Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 hours ago, sharonwg said:

Whoop whoop - go on Mira88 - almost there hun x

Thank you 😘

On 05/27/2023 at 20:59, Carla Ogwin said:

Mines is on the 13th of June

Very exciting! It's getting so surreal because I started this process in December !!

On 05/14/2023 at 20:35, Vanessa O. said:

June 15 for me! Having the sleeve…nervous and excited! Any surgery twins want to be Bari pals? 🙂

We are Sleeve twins!! I'm so excited and nervous omg, it's getting close. We should keep in touch since we will be on this journey at the same time!!

7 hours ago, starbrightx said:

Very exciting! It's getting so surreal because I started this process in December !!

Congratulations…. I started this process Oct 21th and my surgery is June 6th

Is it just me or does anyone else feel a little emotional at times? I’m so happy for this opportunity - it can feel surreal and overwhelming in a pleasant way at times x

Oh no it's not only you I'm so excited and scared all at the same time because I literally have 15 more days left and I am ready I have everything that I need to start my process when I come home

3 hours ago, sharonwg said:

Is it just me or does anyone else feel a little emotional at times? I’m so happy for this opportunity - it can feel surreal and overwhelming in a pleasant way at times x

I’m super excited but so nervous too. Like my liquid starts on Wed and then surgery next Wed June 7. Freaking out a bit.

For real for real I'm really nervous because my liquid diet starts tomorrow and that's what I'm so afraid of but I have everything that I need and I just pray to God that I can stick with it for 2 weeks

On 5/21/2023 at 10:44 AM, Lolavolcan said:

My surgery date is scheduled for June 21st. My doctor requires a 4 week, all liquid diet before surgery. I started today but am worried I’m gonna fail.

Hi Lolavolcan, I'm in Utah too. I haven't been assigned a diet yet. My pre-surgery appointment is June 9 and that's when I start all liquids then my surgery is just 5 days later. There is such a huge variation of requirements. I'm almost concerned that I haven't been given more prep diet time. I need to do some research! eek!

3 hours ago, Carla Ogwin said:

Oh no it's not only you I'm so excited and scared all at the same time because I literally have 15 more days left and I am ready I have everything that I need to start my process when I come home

Same here and I have nine days

That's how I was actually feeling my last appointment before my surgery is on June 7th 6 days before my surgery when are they going to tell me to start my liquid diet so go for it yourself count out them 14 days and do it yourself that's what I'm doing this is why mines is going to start tomorrow because they didn't give me a date to start I'm just starting it on my own

My surgery is June 28