Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FINALLY-A New Grey's Anatomy

Well did you watch Grey's last night? About the gay topic they decided to go with two guys. Did you find the kissing distasteful? They had Hahn and Callie laugh about the accusation that they might be gay. t didn't really put it to rest for me though. How 'bout you?

I was also glad that Christina blurted out her feelings about Burke. You go girl! He was a schmuck. In real life I think there may be quite a few schmuck doctors with God complexes. It was kinda fun to see it on TV.

I am glad Hahn got put in her place with the Berk thing. Now she knows how Christina feels.. highly qualified, and ignored!!!! I was hoping she would have an epiphany, but they didn't keep going with it.

I think the gay guys was sad.. and the gay thing with Hahn and Callie, it looked like they resolved it, then Hahn had a funny look on her face that made Callie uncomfortable again, so I am thinking Hahn does have something for her.

I kind of felt Grey's epispode last night was almost a "zing" to the actor who played Christina's boyfriend last season. First they take the "gay" actor that he was fired for insulting over and put him in a higher position at the hospital, well OK it wasn't a "real" position but for an intern he was supposed to have the best job or whatever.

Then they have the gay soldiers who "don't ask, don't tell policy of the military" was brought up, still feel like this was directed to the actor for his anti-gay remarks. And yes I was wrong, I thought they were going to show two women as lesbians on the show way before they'd ever show two gay men. So I think that was to kind of zing to that actor too, sorry my brain and names don't mix.

Then they had Christina come out about how she had helped him get where he was and he didn't give her any credit etc...but they had his picture up on the bulletin board.

Gay people and shows don't bother me at all. I was more or less shocked that they were just so into it when they were first kissing, it was fairly passionate and I guess I wasn't prepared or something. I'm glad in the end that the father came to terms with his son somewhat. I think I yelled and laughed and screamed a lot while watching the episode last night as my husband was snoring next me but still didn't wake him up!

Meridith on the other hand handing McDreamy over to that nurse, what's her face, I wanted to take her and shake her and say "you've got your chance". And what's with that therapist, what therapist is like that, none I've ever gone to that's for sure. I mean it was good that she told Meredith the truth but pretty unrealistic.

I did think the end when McDreamy, almost said McSteamy, brought her the bottle of champagne and said that they'd open it when they saved their first life etc... was really sweet, They need to be together!

And as for the "are they lesbians" that was pretty good too when she said she had a hard time making friends, wonder why, but it's the only time she seems to have a personality when she's with her.

All I have to say for Grey's at this moment and sorry I forget their names, it's either old age, my meds or the 70s!:lol:brandyII

:smile::lol::smile::lol::w00t::lol:

When you start having flashbacks from your experiences in the 70's Brandy, let me know and I'll join the party.

:smile::lol::w00t::lol::smile2::lol:

When you start having flashbacks from your experiences in the 70's Brandy, let me know and I'll join the party.

I would but I keep forgetting them!:smile:

Well...what did everyone think about tonight's episode? The kid trapped in the cement block? The clinical trial with the two kids in love? Mer-Der? Wow. The Grey's I love is finally back...and the season is over. ARggghhhh.:blushing:

Gosh yes, it's back! And now it's gone. Frustrating for sure!!!

They finally figured out that the medical mystery part of the show is what makes it unique and special. And the pumped up drama. Whoo hoo! All that whinning and carried-over silliness was getting old already. Love the story line about Callie and what's her name - putting McSteamy about right where he should be. The two kids having their close encounter of the 1st kind. The freaked out not really prego.... etc. George putting his foot down - really? George putting his foot down? Changes, that's what I'm talking about!~

I for one am thrilled that Meredith is, at least in one aspect, finally seeing the light. (so to speak) Of course McDreamy is a little out on a limb here, walking off after she has made such an impressive effort to show she's worthy. Now I'm beginning to wonder about HIS sanity.

Okay, I didn't cry but was worried someone was killed or something because of all the crying in the posts!

Meredith finally wants to make a life with McDreamy and he goes off to tell Rose that they're going to break up before he sleeps with Meredith? Give me a break! You know that's just going to piss of Meredith again and she's going to throw all those candles and votives over the cliff! Give me a break McDreamy. Maybe now that McSteamy has "grown" Meredith should give him a try! If the start the next season is with those two broken up again I'm going to shoot my TV:scared2:!!!!!brandyII

I just watched the last episode. I Tivoed it...

ANYHOW...Seriously? REALLY?? I can not believe they ended the show like that! My damn DH is saying McDreamy is going to die in a car accident or something. I am going to kill him now!

HOW COULD THEY DO THAT???

:cool2:

ANYHOW...Seriously? REALLY?? I can not believe they ended the show like that! My damn DH is saying McDreamy is going to die in a car accident or something. I am going to kill him now!

HOW COULD THEY DO THAT???

:cool2:

i was thinking that myself ... something is going to happen to him and they wont be able to be together... seriously...

Wouldn't you think if he was going to die in a car accident the final episode would have ended with McDreamy actually in the car and then the inevitable lights blaring and his arms covering his eyes? At least I'd hope so. In that case any of the characters could end up in car accidents on the way home as they were all leaving. Sorry, I think I'm getting too much into it! Now I have to wait until next fall that really sucks!!!

Nip/Tuck is also a favorite of mine. And House.

I did cry a few times during the season finale of Grey's Anatomy.. then I threw a carrot at the tv at the end.. stupid derek & meredith.

My daughter loves House but I haven't been able to get into it. Nip/Tuck was pretty funny this past season with the TV show and all. I think if they do something to keep Meredith and McDreamy from each other next fall then we should start a writing campaign!:cursing: It's freakn torture!