Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

GROSSEST Pig Out Combo of Food

I was only 2 or 3 when I ate rolly polly bugs. I have no idea what they tasted like. My dad used to make me Peanut Butter sandwiches with apple and honey. Those were yummy! Last weekend I tried apples with cheese slices. I never thought it sounded good but it really was good.

My dear old Dad used to say "apple pie without the cheese is like a kiss without the squeeze!" Oh yes, apples and cheese are a natural pearing (yeah, pun intended), not only from a taste perspective, but sound eating as well. The apple has sweet sugar and Fiber, while the fat and Protein help stave off hunger longer. It is all part of eating "low glycimic"

Old food thread- which I thought was hilarious.....

My Dad's speciality when he had to cook dinner for us- well it was either pigs in a blanket(my favorite) or fried egg and Peanut Butter sandwiches on toast- It's sooooo dreamy- I kid you not- we were also big on grilled pb&j sandwiches- where the jelly would turn into molten lava and burn your tongue.

Pringles crumbled and sprinkled on ice cream.

ANYTHING dipped in Ranch Dressing......

ONCE, I ate a cake mix...right out of the box, with a spoon. MMMM...Devil's food Cake.....

....it's hard to believe no one has posted on the gustatorial sensations of lime Jello with fried baloney strips.... :lick :D :squareeye :speechles

That's 'cause it's pirate food! (quaking in her boots. ((I sure hope I spelled that right, because I mean quaking=shaking not quaking=duck talk. "quaking in her boots like a duck" conjurs up an entirly different picture than what I was going for...)) )

I eat pinto Beans cooked in the crock pot until they are soupy texture and they rock!!! My husband is naturally from the north so he does not get this, he says they smell relly bad. I had a colonoscopy a few years ago and had them cooking so I could eat them when I got home, my MIL had gone to help with my daughter while I was in the proceedure. When we got home she asked me what had died or if the trash needed to be taken out. I explained to her that I was going to eat that later in the afternoon. She thought I was nuts. I grew up in the south so that is good eatin' to me. I also like cornbread dipped in buttermilk. And I love collard greens, and I dip 80% of my food in Ranch dressing or dip.~Mandy

I now have to participate. Orange soda instead of milk in fruity pebbles (I was 18 at the time). Fried bologna sandwiches with cheese, miracle whip and doritos. I love bananas and Peanut Butter together as much as I love chocolate and peanut butter together. How about biscuits and gravy with shredded sharp cheddar on top? I love(d) that. No more though. When I was pregnant I loved sprite with green olive brine in it...why I don't know. I only did that once in a while because of the massive amounts of salt. That's all I can think of for now. If I think of anything else gross I will share. :D

Umm. I have to say, that back in the days before my band, I loved McDonalds fries, with their mustard sauce and choc sundays. I would dip the fries into the mustard, then into the choc sunday.

My husband would almost puke when I ate my Choc mustard fries!!

I still this day eat turkey, cranberry and mayonaise sandwiches! Occasionally, I put stuffing on it!

I guess I won't be eating that if all goes well!!

some of these things on this thread make my peanutbutter and dill pickle sandwiches seem completely ordinary!!! and I would dip anything in ranch dressing...chips, pizza (a favorite), fries, chicken, crackers, you name it, it can be dipped in ranch dressing.

Childhood gross stuff.....I loved fried spam with Syrup, fried bologna with salsa and mustard, pickles dipped in chocolate syrup, and mayo, salt and pepper sandwich on white bread (no meat or anything). Is it any wonder I grew up to weigh 300 pounds, LOL

oh and I am still grossed out by the thought of fritos in buttermilk!!!!! I think that one wins as the grossest.

when I was younger I refused to eat ANYTHING that had to do with Tomatoes so no spaghetti pizza or ketchup for me. no Taco sauce either. I am still not a big comdement fan. I dont like ketchup mayo mustard pickles vinegar onions = yuck factor. When my family would go out to eat we would have to wait(usually 10 min) for Mc Donald's to cook me a plain hamburger with cheese. That used to annoy the crap out of my dad. The wiping it off stunt didnt work with me. I knew!!

When my family would have tacos my mother would make me bologna sandwiches folded into triangles with butter on the bread instead of mayo. My mother was also famous for feeding us fried spam with brown sugar. For Breakfast we would often have egg sandwiches~scrambled egg with slice of cheese with a slice of fried bologna between two pieces of toasted white bread. Thinking of these makes me want to go have one now..dang this liquid diet!!

I didnt even try to eat pizza until i was 7 years old. then they couldnt give it to me fast enough~i still love pizza. a deep dish crust with extra sauce and pepperoni and cheese.YUM YUM

I didnt even eat ketchup until I was 18 years old. I now eat it a little bit but, only in small amounts. However I am a sucker for chips and salsa or chips and guacamole!!

I am a sucker for Wendy's fries being dipped into a frosty. DELISCH!!

I agree that Fritos in buttermilk is WAY SICK! I would rather be force fed rolly polies~at least that way i could get my Protein in!:laugh