Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Goodbye

Although I would hope that HarleyNana did not mean it that way it does come across that way. I have to admit I would have taken offense to that statement.

So again let's all be mindful of what we write and how it might come across to others.

There is a LOT to be said for having a thick skin and not seeing slams where not are intended. We should always assume that the poster is saying everything with good intentions.

ahhhh, to heck with it all.... this is ridiculous. I am a grown woman and getting upset at all the things ppl do in here. Well, no more for me. I will be here for the info and will post only in dire circumstances, but if you need me... PM me. Otherwise, Im outtie....

Sorry friend (you know who you are!) I just can't stay in it for the catty stuff in here. I have a son to raise, a surgery to do, a husband to be a wife to, and a job to do.

Bye all! Hope all of your dreams come true!

Best of Luck to you Princess, I'm sorry you feel you have to leave us so soon.

I hope your weight loss journey is a smooth and successful one :)

Take Care

BigChixrule: I hope that you are feeling better after the choking on Beans. Did you feel like a lump in your throat and then you sorta burped and some food came out? If so that is what we call PB or Productive burping. That is not all that uncommon with us bandsters. Bandsters is what we call ourselves that have had the LapBand Surgery.

I hope you do continue to come back for support here. This is a nice and friendly board. We have just had a spell where we get on each others nerves but we get past it.

If there is anything I can do let me know.

Princess: PUHLEASE don't go. Imagine your best roger rabbit. PUHLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! This will pass eventually. It really isn't always like this.

We are trying to get everything in place so that this type of thing doesn't happen again.

If I can do anything to keep you from going let me know. That goes for anyone contemplating leaving.

ahhhh, to heck with it all.... this is ridiculous. I am a grown woman and getting upset at all the things ppl do in here. Well, no more for me. I will be here for the info and will post only in dire circumstances, but if you need me... PM me. Otherwise, Im outtie....

Sorry friend (you know who you are!) I just can't stay in it for the catty stuff in here. I have a son to raise, a surgery to do, a husband to be a wife to, and a job to do.

Bye all! Hope all of your dreams come true!

Penni, I found Bigchixrule's post under introductions and replied, bumping it up. I'm not banded yet and gave advice that needs checking by a pro, you or anyone please see "whasup with..." something or other (sorry, I forgot the title) and check my advice and maybe we can help her. Choking on Beans doesn't sound good...and we can keep beans advice out of Whipple's goodbye, since this thread has not been hijacked at all for 3 pages....(laugh with me)

OMG, I can't believe I've started a todo, it seems every little remark these days is made into something abrasive. I merely meant that she had missed so much (of Ryan's 359 postings) in the short (1 month) time she had been on board. If she's ever read any of my posts Princess would know I've always tried to be sincere or funny, but never condesending....now if you want me to, ahh just kiddin, lol.

As to anyone leaving that's your choice and loss, because I still believe this to be the best darn lapband site.

Thanks LaMadam for explaining my reply, another point I believe important to new comers is get to know us before getting offended, we're all her for the same goals..support, info, comfort, fun, and friends, some of which now know more about me than some relatives.

Just for the record, I'm not goin anywhere, I love it here.

Guest bigchixrule

if u ever heard your gramma say First imprsions are everything-it made me fell like this is a club that does'nt welcome bandbbs (means band bbs thats what we call band babys with new bands). I dont know what bump is but thanks 4 info on choking, the pb thing. the funthraed girl made me fell good with funthread week. but its like the movie Mean Girls in here so i am sorry i intruppted. i cant type but i know when someone talks down 2 me when i see it.

I thought you never said anything because you just joined today....and how have you been following the soap, then?? You sure don't know a lot about your band. Penni even had to point out what we call ourselves.

You sure are fond of the "funny pretty girl". But you sure don't like the one who fixes the typing.....Why is that?

Viki are you thinking what I and many others are thinking? Too funny I'm laughin

Anyways....

Bigchixrule, It was Lisa's choice to leave this board, no one else's. She did mention in her "I'm done with this insanity" post that she would give out her email address for any one who wants it, why do'nt you PM her and ask her for it I am sure she would ablige you and continue to make you laugh and feel good, whether she posts on this board or not.

Pat- I knew you had no bad intentions with your posts, it is hard sometime when reading a post, people take it out of context . I know you would never say anything hurtful, again it is Princess_nthep's choice to leave. We are all adults here, no one shoud be begged to stay. Choices!

Viki are you thinking what I and many others are thinking? Too funny I'm laughin

ohmigod.....!!! Please tell me I'm paranoid and I'm not guessin right what you guys think you're thinking....??!! Someone PM me, I'm a bit dim.... :ninja :eek :eek

Ok, I don't get it....But, I love my band It's like my new little buddy in there.. Can we talk about the band.... Did you know there is a new band coming out???