Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

GROSSEST Pig Out Combo of Food

Peanut Butter, velveeta, dill pickles and mustard sandwich. My dad's invention. It's really not that bad... lol

Vera - you have me dying with the worm story! "Tastes like chicken"... ROTFLMAO!!!!

And milk bones are bland but not too bad tasting, if you can get over the grittiness. Oh, and a big mouthful of birdseed... Has a nice nutty flavor... lol

Gaines burger is the absolutely most disgusting thing I think I have ever tasted. (I wanted to know why my dog loved it so much, so had to try it - sickeningly sweet - tasted like sweet playdough without the saltiness. Yuck!! Oh, I guess now I have to admit to eating playdough... DOH!!)

A childhood fav - that white paste. YUM!! I could eat a jar of that stuff... UGH! They make a throat lozenge that tastes like white paste - can't think of the name off hand... :cross-eye

I eat crawfish... and I suck the heads!

grossed out yet?

Heck no, I lived in N'awlins for 7 years and sucking head was the best part of the crawfish.

Good god. What a trek down barf alley!!

Umm...I like russian dressing on cottage cheese; maple Syrup on ham or sausage; Fritos in Tomato Soup. None of these are gross to me, of course.

You'd never catch me putting anything in my milkshake!! I never mess with perfection. :D

OH my!

The worst one I seen here (IMO) is Fritos and Buttermilk! (I dont get that at all)

Plus I have thought of using something else for cerial but I never ever have! LOL

I almost never do it, but when i was little my mom did it all the time for me.

A bowl of cottage cheese, with a canned pear half (and some nectar!) and a scoop of miricule whip.

YUM YUM

I used to do fries and milkshalkes all the time.

I also like sour cream in leftover spegetti.... and some ketsup too.

People I have met, think these are weird but I think its not so crazy:

A handfull of tortilla chips, shredded cheese and squirts of ketsup on a plate and microwave till melted and ketsup is tangy hot.

Mini Marshmellows in cerial and milk.

Warm milk and butter with shredded wheat and poached eggs in bowl

Nesquick chocolate powder on vanilla ice cream.

Ketsup on eggs and chicken.

My daughter makes cheese and apple stacks and I think its sooooo gross~

when i was pregnant with my first i ate....strawberry yoghurt and saltnvinegar chips as a dip....gross......

but my sisters and brother had the grossest thing when they were little......cornflakes on bread with Tomato sauce on it.........THAT TOTALLY grossed me out even as a kid....

And for all the biscuit dunkers in their tea or coffee........

the one thing that turns me off food is soggy anything.....a friend of my mums use to dip arrowroot biscuits into her coffee....that normal for most people but she went one step further and use to scoop the soggy biscuit out of the cup when she finished.....man i was only 5yrs old and to this day that still grosses me out hahaahahaha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

Amazing! Congrats!!! Watch out for the sharks. 🦈

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches