Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FINALLY-A New Grey's Anatomy

You guys are cracking me up. Desperate Housewives definitely has the most drama-far-fetched-scenerios. Every single week UNBELIEVABLE things happen to everyone there.

If it's just the run of the mill soap I'm pretty sure since Rose is pregnant, McDreamy and Meredith will continue the drama by getting married in the hospital chapel, Then Meredith will adopt Rose and Derek's baby after a lengthy court room battle. (After all, Meredith wins since she is a doctor and can afford the better lawyer. Besides Rose is an over-worked nurse and creates lots of good depressing drama for the show.) Rose is so depressed she will start sleeping with Hahn since she no longer trusts men. Callie will decide that women are too hard to date (or not hard enough, I guess). No wait, I know... Callie DOES like Hahn so much that she wants to live with her in their love nest. She decides to have a sex change which McSteamy performs. McSteamy takes advantage of Callie while she's anesthetized (the sicko). Callie finds out she's pregnant a month later and although she has a man's physique, she continues the pregnancy. Since she has no boobs left, Hahn has to do the breast feeding. That makes her feel all maternal and female and she decides to sleep with McSteamy after all. Callie winds up being a single father. But since Rose has become empowered by all her therapy, and still loves Hahn, she sues Callie and gets custody of Callie's and Hahn's love baby. End of story. Oh wait, I forgot the part about the paternity test. McSteamy enlists Meredith's aide and jiggies with the test results and it shows that Hahn is the father of Callie's baby. Whew! McSteamy escapes the discovery that he jumped Callie's bones while she was asleep. Now it's over.

OMG Billyjean! I never ever ever ever thought of that!! You should write soap operas! :smile2:

I just watched the last episode. I Tivoed it...

ANYHOW...Seriously? REALLY?? I can not believe they ended the show like that! My damn DH is saying McDreamy is going to die in a car accident or something. I am going to kill him now!

HOW COULD THEY DO THAT???

:lol:

that's EXACTLY what I thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They won't kill McDreamy unless his movie career explodes. Or unless he demands too much dough to be the famous surgeon he plays.

Oh I could get into this soap opera stuff, Boo Boo. All I really need to do is read stuff here at LBT. It's full of story lines. And it's so much fun!!

Y'all are cracking me up!!! I had never thought of Rose being preggie. I hope this isn't a given but y'all's supposition! I think I read in some mag that Callie has lost weight. I think she's so pretty (tho sometime her hair seems a little too "shoe polish" black)! I was pretty shocked when she and Hahn did the liplock! I'm sure Yang had to deal with someone treating her crappy when she got so many advantages with Burke plus she's learned to teach younger Grey.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

Amazing! Congrats!!! Watch out for the sharks. 🦈

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches