it's wonderful that you all stay in touch and get together - sounds like fun. Long, congrats on the engagement -- once they set the date you'll have another goal date that will keep you motivated as well -- just think of all the dress choices you have now that you wouldn't have had before your band-days. Janet, my DS got married in 2000 when I was huge - I think my dress was size 26 and I cringe everytime I see the pics -- oh well, at least I get comfort knowing how much younger I look and how much healthier I am today than I was nine years ago!!! Laura, how long are you going to be gone? Quebec sounds lovely - I've never been there, I bet it's a beautiful city. Charlene, glad to hear your DH is doing well and is sleeping and is without pain! Good for him. You've been such a good example, he's got a real edge to success. I do hope we hear from Apples soon, sure do miss her and hope all is well. Have a great week everyone! Linda

Julie, congrats on the 100 lbs!!

JoAnn, congrats on well on the friends noticing. That always makes us feel good. I have no idea what Cars is but look forward to the day when I know all the kid stuff as that will mean I have grandkids! LOL But first things first, the wedding.

Apples, come out, come out, whereever you are!

Laura, enjoy your trip, you sure do get around.

Janet, you too, get around, enjoy Canada, will you and Laura be near each other?

Arlene, glad to hear DH is doing so well.

Hello all!

Went to a friends surprise birthday party today. It was really fun! I had to bring my "lunch box" with yogurt and boost in it. I mixed half a banana in with my yogurt in a bowl so I felt more comfortable while everyone else was eating. I got sunburned! Even though I really tried to stay in the shade. My skin is so fair, I always burn. On the way home I made Andrew stop and pick me up some more crushed lentil Soup. So good. Still sticking to one cup. Seems to be working out pretty well, but I really have no restriction anymore. Will power alone is getting me through.

Laura~ Oh, I did get the MM light. In chocolate. Phew! Don't want to be drinking anything that tastes like baby formula! Have a great time on your vacay!

Julie~ Congrats on the 100 lbs lost!!!!! Awesome job. It sounds like you are feeling much better also. Keep up the good work!

Joanne~ Have a wonderful time! There is nothing like a grandma, thats for sure. I am so lucky that at almost 27 years old I still have both of my grandmas! It is just the best.

Long~ This year will be so exciting for you. Now you can enjoy dress shopping and everything with your DD. All you really have to worry about is what color to wear!!! What a great feeling that has got to be.

Ladies....I really am worried about apples too. Strange not to hear from her. Now the bf is even asking where she is. I always tell him about all of you and what a wonderful help all of you are to me. It's so nice to know that I can come here and everyone understands what the other is going through in regards to the band journey. I feel so fortunate to have found all of you.

I will check in tomorrow after school. I have to go to the grocery store tomorrow also. I'm going to probably spend a lot of time there and find healthy mushy things for me. I always liked grocery shopping!

~Meredith

Think maybe Apples said something about going to her lake place.

Oh Long, Congrats!!! I absolutely ADORE weddings! I know you are glad you will look great in the photos! Now you have even more motivation to be good~ time to look for a dress! I know my Mom loved helping plan my wedding with me!

Thanks Eva~ I know other people's pics helped me and try to pay it forward. Also It helps me see the changes and how far I have come already.

Joann~ Don't fret about the 3/4 lb. VERY soon it will be down! And congrats on the friends' reaction! It is a good feeling when people NOTICE all the hard work!

We have seen Cars about 3000 times! LOL! We also collected all the diecast ones from the movie! Nelson still loves that movie. I know you will have a great time seeing them. I am sure your DD will appreciate it so much! Nothing like a mom's love for sure!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:w00t::thumbup::drool::thumbup:^_^:laugh::lol::biggrin::biggrin::crying::thumbup::thumbup::wink2::drool::thumbup::laugh:

I am so very proud of you! And JUST in time for your bandiversary!!!! WTG!!! YOU inspire me kiddo!

ok guys~ I am busy busy packing for our trip to Quebec, Canada! Of course packing means packing for 3 of us! And the weather is supposed to be in the high 40s/50s at night which makes it tricky for us Floridians! LOL. I am looking forward to getting away. This will be first trip since banding where we are flying, not driving. So I am limited on what stuff I can bring. I am not bringing Protein stuff, etc. I am sure I will be just fine, but it makes me a bit nervous. We will be doing lots of sight seeing and walking. A few boat trips, the ferry and then to go whale watching! We will have wifi, so I will likely bring the laptop. Always comes in handy for Nels to watch movies on too... and to look up sightseeing stuff.

Have a good week everybody!

~peasout!

I hear ya gf on the packing - Wagasa Beach is where I'm going 1 hr or so outside of Toronto - the weather is 75 days

60 nights - that's winter weather for me - trying to figure out clothing for that weather while it's 118 here is hard - But I think I have it done..

Have a great time - food won't be as hard as you think - I usually manage fine and for me - When I am away from home - I do allow more treats and don't sweat it too much cuz I know once I am home - I will go back to my healthy eating...

Well I started my pre op today it's easy but I'm hanging in there. I'll let everyone know how it went as soon as I can.

Hugs & prayer for you GF

Hello all!

Went to a friends surprise birthday party today. It was really fun! I had to bring my "lunch box" with yogurt and boost in it. I mixed half a banana in with my yogurt in a bowl so I felt more comfortable while everyone else was eating. I got sunburned! Even though I really tried to stay in the shade. My skin is so fair, I always burn. On the way home I made Andrew stop and pick me up some more crushed lentil Soup. So good. Still sticking to one cup. Seems to be working out pretty well, but I really have no restriction anymore. Will power alone is getting me through.

Laura~ Oh, I did get the MM light. In chocolate. Phew! Don't want to be drinking anything that tastes like baby formula! Have a great time on your vacay!

Julie~ Congrats on the 100 lbs lost!!!!! Awesome job. It sounds like you are feeling much better also. Keep up the good work!

Joanne~ Have a wonderful time! There is nothing like a grandma, thats for sure. I am so lucky that at almost 27 years old I still have both of my grandmas! It is just the best.

Long~ This year will be so exciting for you. Now you can enjoy dress shopping and everything with your DD. All you really have to worry about is what color to wear!!! What a great feeling that has got to be.

Ladies....I really am worried about apples too. Strange not to hear from her. Now the bf is even asking where she is. I always tell him about all of you and what a wonderful help all of you are to me. It's so nice to know that I can come here and everyone understands what the other is going through in regards to the band journey. I feel so fortunate to have found all of you.

I will check in tomorrow after school. I have to go to the grocery store tomorrow also. I'm going to probably spend a lot of time there and find healthy mushy things for me. I always liked grocery shopping!

~Meredith

Meredith some days it takes me forever to shop especially when I am hungry - but I read all the lables and ck all the calories and that can be very time consuming - yesterday I was hungry - so I was looking at fiberone muffins - but decided not to get them - they even had a healthy receipt made with egg beaters & apple sauce 130 cal for 1 muffin which is good - the problem is - stoping at one - so didn't buy them..

Think maybe Apples said something about going to her lake place.

She goes to the lake every weekend thrus - Sunday But come back to feed her farmer boys and take care of stuff around the house - she hasn't posted in over a week - I don't think she said anything about being good for this long...

HAPPY 2 YR ANNIVERSARY TODAY PHYL

Just walked in the door. I feel just terrible that I did not have a chance to post b/4 I left on a farm trip. Left directly from the lake where we have no service for the unplanned trip. Sorry to worry you guys. Just didn't know I would be gone.

Travelled across many states by myself, in my truck. Radio cranked up, singing and dancing in my seat.

Promise I will try not to let that happen again. Thanks for the emails Janet and Julie. Off again for the day. Will try to check in tonight. XOXOXOXO

Just walked in the door. I feel just terrible that I did not have a chance to post b/4 I left on a farm trip. Left directly from the lake where we have no service for the unplanned trip. Sorry to worry you guys. Just didn't know I would be gone.

Travelled across many states by myself, in my truck. Radio cranked up, singing and dancing in my seat.

Promise I will try not to let that happen again. Thanks for the emails Janet and Julie. Off again for the day. Will try to check in tonight. XOXOXOXO

Girl...........we are just glad you are Okay! Now, You are not allowed to go on a trip anymore without giving us notice!^_^

Girl...........we are just glad you are Okay! Now, You are not allowed to go on a trip anymore without giving us notice!^_^

OK, Mom, sorry I misbehaved:crying:. I'm now in time out for 15 minutes and then on the run again till evening (farm stuff).:crying::wub::lol::wub::biggrin::wub::thumbup::wub::thumbup::wub::thumbup::wub:(loves to all)

We miss ya when you are gone Apples! I tried to email too but didn't save your email right. What is a 'farm trip across several states'?

Phyl~ Happy 2nd Anniversary!!!!! WTG!!!! You are such an inspiration.

Apples~ Glad you're back! Boy, you can't do anything without letting everyone know about it can you? LOL.

Went to grocery today. Took an hour. Read all of the labels and selected very healthy options! However, I have ZERO restriction! I mean NONE! Good heavens I'm hungry. I'm not cheating though! Sticking to approx 800. Yesterday I did have 910, but for the two days before I only had 750 or so. I figured that would be fine.

Okay all, will CBL.

~Meredith

You are being such a perfect bandster Meredith. It will get easier as you get your fills, when is your first one??

Okay gals, I just googled mother of the bride dresses. I am so excited that I am actually looking forward to the dress shopping. Thank goodness my daughter waited til I got thin to get married! LOL If it was a year and a half ago I'd be in a pure panic right now about wedding pictures, dresses, etc. that I wouldn't be enjoying the process and I'd be starting yet another diet be it Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig whatever and feeling so lost and hopeless. This new feeling is exhilerating and I am so thankful for my band and that I went this route to lose the weight for good. DD wants to come over and see my wedding dress, doubt she'll want to wear it though, think she is just humoring me but that's okay. I remember I didn't want to wear my mom's either, it was just so 50's. I am sure mine is just so 70's. LOL

I hit the 170's yesterday again and today I am still there!! WOO HOOO!! Maybe this time it will stick.