Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just now, KaysMommy said:

Oh my gosh not many know what psyllium is. My surgeon put me on it in August, and he said mix with Water or yogurt. Neither worked for me. I found Trop50 was the best way I could figure to mix it. I am going to try this tea mixture, I love the idea and not all the added calories and extra crabs from the OJ. Thank you.

Oh yeah, the tea totes solved the issue. I couldn't stand the taste of it in anything liquid (I use it to cook with too and it's fine) except this apple spice tea. So so so good! I even love the texture of it. It feels comforty. Some impossible way. LOL. I tried other tea flavors but the apple cinnamon spice just really works with it.

I also sometimes add it to a mocha chocolate Protein frappacino or a green smoothie and get it down that way without it tasting "off".

3 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Yay!!! You got the boots? I want to see pics of them every day you wear them!!!!!

Don't you have a short black skirt and black or gold tight turtleneck? I think I remember this outfit on you but it might of been while you were still in WLM?

I did ... and a few other pairs as well :blush:

With my ps coming up I don't even know if I'll get a chance to wear them all beforehand :(

@Sophie7713

Agree that Champion is totally on trend.

Love the plaid! It's also my latest obsession along w animal prints!

My mom has a Scottie, everything he owns is tartan 😂

Travel day today. You've seen all these pieces separately, including my bf's favorite jeans 🤣(Another airport bathroom selfie as well!)

IMG_7881.thumb.jpg.78c2f99fa0accff2624ffd73829355a2.jpg

Casual business dinner once I arrive, might switch to my snakeskin boots if I feel up to it.

1 minute ago, sillykitty said:

Travel day today. You've seen all these pieces separately, including my bf's favorite jeans 🤣(Another airport bathroom selfie as well!)

IMG_7881.thumb.jpg.78c2f99fa0accff2624ffd73829355a2.jpg

Casual business dinner once I arrive, might switch to my snakeskin boots if I feel up to it.

So cute, but I'm afraid there may be fines for wearing the same items of clothing twice. ;) :D

I went with stretchy and comfy today.

My weight loss is legit stalled out, which after some soul searching, I’m ok with. I’m solidly out of plus sizes and feel pretty dang good.

My plan is to maintain in the 160s (another 12-22lbs), which still has me “overweight”, but will have me in 8s-10s, and that’s a good size for my figure. I won’t be “skinny”, but I never really wanted that anyway.

As a result, I’m adding in some Snacks and increasing my cals up closer to 900. I’ll still lose, but will feel a lot better and be able to really focus on weightlifting again. I lifted Monday and am not thrilled with how weak I am, so that’s gotta change.

anyhoo - here is today’s work outfit. I went with a slight western vibe.

92DDF84A-A380-49E7-AA1E-803EE5634E68.thumb.jpeg.544b77a91d83faaef785ac7b88de249b.jpeg

Edited by AngieBear

12 minutes ago, AngieBear said:

My weight loss is legit stalled out, which after some soul searching, I’m ok with. I’m solidly out of plus sizes and feel pretty dang good.

My plan is to maintain in the 160s (another 12-22lbs), which still has me “overweight”, but will have me in 8s-10s, and that’s a good size for my figure. I won’t be “skinny”, but I never really wanted that anyway.

As a result, I’m adding in some Snacks and increasing my cals up closer to 900. I’ll still lose, but will feel a lot better and be able to really focus on weightlifting again. I lifted Monday and am not thrilled with how weak I am, so that’s gotta change.

92DDF84A-A380-49E7-AA1E-803EE5634E68.thumb.jpeg.544b77a91d83faaef785ac7b88de249b.jpeg

Love this! I cannot believe how you are shrinking in front of us and so proportionately. You look beautiful girl!

51 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Love this! I cannot believe how you are shrinking in front of us and so proportionately. You look beautiful girl!

Thank you!

1 hour ago, AngieBear said:

Love the stripes!

But I wouldn't be so sure about being permanently stalled out. We have seen quite a few times in the maintenance thread that weight loss can continue after a prolonged stall and/or below where people believed their stop point would be :)

Just now, sillykitty said:

Love the stripes!

But I wouldn't be so sure about being permanently stalled out. We have seen quite a few times in the maintenance thread that weight loss can continue after a prolonged stall and/or below where people believed their stop point would be :)

Oh yeah, I think I’ll still lose. This has only been a 3-4 week stall. But I’ve decided to only try to lose another 12-22 lbs and then to purposely switch to maintenance. It’s a higher weight than many would choose, but I think it’s right for me and for my body. But, we’ll see what my body decides to do. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Want to see a fashion fail?

So in my head this was fun and flirty ... reality ... BIG BIRD 🤣 😲

IMG_7878.thumb.jpg.d6df51aa877b76da58ae5e857819d6d2.jpg

5 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bbd8bc3022d1b1aWant to see a fashion fail?

Probably just needs to fluff out properly or a shorter version? But I'm loving the faux fur look this season 😍

Edited by GreenTealael

3 hours ago, AngieBear said:

Ummmmmmmm

tenor-3.gif

On 11/20/2019 at 11:32, AngieBear said:

Oh yeah, I think I’ll still lose. This has only been a 3-4 week stall. But I’ve decided to only try to lose another 12-22 lbs and then to purposely switch to maintenance. It’s a higher weight than many would choose, but I think it’s right for me and for my body. But, we’ll see what my body decides to do. 🤷🏻‍♀️

These stalls suck and do a number on your head.
After hitting GW last month, I too decided to just kind of play things be ear for a few weeks and then this last week I’ve gotten a bit more serious bc I want to get a couple pounds below 150 to give myself some wiggle room for vacation.
I too think I set a high-ish GW (155, 5’7”) and I’m okay with it bc I’m older and I’ve always had a lower RMR and I want to be able to eat 1200-1500 calories some day and quite frankly I could kill myself to try to get below 140..... but why?
I guarantee if I did, then I would immediately gain 5-10 pounds the moment I started eating >750 calories/day so why stress it out?

I think your lifting goal is awesome and where I plan on changing my body later is through plastics (for sculpting and skin removal) and through Pilates and running.

Okay, so my GW has now shifted to any weight <150, and maybe.....maybe.... I could one day try to defend 145, but I simply haven’t gotten and stayed there yet so I have zero idea if it’s reasonable or not

On 11/20/2019 at 13:19, sillykitty said:

Want to see a fashion fail?

If it were a waist-length coat, then I would love it, but I also think the length just doesn’t work