Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Oh you guys, all sound so excited!!!! Limos , Country Western singers... wha-hoo!!!

Enjoy, enjoy... and please SOMEBODY have a Long Island Iced Tea for ME!!! and send me photos... I want pics of you all having a blast in the LIMO!!!

HUGS & LOVE

Candice (aka Peaches9)

xxxxoooo

Oh you guys, all sound so excited!!!! Limos , Country Western singers... wha-hoo!!!

Enjoy, enjoy... and please SOMEBODY have a Long Island Iced Tea for ME!!! and send me photos... I want pics of you all having a blast in the LIMO!!!

HUGS & LOVE

Candice (aka Peaches9)

xxxxoooo

Candice....I'll buy that Long Island Ice Tea for Janet about 10 minutes b/4 she rides the bull!B)

If Janet can zipline she can bull ride! LOL I'll even chip in for that drink to see it!

Apples, I'd love to be there driving those country roads with you! You live in such pretty country. Are your leaves changing yet?

Phyl, In the homes that my com. manages all that is required is a shot/vac record. Our residents sound like the people you are looking to visit. The residents love animals and a lot of the homes have either a cat or a dog.

Well I'm not the deciding voice in LV but it sounds like you called save seat already in the limo. lol LauraK

LOL! I guess I shouldn't pull rank! Just don't want to aggravate my back! It's doing so good right now. Since it's going to be a 14 passenger limo, maybe it's one of those bus types. I'll manage, whatever! I did fine on the wine tour! Especially after the first couple of wineries! LOL

Yeah, the gal I talked to said I didn't need to bring the shot/vac records! There was a man in a wheelchair parked near us at Walmart todayy and he asked to see the dog. Of course, she was all over him and he loved it... even let her kiss him on the lips! He was a 50ish guy... very nice. I am excited about the possibility of using the dog this way! And, I did a little internet research and found a site that said that currently, if you are officially "disabled", you can claim your dog as a "service dog" even if it is just for "emotional support"! So... I took my "service dog" to Walmart with me when I had my nails done today! When it was my turn to get in the pedi chair, I put her in her little red bag and the girl told me to put it next to the chair where she was going to do my mani! And everyone at Starbucks just smiled! I ordered service dog tags and patches!

Phyll...I just KNEW you'd be an in for the club. I was wondering the same thing about the fact their might me a dress code. Jodi...do you know if there is one??? Oh well, we can all just go casual and get in on our good looks.

I love the animal ministry programs. Our homes around here have them. Zoey is such a loving little puppa....she will excel and steal some hearts.

Gotta say this, Phyll...nothing worse than a sick man. An earache at our house means a week on the couch with a tray of food every 30 minutes and LOTS of whining during the other 30. LOL

Oh yes!! He was even mad at ME last night because HE couldn't fix dinner! I headed for our restaurant to get take out, but, alas, they close at 3 pm until our season is in full swing. So I opened some cans of soup! Somewhat handicapped as to how much cooking we can do when we're trying to run two air conditioners anyway! We were both happy with soup! And he is SO much better today!! Only time today he got mad at me today was this morning when I told him about a golf cart one of the neighbors has for sale!! OH, me! Had to listen to a tirade about how much maintenance that would entail and it needs new batteries, yada, yada, yada! Then he left for Water aerobics and slammed the door at me! Good grief! But, he's been in a good mood since then!

B):biggrin::rolleyes2:

So much going on. I agree, Jodi has gotten me even more excited too. I hope the limo will give us a quick ride down the strip so we can hang out and scream at the people!!!! It's going to be a wild night Friday in LV!!!!

Just think of all the extra calories we can burn dancing. I'm sure casual is fine - it's a country music club -- so there will be cowboy hats, cowboy boots and jeans galore! oh my, if we get free drinks AND have a driver I think we'll be having some fun and possibly get into some trouble!!!! It's been a long time since I was able to let my hair down that much!!! Can't wait.

Got my hair color fixed up last night - had a nail that needed fixing and got that done but guess what? Another one broke this a.m. so I will go back again tonight. I've NEVER had this problem before - so if I manage to get to LV with nice nails, it'll be a miracle!!!

I get to leave tomorrow - today is my last day of work -- I'm certainly ready.

I do wish EVERYONE were coming -- Laurak and Laura I'm so sad you aren't coming. Better do some work. Linda

Got my nails done today... mani/pedi... turquoise w/GLITTER!! I have arthritis in my toes and the 2nd toe crosses over the top of my big toe... so I brought separators with me. But, they didn't help much. Poor girl had to do left big toe THREE TIMES, and right one twice!! Then we let them get real dry, but I still have a small smudge on each!!

Palm Springs street fair tomorrow night... maybe I can find a cowboy hat!! LOL Turquoise??? or RED!

36_22_24.gif

Lucky Dogs, Garth is there Oct 1,2,3. Friday at 8:00 p.m. I just looked up Wynn/Encore. Have a great time and take lots of pics of him. LauraK

Janet says it's not Garth. But... I've been out of touch for a couple of hours because of my trip to Walmart, so maybe she's updated the info since then.

If Janet can zipline she can bull ride! LOL I'll even chip in for that drink to see it!

Apples, I'd love to be there driving those country roads with you! You live in such pretty country. Are your leaves changing yet?

Put on a few miles today but not like at the beginning of the week. Our acres are spread out about 15 miles. Spent time giving rides when certain fields were done being harvested. They move the machinery, need rides back to their semi trucks and then another ride to get situated. They completed 3 fields today so go them to where they needed to go. Another set of rides about 10:30 pm and then done. Maybe one more in the morning b/4 I take off.

Our leaves are beautiful. Orange/red/yellow.

I'm Home!!!

I got my new credit card just fine and tried it out on the dogs boarding charges to be sure it worked. We rarely use it but the only time I ever call the company is when we leave the country. I've never had trouble travelling in the US or anything. And even then when I called for out of the country, I still got calls from the fraud dept to verify all my charges.

Just got my concoction all mixed up and chilling to start drinking tonight for my colonoscopy in the morning. Just dreading it. But I'll be all cleaned out and ready to go to a buffet in Vegas. LOL

Oh this is sounding so exciting. Phyl how low is this limo? Will I have trouble with my knees? I can usually do okay might need a pull or boost getting out. LOL Sounds like we all need a getaway, girls weekend!

New Orleans was fun but didn't see much. We went to a place called the Gumbo shop and they ordered a little of many diferent things. First thing I tried was half a bit of alligator sausage, didn't like it. Then a blackened catfish nugget, that was yummy. Then a spoonful of chicken gumbo, okay nothing to write home about. Then my entree was some type of catfish with crab stuffing and a shrimp sauce over it. That was extremely good but could only eat about 1/4 of it. Then had a few spoons of a praline sundae. They were very stingy with the pralines so figured it wasn't worth the calories to eat more as I can get vanilla icecream any where. I flew home via Atlanta and after a light Breakfast wasn't to eat all day. So the hotel had a free Breakfast but when we got up to leave this morning it wasn't open yet. So I thought I'll get something at the airport. Not open due to construction. So I was supposed to have a layover in Atlanta but my flight was late so no time. So my light breakfast was the itty bitty bag of pretzels on the airplane. I am starving!

Laura, I was a perfectionist in school too. I'd cry if I didn't get an A or 100%, think it went with my all or nothing type thinking.

Good thing you did not eat. It is so much easier when you "clean out" and don't have a bunch of c___ in your gut. I hope all goes well for you tomorrow. Post when you recover. Boy, having that test and then Vegas the next day. You might be pooped ( no pun intended).

Jodi, sounds like we are getting the royal treatment in Vegas. Tell Jeff he might have to endure a bunch of kisses from us old ladies. Many Thanks!

Oh, I thought she said something about Stoney's before Maybe Cadillac Ranch is not country. I was thinking Stoney's. Looked at the website -- this might even be better. Interesting. OMG they have a bull -- must get Janet on that bull for photo opp. Linda

I don't suppose all 11 of us would fit on it! LOL

7_10_4.gif

Wow - the excitement is building. Clubbing to me has to do with killing seals in the artic. Remember ladies, I'm the very senior member.

However, if Phyl says yes, I'll give it a try.

WOW!! I forgot you're a little older than me!! LOL

So, you have the most "seniority"! We'll do fine with all the young chicks! It'll be okay! I promise!

36_2_49.gif 5_1_115.gif

So, we will be Janet's Banditos and shoot up the town. If I had cowboy boots, I'd wear them. And a hat. At least if its country. See if I can remember the "Boot-scootin' Boogie."

I can Electric Slide to almost anything. And I can Cha-cha Slide.

But no bull, there'll be no Bull in my future. I think Jodi's the only one young enough for that.

We'll miss all of you not coming. Sandy, if you'd joined us sooner, maybe you could have gone as an honorary Bandito. Maybe you and I could meet downtown Chicago somewhere, sometime.

Never got around to trying to get a Lapband Card. Hope it won't matter.

I don't text. I'll have to try to remember to turn my phone on after I get off the plane.

Tell me who am I meeting and where!

Gotta go shopping for a bigger purse to take on the plane. Mine is very small and holds very little. Too bad all you purse-a-holics can't loan me one ahead of time.

Also gotta buy laxative pills since I normally use Miralax mixed in Water. Can't take my big bottle with me.

Cheri

Did I tell y'all I threw up today? Well, I decided to eat a small hamburger. I got less than half down and yep, stuck. Then up and out......stupid choice. I know I can't eat hamburger Buns. I had spasms around my mid section today. I hope my band doesn't close up when I fly. I think all this excitement is getting to my plumbing. May have to do a couple of shakes tomorrow.

Phyl, I am gonna have my girl put some sparkles on my toes. I don't have nails. I got a fungus about 12years ago and it took months to heal. I just keep them short with a little clear polish.

So, we will be Janet's Banditos and shoot up the town. If I had cowboy boots, I'd wear them. And a hat. At least if its country. See if I can remember the "Boot-scootin' Boogie."

But no bull, there'll be no Bull in my future. I think Jodi's the only one young enough for that.

We'll miss all of you not coming. Sandy, if you'd joined us sooner, maybe you could have gone as an honorary Bandito. Maybe you and I could meet downtown Chicago somewhere, sometime.

Never got around to trying to get a LAP-BAND® Card. Hope it won't matter.

I don't text. I'll have to try to remember to turn my phone on after I get off the plane.

Gotta go shopping for a bigger purse to take on the plane. Mine is very small and holds very little. Too bad all you purse-a-holics can't loan me one ahead of time.

Also gotta buy laxative pills since I normally use Miralax mixed in Water. Can't take my big bottle with me.

Cheri

You can buy Miralax in packets. They come ten in a box.....or put some scoops in a baggy. When I used to take Citrucel I took my packets, spoon and a insulated mug in my suitcase.......can't live without Drano......lol !!!

Oh gosh, I just love hearing about your upcoming adventure! Clubbing in Vegas via a HUGE limo, complimentary foofoo drinks and Janet bullriding! yeeehawwwwwwww! I can't wait to see photos!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all have fun, be safe and spend at least one second thinking about me. <smile> I love each and every one of you! I will be thinking about you all! And I promise I will be there for the next one! (Even if we have to have it at MY house!!!)

I start my new job tomorrow- gotta Iron and get some stuff done.

peasout.................... Laura

PS BON VOYAGE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s only been two days since I was here last. Boy, you guys cover a lot of ground! I had exercise on Monday, dog school on Tuesday and exercise again tonight. Whew, she worked me hard today.

Cheri

Cheri, I am sorry too that I didn’t get involved sooner. I would have enjoyed meeting everyone. Maybe next time.

Actually, I work on the south side near where you teach. We could probably meet somewhere convenient to both of us. Off course, if you are looking for a night on the town we can always go downtown. We will set something up when you get back. I hope you and all of the other girls have a fantastic time! Watch out for those bulls, they are pretty tough.B)

Also gotta buy laxative pills since I normally use Miralax mixed in Water. Can't take my big bottle with me. Cheri

Chewable Benefiber Tabs! Thanks for reminding me!!

Did I tell y'all I threw up today? Well, I decided to eat a small hamburger. I got less than half down and yep, stuck. Then up and out......stupid choice. I know I can't eat hamburger Buns. I had spasms around my mid section today. I hope my band doesn't close up when I fly. I think all this excitement is getting to my plumbing. May have to do a couple of shakes tomorrow.

Phyl, I am gonna have my girl put some sparkles on my toes. I don't have nails. I got a fungus about 12years ago and it took months to heal. I just keep them short with a little clear polish.

Uh... yeah, I made a bad choice one day this week, too. Burger... it stayed down, but I was miserable the rest of the day! Dumb!

I had to quit texting when she started on my hands!

Sparkles! Yes! A must!

Oh gosh, I just love hearing about your upcoming adventure! Clubbing in Vegas via a HUGE limo, complimentary foofoo drinks and Janet bullriding! yeeehawwwwwwww! I can't wait to see photos!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all have fun, be safe and spend at least one second thinking about me. <smile> I love each and every one of you! I will be thinking about you all! And I promise I will be there for the next one! (Even if we have to have it at MY house!!!)

I start my new job tomorrow- gotta Iron and get some stuff done. peasout.................... Laura

Good luck with the new job!

We will miss you this weekend!

BON VOYAGE???? We're going to the DESERT, Little Sis!!! LOL

28_1_14.gif

I start my new job tomorrow- gotta Iron and get some stuff done.

peasout.................... Laura

Hope you really enjoy your new job, Laura. Thanks for the send off. We are going to hold you to your promise of joining us next time.

It’s only been two days since I was here last. Boy, you guys cover a lot of ground! I had exercise on Monday, dog school on Tuesday and exercise again tonight. Whew, she worked me hard today.

Cheri, I am sorry too that I didn’t get involved sooner. I would have enjoyed meeting everyone. Maybe next time.

Actually, I work on the south side near where you teach. We could probably meet somewhere convenient to both of us. Off course, if you are looking for a night on the town we can always go downtown. We will set something up when you get back. I hope you and all of the other girls have a fantastic time! Watch out for those bulls, they are pretty tough.B)

Sandy...you should have saved some of those unread pages to read when we are gone. Keep the home fires burning and thanks for the well-wishes. Would be nice if you join us next time.:rolleyes2: