Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Apples2 - Congratulations on 30 years!!!! Yeah!!! I'm really happy for you! :) I really enjoy reading your posts here. You are such a positive person and an inspiration.

So glad you were not hurt in your fall!!!

Have a great day!!

Arlene....does your pain ever subside????? You sound miserable.

Apples, it comes and goes......like a dull headache. I am sure I will find a solution to this problem. I am hoping it is temporary. I am only thankful I have lost weight or I would be in a world of hurt.

apples~ so glad you are ok. imagine back when you were heavy... a fall like that would have really hurt. please be careful. Do what I do, walk around naked. LOL... at least I don't trip on flannel jammies. oh, wait, it's cold there?! Yep. I would freeze.

Hi to everyone~ I read the posts but am braindead this morning. DH was on call and that blankety blank blank beeper went off every 30 min the little bit of time he was home. And he was only home from 1230-2 then to hosp and then 430-515. I can only imagine how he feels b/c I feel tired, partied out and hungover! (and I didn't drink..LOL)

Taking Nels to the mall to ride some train and then to the new 3D Grinch movie with his best friend Nicholas. Not sure Nels will handle it, it looks a little scary. I need to give DH a little break.

will cbl... peas

Good Morning Gang

Back from the gym - met a gf there - did my 4 miles - even did an incline of 24 - burned 560 calories - I love this new treadmill.

Apples - becare full - we sure don't want an obit.. I did the same thing going up the stairs last week at work - I was running up them - sandel caught went down and hit my knee - thankfully nothing more than a brusie.

Well, I need to get moving - I need to take computer in to get fixed (I'm glad I have this laptop - but I like my computer better - mostly I hate the finger mouse - but like that I am sitting on the patio instead of being in the house - it's a beautiful day here - suppose to be 82ish..

I will cbl - i really need to get going

xoxox

J

But wanted to tell you all.... yesterday was a GREAT day...

ONDERLAND!!

First time in about 30 years to be under 200# so it is a big milestone for me!

Congrats on onderland You go girl :)

PHYL, CONGRATULATIONS ON ONEDERLAND!!!!! That is so cool and I am very happy for you! What an accomplishment!! You knees will love you for it too.

I'm going shopping with my sister....bbl

ee

Good afternoon! Just got home from walking around a craft show. Really enjoyed it but glad I took the cane with me because by the end I was really leaning on it. That was my biggest outing to date as far as the amount of walking I did, but I did great. We saw a lady selling hand carved Santas there and got to talking to her. We used to be in the shows selling those as well. DH kindda got the desire to do a few again. In the past when we had our craft business it was an income to allow me to be a stay at home mom. This time he's thinking it would be 'blow money' and he has lots of things he wants to blow it on! LOL We need to decide by Feb as that is when you have to apply for many of the fall shows.

Apples, Happy anniversary!! We celebrated 30 yrs this year too! 1979 was a good year!

I've been Banded!!! Overnite in hospital, wee bit sore today, but glad to be home. See you next Wed. Gt2bthin, Nutriton class from 2-4?

I get my first fill on Wednesday, met Amanda other day.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, APPLES!!

30 YEARS! That's GREAT!

PHYL, CONGRATULATIONS ON ONEDERLAND!!!!! That is so cool and I am very happy for you! What an accomplishment!! You knees will love you for it too.

I'm going shopping with my sister....bbl ee

THANKS!!

I'm going shopping with my LBT sister, Janet, on Friday!!

Woo Hoo! Coach Purse reward!!

And today I went to the mall and finally found a nice pair of black dress pants....... size SIXTEEN!!

Congrats on onderland You go girl :w00t:

THANKS!!

Good Morning Gang

Back from the gym - met a gf there - did my 4 miles - even did an incline of 24 - burned 560 calories - I love this new treadmill.

Apples - becare full - we sure don't want an obit.. I did the same thing going up the stairs last week at work - I was running up them - sandel caught went down and hit my knee - thankfully nothing more than a brusie.

Well, I need to get moving - I need to take computer in to get fixed (I'm glad I have this laptop - but I like my computer better - mostly I hate the finger mouse - but like that I am sitting on the patio instead of being in the house - it's a beautiful day here - suppose to be 82ish.. I will cbl - i really need to get going xoxox J

We got a mouse for both our laptops last month at Fry's in Mountain View. Don't know why we waited so long!! Much better than the touch pad!!

I've been Banded!!! Overnite in hospital, wee bit sore today, but glad to be home. See you next Wed. Gt2bthin, Nutriton class from 2-4? I get my first fill on Wednesday, met Amanda other day.

Congrats!!

Wow! That's fast for a fill. Most of us had to wait 4-6 weeks!

OMG, Apples, hope you are okay and not stiff and sore now.... Glad you weren't seriously hurt... We need you in tact!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!! 30 years is a special accomplishment these days.... Congrats..

Coconut...........congrats on your surgery... Good luck to you... Keep us informed of your progress.

Have company coming for supper and cards.. Made homemade knoephla and kraut... Yum.... Won't get much, but they just love it so it will make the guests very happy..... You all have a good night... I'm still doing pretty well considering.. Got my house back in order today... Nice to have it clean and fresh smelling... TTYL.....Julie

I've been Banded!!! Overnite in hospital, wee bit sore today, but glad to be home. See you next Wed. Gt2bthin, Nutriton class from 2-4?

I get my first fill on Wednesday, met Amanda other day.

Congrats on your band! I won't be at the nutrition class on Wed. I am not back to my volunteering yet since my knee surgery. Hopefully in a few weeks.

Are you getting a fill already? That's fast? I had to wait 6 weeks to get my first fill. Amanda is really nice though.

Phyl & Janet, have a wonderful time shopping. I am so jealous a new Coach purse! I was to the Coach outlet last night actually. I got a 20% off coupon in my email. It's good til the 15th, I can forward it to you if you are going to an outlet if you like and want to pm me your email address. The 20% off was off the sale and clearance prices too. I got my daughter one for Christmas.

Edited by Great2BThin

Congrats Coconut....you might be a wee bit sore for a few days...that port site is a little irksome sometimes, but you'll do fine. Good luck!!

Apples, congrats on the anniversary. You and Lori with 30 years...it truly is an amazing thing these days. I'll agree with Lori, 1979 was a good year. Hope you both aren't too tired to enjoy your day.

1979 was the year I moved to Tucson and it changed my life. I've never regretted that decision.

Went shopping with my sister, she needs a new oven since her's doesn't bake, it only broils. She found one and it will be delivered Wednesday. I cut and cleaned a pumpkin and am baking it instead of boiling it for a future pumpkin pie. And I have enchiladas in the oven...made with fat free greek yogurt and low fat sour cream. That's about all for today...the cat and I took a nap.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Apples2 - Congratulations on 30 years!!!! Yeah!!! I'm really happy for you! :w00t: I really enjoy reading your posts here. You are such a positive person and an inspiration.

So glad you were not hurt in your fall!!!

Have a great day!!

Aww...that's so nice of you to say, Balletgirl...I'm just an ordinary person who counts on my LB friends for support. I will take the compliment though LOL. :wink2:

Hey All...just a quick post b/4 my head hits the pillow. I am sure I will be out quickly. Was at the apt. by 7am and worked until 8pm. A lot accomplished for today.

Both DH and I were too tired to go out for anniversary dinner. We decided to do it Tues night (actual anniversary). BTW...thanks for all of the congrats on that.

Eva...did a job bring to you AZ or a spouse? Must like the weather to still be there 30 yrs later.

Coconuts...happy to hear your surgery is behind you and you are at home. Make sure to take care, follow your doc's orders and jump on this thread with questions you may have or just to visit a bit. We tend to take care of our newbies and get them hooked on this thread. A lot of support provided here.

Phyll and Janet...Oh I envy you...a LB sista shopping trip...have a great time. You deserve that Coach Phyll. Have never even seen one. Just a hillbilly hayseed here.

Julie...not not a bit stiff from my fall. I lucked out on that one. I NEVER get stiff anymore. And to think, I was ALWAYS stiff and sore EVERYWHERE when I was obese. There is not an ache or pain in my body ever. Lucky. I think a lot of it is I stay pretty limber because I am extremely active.

Great...good going on getting out and shopping with your cane. Hope things just get continually better for you. And, I think we talked about Sat. on TG weekend. Watertown would work best for me but can travel further if Aberdeen is better for you. Just let me know. The only thing that would prevent us meeting would be terrible roads but we can talk closer to the time. I am super excited about meeting you.

Laura...I sleep naked and just run around the house in the morning in those flannel pants. DS is here early (catching momma naked would ruin him for life) and it's cold here so not running naked in the house.

Good night, dear friends. My book is calling me. Most likely will not be on tomorrow. Have 955 sets of salt and pepper shakers to begin wrapping and packing. Whoohoo!

Apples, Sounds like a productive day. Make sure you are taking care of you and don't neglect your health and rest. Gotta keep you on the go, you know! I thought it was Sat. we were planning on so I have told DH to keep that day open. He'll probably come with me if that is okay as I am a whimp when it comes to driving long distances in an area I don't know.

I found the neatest sweatshirt jacket for my Grandma for Christmas at the craft show today. Some lady made them out of regular sweatshirts, she cut them down the front middle and added a border and fancy buttons and also a quilted pocket. It looks so like something she wears I couldn't resist. I'm anxious to give it to her but will have to be patient and wait til Christmas. I actually got the majority of my major gifts boughten so am happy about that. I like being done early and then just relaxing and enjoying the holiday season.