Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who's 4 months post op? I want stats!

Today I weighed in at 215! Starting weight pre op was 265!! I lost 50 pounds!!! Yay! Where is everyone at, at 4months? My 4 months is in 2 days. [emoji5] My clothes are loose but i still feel heavy and huge. My knee pain is gone. My back still hurts but i own my own cleaning company so my back is bound to continuously throb at 5pm hahaha. My boobs are going away. R.I.P[emoji24] [emoji23] Screenshot_20190220-113011_Google.jpeg Screenshot_20190211-172318_Gallery.jpeg 135158.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

You look absolutely stunning!

Will be 4 months on the 29th. So far, I'm down 80 from my high weight, 73 since I started the pre-op diet, and 59 from surgery. But I started a LOT higher than you (and am still higher than you). And it "helps" that I'm nauseated every day so am actually eating less than I was even 2 months ago. Since my surgery date, I've lost about 47% EWL and 8.5+ BMI points.

You look absolutely stunning!

Will be 4 months on the 29th. So far, I'm down 80 from my high weight, 73 since I started the pre-op diet, and 59 from surgery. But I started a LOT higher than you (and am still higher than you). And it "helps" that I'm nauseated every day so am actually eating less than I was even 2 months ago. Since my surgery date, I've lost about 47% EWL and 8.5+ BMI points.
That's awesome! I lost nothing on my 2 week liquid pre op. I have no thyroid either. The struggle has been real. I feel very good. THANK GOD because my job is hard and I have to make money. I'm 5'3 super short haha so I'm just a short chunk. My face has thinned out the most. I'm so happy for your loss!!! Are you feeling proud and good? So the first 3 months I sucked at eating real foods. I was content with shakes. Now I'm feeling like i have hunger and I crave more foods. I was hoping that was gone. Lol nope it's back. I have been following basically Keto with 2 shakes a day. I find myself eating alot nuts and soft meats. Plus 2 premier shakes. When I crave sweets I blend Peanut Butter, ice and Protein Shake together. Holy **** its delicious![emoji23] Screenshot_20190218-195553_Snapchat.jpeg

Not really feeling proud or good. Frankly, I feel like warmed over **** most days. The reflux, nausea, and Constipation are killing me. And all get worse by the day. The doc has ordered some tests to see if he can find the source. Nurse assures me that "This is not my life, this will pass." - God, I hope so, Because if it doesn't, this has NOT been worth it.

I guess I'm proud that even though I feel bad all the time, I'm still getting my liquids/protein/vitamins in. So, there's that. I really am hoping that this is just a crappy phase and I'll come through it. :)

And I will say at least I'm starting to see my sizes go down. It took freakishly long to drop a size. I'm still only 2 sizes down - and it took 80#. But I think its starting to move. Measurements show that my stomach has been losing slower than everything else, but is catching up.

Edited by notmyname

That genuinely sounds terrible! I feared that for myself. I rely on my income. So I was giving myself mini panic attacks before surgery. What if I'm sick all the time etc. Is this worth it. If I sat at a desk I'd feel a tad better about it. But I'm always moving. I'm so sorry for you. I spent 3 months on YouTube pre op. Watching people like you come out of not so pleasant beginnings. So I assure you'll feel better soon. I just hope sooner than later :(

Me, I'm a few days over four months (Oct 16). I speak in kilos so I'll try and translate:
Before pre-op diet I was 134 kg / 295 lbs
Surgery date: 127.5 / 281 lbs
Today: 105.1 / 231 lbs
That's just shy of 30 kilos or 64 lbs which I'm thrilled with, especially coz mine was revision surgery. (My pre-lapband highest weight was 153.5 kgs / 338 lbs).

Boy do I feel different these days!

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

Hi there. I had my surgery October 16 so just past the 4 month mark. I was 285 when I started my pre op diet, 272 the day of surgery and today I weigh 224 pounds! 61 pounds gone forever! I love getting rid of all my big clothes. I was in a size 20 jeans prior to surgery and now I fit into size 16 and can fit in size xl tops! I’ve also lost 26 inches! To say I feel amazing is an understatement! I’m so happy I decided to have this surgery!

Me me me! Just passed the 4 month mark (sleeved 10/17). Started pre-op diet at 275. Was 265 on day of surgery. This morning I'm 208. I think I'm in a stall... the loss has slowed to about 1 to 1.5 pounds per week the last few weeks. Really hoping it picks back up again because I still have 60 pounds to lose to be at a healthy BMI. (I'm 5'5").

Feeling pretty good! I've suddenly started struggling with head hunger again, though. The last couple months have been pretty great in not noticing/dealing with it, but it's suddenly back with a vengeance. Ugh. :(

Me, I'm a few days over four months (Oct 16). I speak in kilos so I'll try and translate:
Before pre-op diet I was 134 kg / 295 lbs
Surgery date: 127.5 / 281 lbs
Today: 105.1 / 231 lbs
That's just shy of 30 kilos or 64 lbs which I'm thrilled with, especially coz mine was revision surgery. (My pre-lapband highest weight was 153.5 kgs / 338 lbs).

Boy do I feel different these days!

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

Badass! Thanks 4 sharing. Congratulations

Hi there. I had my surgery October 16 so just past the 4 month mark. I was 285 when I started my pre op diet, 272 the day of surgery and today I weigh 224 pounds! 61 pounds gone forever! I love getting rid of all my big clothes. I was in a size 20 jeans prior to surgery and now I fit into size 16 and can fit in size xl tops! I’ve also lost 26 inches! To say I feel amazing is an understatement! I’m so happy I decided to have this surgery!
My only regret was not doing it sooner! I'm 35 years old

Me me me! Just passed the 4 month mark (sleeved 10/17). Started pre-op diet at 275. Was 265 on day of surgery. This morning I'm 208. I think I'm in a stall... the loss has slowed to about 1 to 1.5 pounds per week the last few weeks. Really hoping it picks back up again because I still have 60 pounds to lose to be at a healthy BMI. (I'm 5'5").
Feeling pretty good! I've suddenly started struggling with head hunger again, though. The last couple months have been pretty great in not noticing/dealing with it, but it's suddenly back with a vengeance. Ugh. [emoji20]
****. Me too! I'm just now starting to have more hunger towards evenings. That's super new. Good news is I only have a dab of whatever lol but I'm trying to drink my damn Water and stay fuller so a bite doesnt kill me