Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Miles or Dr. Schmitt patients

Well, I have started on full liquids for my surgery on the 13th. Wish me luck. I hope everyone has a wonderful day

I got a fill today...

.2cc Keep your fingers crossed. About to go to a beginners step class...this will be interesting...luckily I havent gained anything these past couple of weeks :thumbup:

YEAH YEAH I hear ya jason :tt2:

Well, I have started on full liquids for my surgery on the 13th. Wish me luck. I hope everyone has a wonderful day

dont worry its not that bad. i didnt mine the full liquids as much as i did the Clear Liquids. just get hope you like broth and so on for the next 3 weeks.:thumbup:

but its all worth it trust me.

im got to be at the dr.s office at 2pm to get a small fill tomorrow. hope it gets me back in. can't let kaninag pass me on weight loss. lol j/k i hope you catch me and pass me. by the way you sure was looking great saturday i forgot to say something.

i had a great time and need to get zach to host the games at least once a month. i will make sure im there.

Hope kimmy had fun!!

she did. the food was something new to her.lol

she did. the food was something new to her.lol

HAHA, yeah and she left it here!

Well, I've been home from Vegas for a week now and I have just stopped the feeding frenzy I've been on for two weeks. Stay away from Las Vegas, Shawna! Unfortunately, nothing stayed in Vegas, I brought back five pounds!!! I think it was all the Margaritas......Oh well, it will come off fast, now that I'm back on the straight and narrow...

I plan to be at the next meeting (16th right?). I've scheduled someone to work that day, so I should be good. I need to be around my "band" friends to keep me in line. :thumbdown:

You know, in the past, at this point I would have told myself to forget it, I've gained weight, what's the use? Now I know I can get back to eating correctly so easily and I feel great because of that!

yes the next meeting is on the 16th. im going to be there unless this dame pager goes off. goingt o try and get someone to cover it until i get back.

well i got to get in the shower and get ready to go and get my next fill. im just wanting a small fill,like .5cc. im hoping he will do that. i let evreyone know how it goes tonight.

and diana, just get back eatting and wroking out right and you will be fine. i wish that was me going to vegas. one day i will be there.

WB from Sin City Di! Time to get motivated. Easy to do with Summer just around the corner. I hope I can go to the next meeting. Jackson has a game at 10:30 that morning and if Tim has to work, then I will have to go. I really hope he doesn't have to work. I HATE missing meetings.

Speaking of Margaritas... I will be having a few after work tonight to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!

WB from Sin City Di! Time to get motivated. Easy to do with Summer just around the corner. I hope I can go to the next meeting. Jackson has a game at 10:30 that morning and if Tim has to work, then I will have to go. I really hope he doesn't have to work. I HATE missing meetings.

Speaking of Margaritas... I will be having a few after work tonight to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!

and tomorrow will be your one year band. :thumbup: so congrats to you.

hi everyone I am so sad! I went for my last weigh in today, they submitted to bc/bs and they have to review my records. The lady expected them to approve it in a few minutes while I waited on the phone, so I am so sad!!! Has this happened to anyone else? Apparently I didn't weigh enough in 2006, like 196 pounds isn't enough for someone who is 5'0"! Anyway thought I would let everyone know.

We will keep our fingers crossed for you Ready. BC/BS is so dumb by being soooo picky. You would think they would realize that they would be saving money by lowering the standards a little.

Well 1 year ago today I was sitting in pre-op nervously awaiting my surgery. I cannot believe it has been 1 year! I have to say this has been the best thing I have ever done for myself, as well as, my family. I would do it over again in a heartbeat!!

I also have to thank this group for being a big part of my success, I really don't think I would have done as well without you!

=)

Shawna

Hi All,

I go for my first fill tomorrow (banded on St. Patrick's)-

I'm a Dr. Schmitt gal but he is not doing the fill, I think they said Lisa is.. so, what should I know/be worried about/expect??? Thanks folks!!!

Kanin and Jason, I checked with my Dr's office about the support meetings. The receptionist said no to anyone that isn't their patients. I'm sorry.:thumbup:

Hi All,

I go for my first fill tomorrow (banded on St. Patrick's)-

I'm a Dr. Schmitt gal but he is not doing the fill, I think they said Lisa is.. so, what should I know/be worried about/expect??? Thanks folks!!!

dont worry abouyt a thing. dont take the pain shot. you dont need it. and lisa is the best one there to give it. your lucky your a woman our your dr would give them to you.

let us know how you do.

Kanin and Jason, I checked with my Dr's office about the support meetings. The receptionist said no to anyone that isn't their patients. I'm sorry.:D

well thanks anyways. :thumbup: