Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You really flubbed up by giving the doctor's name 🤣

This reads to me like someone who just took a creative writing class. Very descriptive. “A for effort.” F for that last comment “may you get what you deserve.”

What I dont get is the why...Why would someone troll this type of surgery? I too found the story lacking credibility, but dont understand why a person would go to this trouble. Boredom? Hate? No idea...

The story is way too detailed, like when someone makes up a story/lie and overloads it with information and unnecessary detail in an effort to make it believable, but in doing so make it unbelievable.

The risk of gastric leak is around 1 in every 200 surgeries. Patients are explained the risks. I signed a paper before being wheeled back acknowledging that I realized I could have complications and potentially die. I did end up with a massive GI bleed and the beginning of sepsis. Would do it again.
Sorry that happened to you, what surgery did u have

Sent from my SM-N970U using BariatricPal mobile app

How does “the sleeve around her stomach” come loose? I can only assume this is either a made up story or you clearly have no idea about what a gastric sleeve is. It’s not a literal sleeve put around a stomach. It cannot “come loose”.

I pray you get what’s coming to you. Karma is, indeed, a bitch.