Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

💛Jan surgery countdown💛

Pics! Pics! Pics!

(and wishing u speedy and uneventful recovery!)

❤️

Edited by ms.sss

On 01/06/2021 at 18:52, ms.sss said:

Yep...don’t remember the name, but it was to prevent blood clots and it was once a day for 7 days after PS. I had to do them for after wls too, but i cant remember for how long...probably 7 days also?

Yea my hub will be doing them.
I do t think I can stick myself lol
But I know it’s a good thing. Def don’t want to throw a clot

11 minutes ago, Kris77 said:

This my trying on the 450cc

image-0.0050067901611328125.jpg

Wowza 😍😍😍

I need to get myself some of those! Maybe next year🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

1 hour ago, Kris77 said:

@ms.sss and @greentael
Did y’all have to do lovanox in jests after your PS?

No. I didn't have a history of clots so my Plastic Surgeon didn't order them.

But I did receive them after both WLS because (I think) it was standard for the practice but only while in the hospital. I didn't have to inject myself.

Edited by GreenTealael

I don’t have a history either. I believe He said Bariatric patients are more likely to have clots.
He just called to check in on me. “All is well!!”
So glad. No nausea after surgery bc I asked them not to give me gas. Makes me super sick. They just did IV drugs to keep me asleep. Think I’m the Anesthesia world it’s called TEVA.

47 minutes ago, Kris77 said:

I don’t have a history either. I believe He said Bariatric patients are more likely to have clots.
He just called to check in on me. “All is well!!”
So glad. No nausea after surgery bc I asked them not to give me gas. Makes me super sick. They just did IV drugs to keep me asleep. Think I’m the Anesthesia world it’s called TEVA.

Yay! Glad everything is going so well 🏆

2 hours ago, Kris77 said:

This my trying on the 450cc

image-0.0050067901611328125.jpg

*wolf whistles*

sexy momma!!!

Did any of y’all have a foley when you had your procedures?

Had to google that! Yep, I had a catheter 😬

I had one too.

Well I gotta say the breast lift and aug isn’t very painful but that may be due to the fact that the Tummy Tuck is very sore/painful. Dr says yesterday and today would be the worst of it. Anyone have a positive words on the tummy tuck on when this got better for them?🙏🏻😊🙏🏻
I know it’ll all be worth it soon!!

FYI I’m on day 3 of recovery. Surgery was Wednesday

32 minutes ago, Kris77 said:

Well I gotta say the breast lift and aug isn’t very painful but that may be due to the fact that the Tummy Tuck is very sore/painful. Dr says yesterday and today would be the worst of it. Anyone have a positive words on the Tummy Tuck on when this got better for them?🙏🏻😊🙏🏻
I know it’ll all be worth it soon!!

I barely felt anything from my lift too. All of the pain was from the TT which definitely still felt painful at 1 week post for me. I went home around day 8 or 9 and after 2 weeks I felt much better.