Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Nope

too big

Go smaller

Agreed. You are tiny.

The OOTD for this morning as I was out and about doing a bunch of errands, then my run, and then some strength training. MInd you I had a hoodie on for the errands and the first 2 km of the run. All sweaty in this pic, but did not actually feel hot (As an aside I find this really weird: I will notice that I am dripping in sweat when I run but I still feel kind of cool and feel fine wearing a hoodie/sweater. I will take it off eventually though, not because I'm hot, but because the sweater is getting wet...anyone experience this odd sweaty-but-cold thing too? )

5F9717BD-26BF-4A4D-ACBD-DBA0241CA72F.thumb.jpg.03a49c1114b30b16f11b4805d1310f34.jpg

Nah, I roast on my runs. Even in the winter I end up taking off my jacket.

...and here is the OOTD after a shower. It's laundry day and I put on a pair of Mr's shorts for the time being as mine were all in the laundry room. The shorts are probably 3 or 4 sizes too big for me. Excellent example of how ill-fitted clothes can be less flattering than properly fitted ones.

IMG_3222.thumb.JPG.e588002e29ef62530d6ffff9fe6693a5.JPG

Edited by ms.sss

Don't see it!!! Still looks very good on you!!!

You look absolutely fit with hardly any loose skin!! Wow!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

49 minutes ago, Deedee12 said:

Don't see it!!! Still looks very good on you!!!

You look absolutely fit with hardly any loose skin!! Wow!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Thanks ♥️

...but the position of my arm is hiding my glorious batwing. And the loose skin on my stomach is much more prominent in real life. Though I'm relatively good with it for now. I mean, I did wear this outfit in PUBLIC. lol. I would never have dared do this before. I wouldn't have even walked around in something like this in the privacy of my own home.

10 hours ago, ms.sss said:

The OOTD for this morning as I was out and about doing a bunch of errands, then my run, and then some strength training. MInd you I had a hoodie on for the errands and the first 2 km of the run. All sweaty in this pic, but did not actually feel hot (As an aside I find this really weird: I will notice that I am dripping in sweat when I run but I still feel kind of cool and feel fine wearing a hoodie/sweater. I will take it off eventually though, not because I'm hot, but because the sweater is getting wet...anyone experience this odd sweaty-but-cold thing too? )

5F9717BD-26BF-4A4D-ACBD-DBA0241CA72F.thumb.jpg.03a49c1114b30b16f11b4805d1310f34.jpg

I barely ever sweat anymore (except as a symptom of illness)and I'm always cold...

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆Looking FIT🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

3 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Busy week of meetings

image-0.00500679016113281.jpg

Wow! Another knock-out outfit! Don't you feel uber confident and like a million bucks? Congrats on your transformation girlie!!

9 hours ago, ms.sss said:

...and here is the OOTD after a shower. It's laundry day and I put on a pair of Mr's shorts for the time being as mine were all in the laundry room. The shorts are probably 3 or 4 sizes too big for me. Excellent example of how ill-fitted clothes can be less flattering than properly fitted ones.

You look fit, healthy, strong, and gorgeous in both outfits girlie, but yeah, I do see the difference. Thanks for sharing and helping me re-see myself and style my new me!! ((hugs))

4 hours ago, Freiabr said:

Going for a walk on the beach!

image-0.00500679016113281.jpg

So causally cute! Which beach? What state are you in Brazil? I have a friend in Natal/Fortaleza and cannot wait to get there!

Edited by GreenTealael

10 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Soooo true. My looser clothing (dresses) makes me look 20lbs heavier if i don't cinch at the waist with a belt

1 minute ago, GreenTealael said:

Soooo true. My looser clothing (dresses) makes me look 20lbs heavier if i don't cinch at the waist with a belt

Thank you to you too for helping me revamp my groove!!! :D