Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Heading out to run some errands with hubs on a snow day. ❄️

B52567F2-C170-463C-A970-D7FD60E51417.jpeg

On 1/13/2021 at 12:05 PM, GreenTealael said:

I have zero reasons to wear anything notable these days. My coat is always on.
I am sorting through things to donate and came a dress I forgot I owned. I think I will keep it although I suspect it will be a long time before I can wear it.

14B53869-C09E-4F33-B005-D36FF9BA5339.thumb.jpeg.e17919c53c610df052fad734d88ecb7b.jpeg

You look absolutely stunning!

On 1/23/2021 at 12:47 PM, WishMeSmaller said:

Heading out to run some errands with hubs on a snow day. ❄️

B52567F2-C170-463C-A970-D7FD60E51417.jpeg

I love your boots!

18 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

I love your boots!

Thank you! I am in love with them. They are Toms and are waterproof. They are my footwear for this week as we are currently getting snow with multiple storms rolling through this week. 😊

Edited by WishMeSmaller

We do alot of hiking. My legs tend to get cold so I'm always borrowing one of the Kid's snowpants. They are way too long for me and I have to tuck them in my boots. So i ordered me some "slim-fit down filled pants" last month and they finally came!

This is probably the first pair of "snow pants" i've bought for myself in 15 years.

Based on sizing chart (from China, i think), I ordered an XL (an XL?!?!?)...but they are a little snug on the lower legs so I probably should have gone with an XXL (an XXL?!?!?).

On the bright side, the down filling makes my butt look plumper (and higher!) than it really is. Maybe I should look into some down filled underwear....

P.S. I realize you can't really see the pants in the pics of me wearing them, so including a shot of them on the floor...

P.P.S. They kept me nice and warm on this afternoon's hike!

downpants.thumb.JPG.8c237ea40e0ad9e7786859828af05ced.JPG

Edited by ms.sss

15 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

We do alot of hiking. My legs tend to get cold so I'm always borrowing one of the Kid's snowpants. They are way too long for me and I have to tuck them in my boots. So i ordered me some "slim-fit down filled pants" last month and they finally came!

This is probably the first pair of "snow pants" i've bought for myself in 15 years.

Based on sizing chart (from China, i think), I ordered an XL (an XL?!?!?)...but they are a little snug on the lower legs so I probably should have gone with an XXL (an XXL?!?!?).

On the bright side, the down filling makes my butt look plumper (and higher!) than it really is. Maybe I should look into some down filled underwear....

P.S. I realize you can't really see the pants in the pics of me wearing them, so including a shot of them on the floor...

if you're in a xxl, I'm in a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

if you're in a xxl, I'm in a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL

In order to feel better, I just assumed those where more of a kids size XL since she was wearing kids pants previously. lol

Edited by CapK

On 1/22/2021 at 4:56 PM, kristieshannon said:

As I’ve started to feel better about myself I’m no longer only reaching only for black or solid color clothes. I found these fun leggings online, decided “why not?”

image-0.0020265579223632812.jpg

SOOO adorable on you... And, what a winning smile! Love your very cool and colorful outfit... ;]

On 1/25/2021 at 2:57 PM, ms.sss said:

Baby it's cold out there!

Comfy casual on a business trip in puppy friendly hotel restaurant...

IMG_4732.jpeg

@ms.sss Kind of a odd story, but quite a while back I was catching up with a friend from my high school days. She’d traveled the world and had lots of cool adventures. She’d spent quite a bit of time in China, where she had become a model! This is a cute, Caucasian gal about 5’6” or so. Pretty, but not a supermodel figure. Turns out she had been recruited by someone who made clothes that were exported to a lot of western countries. She worked as a model for those clothes, and they’d use her figure to make sure the clothes they made would fit westerners. Only problem was, she has a figure like a boy. Very slender, no waist, no butt, small boobs. (Come to think of it, that is a supermodel figure.). I think they used her as a “large”, because she was a lot taller and larger than most of the Chinese women. She was probably an American sized S or XS. It was a very entertaining and interesting story, and it was cool to learn that there was a method to the madness of the sizing.

If only I knew the right people I would volunteer to become a international model for XL-size clothes. Or at least American XL size. 😄