Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So mad at myself for regain

YES!!!!! ^^^^this!

I am in the same place & totally beside myself. I lost 60lbs from sleeve and felt amazing. but have gained back 25 in the 2.5 years. It’s been a steady rise and I keep watching it, and then getting crazed, but then letting it slide. My wine consumption is a big problem. Starting to feel embarrassed about it and shame. I have been on this path so many times just feeling so low. Trying to regroup and get myself back in the right mindset. Hope you can do it too.

I too am upset with myself after 8 years being sleeved, I’ve gained back about 55 lbs. However I remember I lost 120 lbs and I’m not putting on anymore. I have suffered w acid reflux from the sleeve and now awaiting approval for a revision. Hang in there....time for us to focus. To remember the why I have a pic of me at my highest weight.

On 3/20/2020 at 5:27 AM, Debbieduck4 said:

I can't believe I'm in this place again! I was sleeved in December 2014 and lost 101 pounds. I was thrilled and kept the weight off for 5 years. Then slowly but surely I began to gain... I have been eating whatever I want, not exercising, and basically just being a slug. I finally got the courage up to weigh myself and see the damage, and I've gained 40 pounds!! I have tried to return to the basics but feel constant hunger. I am depressed and pretty hard on myself. I don't like the way I look and I feel like a loser (not a weight loss loser either). I guess I'm just looking for advice, encouragement, and tips to get this weight back off. Thanks community

Well you just answered your own question.... Get back to eating right.. get your mind in the game..