Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FINALLY-A New Grey's Anatomy

And it was just as great as always...BUT, did anyone notice Callie??? She looks like she has lost some weight. I love this show!

After such a long absence, I was hoping to be blown away by the episode.....it was good, but not great.....

The bear attack guy was pretty gnarly.......

Wonder what's going on with Callie and Hahn?????

Why does Hahn hate Christina so much anyway?

I know, Hahn is a nasty bitch!

I tivo'd it, have not watched it yet because I was out of town. Hope it's a goodie!

i wondered that too!

Guys,

If I ever talk about a show just remember I'm really bad at remembering names. Do you watch Desperate Housewives too? I also started watching Mad Men on AMC this year and that's a really good show. Anyone else watch Mad Men? brandyII

I do watch Desperate Housewives. I haven't heard of mad men. My tv time has gone down considerably since I got addicted to LBT

Athinnerdenise,

That's funny, I'm on the east coast but I'm trying to dry my nails so you know it's almost 1:00 AM here. I have to drive 8 hours to go to a funeral tomorrow. I was kind of irate at one of the posts in rants and raves so I'm still recovering from that, lol. I haven't heard back from her though. She must be asleep. There are times you don't tick me off, before a big trip to a funeral or when I'm pmsing!

Oh but anyway Mad Men is really good, it's a drama on AMC on Sunday nights and they've been repeating them. It takes place in NYC in the very early 60s and everyone smokes even the gyno when he gives you an exam is smoking, lol. It's pretty juicy too. Check it out if you can it's worth the watch. I was born in 1960 so it's kind of nostalgic I guess.

I saw you post about Callie losing weight, so when I watched the first GE that came back, I paid attention to her body. I think she looks like she GAINED weight????

Remember when her & George were messin around, in bra & panties her body was pretty damn smokin'. Now with clothes on, she looks a lot bigger.

I'm with you... I thought Callie had gained weight too. I love the story line with Callie and Hahn. Think Hahn is going to wind up coming out?

Last week Hahn told Christina that she didn't talk to her because she reminded her so much of herself. Maybe they'll wind up having an affair. :lol:

I really miss McDreamy's ex on Grey's. I've caught her new show which is all right but certainly not great. She really can't carry her own show. I found myself getting really tired of her. OR maybe it was just the way the writers portrayed her. I like her on Grey's.

Poor McSteamy! Can't get laid - except now it looks like Callie and he are going to get back together.

I'm glad that they actually put a little more medical stuff in with the story. It was getting kind of too soap opera with no substance for me.

I always watch Desperate. Now you make me want to watch Mad Men.

BJean,

I think you're right, Hahn should get together with Christina, that would make for some good TV! Maybe that's why she's so mean she's secretly attracted to her. I just get tired of Meredith and McDreamy always just so close then they break apart or one wants the other when the other doesn't want them. Why can't they just get frikn married and be miserable like the rest of the world!!!JK, brandyII Oh and watch Mad Men, I didn't tape it last Sunday so I don't know if the repeats are still on but it's really good! brandyII

Yeah! Right on!! Oh it's so irritating when Meredith is such a wimp and stupid with McDreamy. She is supposed to be a brilliant doctor. She loves to drink and have raucous sexual encounters. She is keenly attracted to him. He's good to her and yet, she's a weak-kneed lily lovin' pansey a$$ with him. yeah right.

And as for Christina who seems to have the total killer instinct, completely self-serving and self-centered and competitive, talented in the O.R. and yet she gets no respect. yeah, right.

I think we should mount a write in campaign and insist the writers get Christina to bat her eyelashes at Hahn just to get her to allow her in on all Hahn's surgeries. It could be lots 'o fun watching Christina squirm when Hahn makes sexual advances. am I sick, or what?

Ok I'm setting up Mad Men to tivo. I'll let you know what I think. Thanks for the tip!

That's why I get so mad at Greys but I still watch every week anyway.

I think the viewing audience would be more receptive to two females as opposed to two males. I'm sure that even if they did get put them together, Hahn and Christine, they would fight and break up like everyone else does on the show!

Let me know what you think of Mad Men and be forewarned, it takes place in the early 60s when women's lib wasn't much of a twinkle in anyone's eye. brandyII