Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

8 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Thanks ♥️

...but the position of my arm is hiding my glorious batwing. And the loose skin on my stomach is much more prominent in real life. Though I'm relatively good with it for now. I mean, I did wear this outfit in PUBLIC. lol. I would never have dared do this before. I wouldn't have even walked around in something like this in the privacy of my own home.

Damn.

Am I the only one that DGAF? I will wear whatever I want, whenever without care as to how my loose skin, arms, etc *might* look to others

I'm super satisfied with my clothed body these days and buy a size I know I can fit.

Summer is gonna get the body I give it

I do still GAF, but there are some concessions I am not very willing to make these days. Cuz I feel like, "Gah! If you're offended by my wrinkly batwings that wave in the wind, you shoulda seen me 190lbs ago! LOL. I'll show you offended!" LOL. So I do wear shorts and sleeveless shirts. :) Yay!

BUT! LOL, I can say I have a serious case of the T-Rex or praying mantis arms. I rarely wave my arms out and up over my head in a sleeveless shirt. LOL. (in public). :D

Cute outfits everyone! I swear everything I own is stripes or polka dots. I also don’t know if I should tuck/untuck or French tuck so I just wing it.

I’m feeling preppy today.

4EB20A5E-9D93-4695-9A7A-42AE39554598.jpeg

Edited by Cheeseburgh

1 hour ago, sillykitty said:

Busy week of meetings

image-0.00500679016113281.jpg

That’s super cute, especially the shoes. So tall!!!

2 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

I do still GAF, but there are some concessions I am not very willing to make these days. Cuz I feel like, "Gah! If you're offended by my wrinkly batwings that wave in the wind, you shoulda seen me 190lbs ago! LOL. I'll show you offended!" LOL. So I do wear shorts and sleeveless shirts. :) Yay!

BUT! LOL, I can say I have a serious case of the T-Rex or praying mantis arms. I rarely wave my arms out and up over my head in a sleeveless shirt. LOL. (in public). :D

I had a conversation about this with a pal the other day. We were talking about my planned arm lift later this year. She asked me why i felt the need to get it done, and that I should not care what anyone else thinks.

I explained that I don’t care what anyone else thinks (Edit: I also care about what those near and dear to me think, like Mr and the Kid, but they think i’m awesome under all circumstances, so it’s all good ❤️), but I care alot about what I think. Like the sleeve surgery, I didn't do it for other people, I did it for me.

I really dislike my flappy arms. Its a feature of my body that I try to camouflage, like an annoying pimple in the middle if my forehead. Now, Im not going to circle this pimple with a red sharpie, but I will probably put some concealer on it. Lol.

Edited by ms.sss

33 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

Cute outfits everyone! I swear everything I own is stripes or polka dots. I also don’t know if I should tuck/untuck or French tuck so I just wing it.

Tuck. Always tuck. Shows off your figure :)

More in-service today! Yesterday was a rough day in general, emotional fatigue city. There were a number of people that came to me with trauma, unrelated to the in service we had in the afternoon. So, I guess yesterday’s outfit made me look approachable, which is good. Today should be more positive.

I fit in these jeans now! And while I love the linen jacket I’m wearing, it’s getting a bit floppy. That’s the downside of the weightloss, saying goodbye to so many cute clothes!

A75054B4-D5A6-490D-8EF2-46AE4B73210C.jpeg

20F38016-2F71-49A0-AD99-AF62CDF83428.jpeg

3 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Tuck. Always tuck. Shows off your figure :)

I agree.

Ummm, ignore the ridiculous number of cans of kitty food behind me. I promise I’m not an animal hoarder! I foster pregnant cats and kittens.

4 minutes ago, AngieBear said:

More in-service today! Yesterday was a rough day in general, emotional fatigue city. There were a number of people that came to me with trauma, unrelated to the in service we had in the afternoon. So, I guess yesterday’s outfit made me look approachable, which is good. Today should be more positive.

I fit in these jeans now! And while I love the linen jacket I’m wearing, it’s getting a bit floppy. That’s the downside of the weightloss, saying goodbye to so many cute clothes!

A75054B4-D5A6-490D-8EF2-46AE4B73210C.jpeg

20F38016-2F71-49A0-AD99-AF62CDF83428.jpeg

Darling outfit, love the shoes! But like me, it's time for new clothes that fit ya! Sorry for your tough day. Hope today is better!!

Clothing question. So if you shop now for a size 6/8/10 or small top and lose another 10 pounds can you still wear those clothes like you did at 200 pounds with an x-large too or size 16 pants? How many pounds once you get so close to a normal BMI do you need the next smaller size? Just trying to figure out current verses probable future size.

42 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

Super cute look/outfit!

8 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Darling outfit, love the shoes! But like me, it's time for new clothes that fit ya! Sorry for your tough day. Hope today is better!!

Thanks! And you are right. Under the bed I have a couple of bins with my “to shrink into” clothes. It’s getting pretty empty in there, so it’s time to go to Goodwill and see what’s there! And maybe ModCloth clearance, and ummm Anthropologie clearance.....

And yes, you need new clothes!